EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

I love cheese! Apparently cheese was the first word I said as a baby(or so my parents tell me). I even got cheese in my stocking this year for Christmas. Currently we are eating a nice smoked goat cheese and a nice smoked mozzarella.

mmm I love cheese. laugh.gif Especially mozzarella. My boyfriend loves cheese even more than I do, so we pretty much always have some around to snack on.

I just learned that I love colby jack cheese too smile.gif Oh crap, that reminds me! I need to eat my four cheese pizza for lunch. *Had a late breakfast*

It's okay. I like it on pasta and pizza and such. Though, it's just mozzarella I can stand, and whichever you put in grilled cheese. It's when I think about how it's made, that I kinda inch away from it. That and blue cheese. e.e

My family all hates cheese except me, I can eat any kind of cheese, personally I don't see what my family hates about it so much...They are really missing out.

I adore cheese of almost every kind. If it's real cheese, that is, don't give me any of the American fake cheese crap.

When I was just dating my husband my parents-in-law always had these cheese platters with 5 or 6 different great cheeses for sunday brunch, and I loved those when I stayed at their place over the weekend. It's a good thing I never wanted to break up with him during that period because that would have been a huge dilemma!

This thread is the reason I am eating a peace of Leerdammer right now. Just couldn't resist.

Cheese is love. That is all.

But really, I love the stuff and I'm so glad I'm not lactose intolerant, otherwise I'd be very sad if I couldn't eat Brie. Brie spread on Triscuts is amazing. The rind is very nummy as well, ah, love those soft cheeses. Mozzeralla with Prosciutto (really salty ham) is fantastic as well.

I LOVE CHEESE. Except for American cheese, blue cheese, and most store bought stuff. Swiss and provolone are awesome though.

I like cheese, but pretty much only cheddar and red leicester.

I hate parmesan. It ruined my pasta and meatballs once.

Out of curiosity, have you tried REAL parmesan, not the powdery stuff in a cardboard tube? It is just so much better there is no real comparison.

I LOVE CHEESE. Except for American cheese, blue cheese, and most store bought stuff. Swiss and provolone are awesome though.

Fun fact: American and Velveeta cheese is not truly cheese, it's a cheese-like product. Blue cheese is molded cheese! Ew!

Fun fact: American and Velveeta cheese is not truly cheese, it's a cheese-like product. Blue cheese is molded cheese! Ew!

Some American cheese is cheese. Colby I think is a blend of it and cheddar. Velveeta is definitely not cheese though....and blue cheese is tasty '^'

Don't hate on the mold.

I like cheese... although not TOO much of it. And I mostly prefer the white cheeses. smile.gif Monterey Jack is my favorite.

Some American cheese is cheese. Colby I think is a blend of it and cheddar. Velveeta is definitely not cheese though....and blue cheese is tasty '^'

Don't hate on the mold.

I think that's meaning American Cheese as in 'a specific named product', not 'American' as in 'from America'. And, no, it really isn't proper cheese. I know there is some real cheese made in America, but the stuff referred to as 'American Cheese' tends not to be.

Incidently I, also, do not like blue cheese. It makes me feel nauseus [sp?] even smelling it. I always put it down to the fact that I'm allergic to penicillin - and blue cheese contains some of the same moulds penicillin was developed from.

Could also be Edam, or any one of a number of cheeses from small producers that still seal roundles with wax.

No, I've never had Babybel cheese before, I think it was gouda cheese?

This thread deserves a good ol' bump.

Because cheese is the greatest thing invented. Ever. o.o

Did I mention that I love cheese. Like, so much that I would marry it if I could. That's how much I love cheese.

OK, not really, but almost.

I love cheese. Its soooooo good. i love it when I put it on pickles fresh out of the jar. =3 *goes get cheese* ninja.gif

Nak cheese is good.

Cheese is really good. (: Goes great with crackers but I hate processed cheese. Blue cheese is gross too and I hate the smell of it. Sorry if you like blue cheese but...Blach!!! >.<

Some day I want to be able to make my own cheese. I have a cheese making book and all I need is to find a farm that will sell me fresh unpasteurized milk, and a place to make it and store it.

Overall, I'd love to be able to find a store where I can buy some home made cheese...I don't want to have to buy the expensive stuff to have any tasty cheese.

Ooh. Are you looking into making hard cheeses or soft ones? I know ricotta has a reputation for being fairly easy to make at home.

I looooove cheese - don't eat it as much as I did when I was a kid and getting to snack on a piece of Kraft Singles would make my entire week, but sometimes I get the craving. My new food gods are Havarti for melting or just eating in cubes - omg, so rich and buttery - and either aged Asiago or Pecorino to grate or slice over pasta or soup. I also tried using Parmesan rinds in soups - it was interesting, but the clean up wasn't quite worth it, and I could do just as well with a good stock and egg to add body.

I bought a jar? bottle? box? plastic container... of cream cheese and eat it with bread for breakfast now. Yummy <3

I like cheese...but only if it's Cheddar or Red Leicester.

I guess I don't mind the processed stuff as long as it's in a cheeseburger.

I can't remember whether it was Parmesan or Marzipan that ruined my pasta and meatballs once...either way, it made it taste like sick or something.

Cheese is my friend's favourite word.