EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

I love a lot of kinds of cheese! Except for those in slices, I don't really count that as cheese. Even though I've only tried a few kinds of cheese, I think I'd love a lot of kinds if I was able to try them. Yummy. ^^

I love cheese. For the longest time, a grilled cheese sandwich was my favorite food. I still get them from Sonic. tongue.gif

i ruv cheese! pepperjack is my favorite along with jalapeno mozzarella and rye cheese

Yeaaaah cheese is awesome biggrin.gif

I'm a big fan of lots of types of cheese, except for blue cheese. I've never really understood the appeal of it - I'd rather not eat something that's mouldy (and smells reaaaally bad) regardless of whether the mould's harmless or not. Not a big fan of softish cheeses with rind either, like Brie (which, it turns out, is mouldy too - apparently the whole rind is white mould :S).

I love cheese! Authough I hate strong cheeses like blue cheese.

Who would eat mouldy cheese?

Authough i do like the soft cheeses fom a cheese factory in a town near by (i live in new zealand.) they sell fantastic cheeses...I dont realy get cheese from there much...

^ Same. D:

And. It. Smells. Enough to make me feel sick.

However, I do love cheddar, gouda, brie and mozzarella of course - on pizza! I used to love Tusser's, but haven't had it in a while.

I love sharp cheeses. Yum. I eat blue cheese on occasion, though I don't love it. I hate orange cheese and grocery store bargain scrap cheese.

I like certain types of cheese. I'm not sure which, though (I don't know names).

I remember this phase my friends went through in like elementary school where they kept saying, "Who cut the cheese?!"

Good times.

Edited by Dauntingale

I think cheese tastes weird. I'm not sure whether I like it or dislike it, but to me it just tastes weird. I'm not sure how to describe it.

I think cheese tastes weird. I'm not sure whether I like it or dislike it, but to me it just tastes weird. I'm not sure how to describe it.

This, I ONLY eat it in a sandvich, otherwise it tastes weird to me...it tastes especially good if you eat a turkey cheese and ketchup sandvich, that might be the greatest sandvich ever in human history

I like most cheeses, though pepperjack (or cheese with peppers of any type) are on the very low end of tolerable for me. Blue cheese, muenster, sharp cheddar, brie, and goat cheese are among the top several, though my absolute favorite cheese has to be fresh made soft cheese. When it is fresh out of the whey, it tastes SO good, and not like what most people think of as "cheesy". mmm

Note my name.

I like sharp cheese, mostly, but I'm not one for soft cheese like goat cheese or cheese with peppers.

I love to eat cheddar cheese plain. I also love having brie with french bread. Nummy <3

Note my name.

Ha, how coincidental.

I love broccoli with cheese. 8D Well... I've never had it, but it looks so good. D:

I feel like I'm outgrowing cheese.

I used to LOOOOOOOOVE it. Now I'm just, like, it's okay...

but I still like cheesy foods(: well, most cheesy foods.

I never really though much about cheese...But, I suppose I really do love it! My favorite cheeses would have to be muenster and mozzarella.

Oh yes, I love cheese very much. Especially Gouda! But I don´t know chedder...over here in Germany isn´t any shop with chedder or something like that. But it sounds tasty. biggrin.gif