EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

At this very moment I am wolfing down some Amish Butter Cheese that I picked up at a little Amish farm. Yum!

CHEESE SO GOOD.

This! Especially Gouda, Mozzarella or the kind with nettle or bear leek in it. But I haven't had cheese for ages, the closest I'm allowed is low fat curd (also very delicious, but I miss cheese *sobs*).

I'm eating Cheez-Its at this very moment. I used to love cheese so much I would take slices out of the fridge and eat them as snacks. I don't do that anymore because it's weird and, well, the pieces don't taste as great as they used to. Cheez-Its are delicious, though!

I put that ~Bleep~ on everything!! hahah! I really do put cheese on everything! Cerial, pancakes, sam-mitch-es (yes thats a sandwhich), fruit, salad, pasta, chicken, pork, ect.

Β 

I come from wisconsin. MOO!!!!

Edited by libby2999

I like cheese, but not in the slices, especially by themselves!

I don't really like cheese. Only in combination with other food like grapes for example. Or put a good cheese and tomato slices on bread and put it in the oven. Something like that.

Edited by Lilithiana

I like all kinds of cheeses. A lot of my favorites are Italian cheeses such as provolone, mozzarella, parmesan, and romano. I'm also a fan of monterey jack and swiss cheese, but I only like swiss cheese when it's in things, like sandwiches or casseroles. :3

Β 

I admit I have a weakness for Velveeta cheese. So delicious. I don't care if it's fake and horrible for you. DELICIOUS, especially in mac and cheese. <3

Edited by AngelKitty

I love cheese. I don't really like goat cheese though. My favorite types of cheese are feta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and cheese curds! Cheese curds aren't really a type of cheese but they are so good! laugh.gif

Cheese is sexy food. I love me some cheese

My favorites are cheddar, blue cheese, and swiss cheese. I especially love to snack on cheese sticks and string cheese. Yum.

Blue cheese on salid, Swiss in my sammiches, Cheddar and Mozarella on pizza and burgers and tacos, brie for any day of the week.

Β 

Β 

I am finicky about when to consume cheese and with what.

I'm french and I hate cheese. yup. And my town has one of the best cheese shops in the country xd.png

Β 

I'll only eat melted mozzarella or gruyère. That's it.

I Love cheese, Any type is delicious, But I particulary like any like blue cheeses. Most of my friends hate blue cheeses, I just love messing with them eating it in front of them. They make a funny face and turn away tongue.gif

Apart from a few rare cases, cheese makes my stomach churn, milk products in general make me nauseous, even though I'm not lactose intolerant. I generally just hate that odor of milk, I could throw up every time I smell it. Unfortunately, my nose seems to be pretty sharp when it comes to aversions.

i like cheese but it cant be too soft and squishy it ha to be firm