EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

You could always try seeing if you can get any of them mail-order. I know I can order cheese from some of the farmhouse producers in the UK. No idea if they'd ship to the US though.

Yes, it is.

Especially hard Italian cheeses.

Oh, yes.

There's one local milk producer that makes Parmesan-type cheese with a slightly nutty aftertaste. Delicious.

Oh, and feta cheese as well.

There's probably restrictions on sending foods through the mail.

As I said - I know they deliver within the UK. Not sure about outside of it. You could, however, look to see wether there are any American producers of cheese that would ship to you.

from TIKINDIDRAGON

As I said - I know they deliver within the UK. Not sure about outside of it. You could, however, look to see wether there are any American producers of cheese that would ship to you.

As there are several cheese company catalogues that mail their product to you in the US I assume they would although I guess it is posssible that they fed X it or something. Now having it shipped from one country to another is a whole nother ballgame. That has probably got a ton of rules and regulations atttatched to it.

Gotta say I'm amused. I was doing some searching to see if I could find American producers of farmhouse cheeses on the internet. And I discovered that you hold a 'World Cheese Championships'.... where over 90% of the entrants are from the US. One or two foreign producers doesn't really make it a 'world championship' guys. You gotta know that something is wrong when there wasn't even a single Italian entrant in the 'parmesan' category.

I am pretty sure the title referred to the fact that Cheeses from all over the world were welcome to be sold. Who knows though. Advertisers do tend to generlize.

I don't care for it much. though it's good in pizza, salads, sandwiches...

I luv meat more (yammy ^^)

I am pretty sure the title referred to the fact that Cheeses from all over the world were welcome to be sold. Who knows though. Advertisers do tend to generlize.

I've always been a little scepticle about names like that coming from a country that also hosts the 'world series' that no team from outside the America's play in. It doesn't do much to help with the image of the US over-seas as it kinda makes it look like you all think the USA *is* the world.

I like cheese but start bother me lot now. I like Parmesan, cheddar, Camembert, Asiago, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Brie, Colby-Jack cheese, Cream cheese, Monterey Jack, Cottage cheese that all for me to like eating to be. smile.gif

I Love Cheese! Unfortunetly I want real cheese not this processed junk at the store. There's a type that I love called Gugenberg. It's quite expensive but very good.

I like fake cheese in my cheese sandwich. xd.png But for real I don't like moldy cheese, and never was a cheese person. Though I do like a block of real chedder every now and then.

I think someone is forgetting about the power of cream cheese.

Cream cheese on ice cream? huh.gif

I'm not much of a fan of cream cheese myself, you can keep it and I will keep my cookies, pies, and ice cream.

I come from a town with a cheese factory in it. I am obligated to like cheese. And I do. Except for blue cheese and slimy cheese.

I like cheese, its fine to me.

But i LOVE cream cheese though!

I allways add it to my toasted bagels when i can.

And sharp chedder it fine to me also.

I only like certain kinds of cheese. /picky eater And most of those are cheddar cheeses. :U Sharp cheddar is the best. o3o

I can't stand most of the sliced cheeses. They just taste...not like they're supposed to (like sliced cheddar, in the little packages you buy, just taste HIDEOUS).

I hate cream and cottage cheeses. Just...blech.

@Black--Squirrel: Tillamook is awesome but at the price it is I rarely get to eat it.

I usually also don't like melted cheese. Exception is on nachos and that's usually cheddar and is something I like anyway. I can't stand cheese in burgers. It's just too much with the meat. ;~;

yeah I almost cant eat cheese now. beacause taste change and start vomit after I eat. before was fine so now change it not know why. I can't stand now same as sauce, and others etc.. I can't eat much now. I just eat light than any cheese but I still eating lot with cottage cheese only. strange myself. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Cream cheese on ice cream?  huh.gif

I'm not much of a fan of cream cheese myself, you can keep it and I will keep my cookies, pies, and ice cream.

Cheese cake is made from cream cheese. Cheese cake ice cream is some of the best on the planet, though that's just my opinion....

@TikindiDragon: Some people in the US actually do act like that and it annoys the rest of us. We can't do much to counteract the stupid half of the country ( the half that gets the most publicity) but we can try. The US is like an obnoxious younger sibling: It never knows when to keep it's mouth shut, thinks it knows everything, and believe it is always right.

I also looked up a place where I can order some cheese online. I am very tempted to spend some of my money on a cheese sampler basket. Problem is I won't be able to choose what I want....I'll just be staring at the screen all day.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I love cheese.

Mozerella(sp?), cheddar, etc...

Cream cheese is heaven.

Cheesecake is paradise in heaven.

For those of you who think cream cheese is bland; pair it with a spicy topping on a really good cracker and see if you like it that way. Hot pepper jelly is good as is Pic a peppa a liquid flavoring.

Your tastebuds though so they 'll say what they like. lol It's simply a matter of taste.