Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

i dont really have any phobias, but i am really creeped out by dolls, mostly porcaline ones.

they are just really creepy, and i avoid them completely if at all possible.

^ This.

Good God, I abhor porcelain dolls. I used to admire them, but I guess some sort of irrational fear came up and now I can't stand them.

I agree with the porcelain dolls thing. They're so unsettling to be around.

I don't like dolls sad.gif

I'm also claustrophobic, actually. I lot of people say they are, but they probably aren't. Being just afraid of tight spaces and claustrophobia are a lot different, in my opinion. If I ever get in a small place where I can't freely move around, I'll have a panic attack. My heart begins to race, I'll start wildly thrashing around, and I am completely unable to think...it's awful!

I'm terrified of insects and spiders.

I'm also afraid of bad smells on my hands, and having my back exposed.

I'm completely terrified of snakes (Only in real life though,I'm fine with pictures...some video clips make me go a little mental breakdownsih though)

I once spent 15 minutes locked in my car because there was a bee outside, and I once didn't go out for 3 days because there was a spider in my car

well i always have had a feeling that someone is watching my every move, a stalker perhaps just waiting for the perfect mon=ment to strike at me when i am alone

I'm terrified of throwing up because I've had a couple really nasty stomach bugs before. I'm also really scared of being alone in the dark to the point where I leave on the lights when I sleep if my college roomie is away. Don't know what the reason for that is, though--I have overactive imagination but nothing bad has ever actually happened to me ;3;

Im terrified of ants, bees and wasps.i can't stand them!

Im also affraid of being in the dark by my self, heights and being/doing something wrong.

Frozenwater I have basically all of yours...except on list, dieing, being robbed, being abducted, the apocalypse, technology crapping out on the world, the ocean, things in the ocean, a terrorist attack, futuristic weapons being invented, spirits, dieing an being caught in an infinite loop, no afterlife just a deep sleep, everything actually dream an I'm in a coma, losing my house, losing my family, being forgotten, being lost, the wilderness, spiders......get them away, centipedes, and many more

I need proffesinal help methinks

The biggest one for me has to be pyrophobia/fear of fire. I also take a fear to thunder, but not lightning, which is true yet I still believe is ridiculous. There's also a small fear of x-rays, but not that bad for me.

And I guess I'll save the strangest one for last. According to a list I found, it's called Levophobia or Sinistrophobia... the fear of things to the left of me, and on occasion, left-handed people.

@penguin_adu6oo

I can definately relate to the fear of death, I'm also afraid that when I die, I won't truely be dead and I would be burried alive or creamated alive. I can also relate to being afraid of being abducted, I get nightmares about that sometimes.

I also forgot to mention that I'm afraid of ghosts or things I can't seen, especialy when im in the dark.

Ants are more of a phobia for me though. when I was little I lived on a horse farm which is notorious for having ant piles and not just black ants but fire ants too. For some reason whenever I would be outside playing with my sisters, I would always end up standing on or near an ant pile and they would crawl up my legs and bite me while I froze there and screamed. My mom would have to come out and hose me off because ants can't be brushed off, they stick to you like glue and bite the life out of you! It still gives me shivers just thinking about it.

I'm afraid of authority and uberly awesome people.

> Leads to me being afraid of TJ ohmy.gif *no lies*

*Sigh... why don't I ever proofread*

Edited by DeathCry

i am afraid of being alone in a room.or a building.sometimes out in the street. o.o'

my house is tiny,and most of the day im the only one here,and i love on a really small quiet street,and almost the whole day once i get home from school,im alone.once i was actually the only person in school.really freaky.

im also afraid of anything sharp or pointed when someone else has it.i have a sword myself,yet i freak out whenever someone wields a pencil at me.though that was caused by my sister...

mildly afraid of spiders...mildly...actually pretty seriously.but only if theyre near me.i like spiders...as long as they are nowhere near me...there was a brown recluse in my bathroom last week.still pretty freaked out.actually scared of most things dangerous.like rattle snakes.used to live near a bunch of them.and some other things,idunno.

well...guess im afraid of pain in general...but only stabbing/stinging/cutting/slicing/sharp object inflicted pain.i get bruised all the time and stuff and im fine with that...o.o'

wow.this is...really long.

heights( i feel like i want to spew and i get dizzy) is my true phobia but i am paranoid of earwigs i scream when i see one *shiver*

Edited by isabella3

Elevators. Need I say more?

Okay.

DEFINITLY FIRE. Paranoid of it.

The dark. Small spaces. Heights. The supernatural. Excessive amounts of gore, when man-made or humans are involved (I'm fine seeing animals hunt etc 0.o Guess that's cos it's natural...) Gas cylinders and so on going off in the middle of the night, getting lost....several other night related things...death...sad.gif so dreading the final day... Uh... I'll leave it at that.

I'm not scared of invertebrates though. I mean, why should I? They are just living creatures that can't help their looks...or how nature evolved them.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I fear that no matter how I seek or how I think or how I hope or believe, in the end the only answer to my problems is that no one can help me and I should kill myself. Some people believe such thing is impossible but it's proving more and more likely as the days go by.

I'm really scared of mazes and bugs. Ack. :c

Also being poked/stabbed in the eye, crook of arm, collarbone or wrist.

And hedges. Especially if they're the spiny, five foot tall hedges that prevent me from doing anything. ):<

I have a minor fear of deep water, and huge paranoia of heights. Really, I can't stand even being near tall objects or looking at say- a rollercoaster. The concept of being 100ft in the air with only a bit of wood and steel beams ensuring I don't fall to a sure death is too much for me.

Vomiting in public.

I have no idea why, probably due to a bad experience when I was younger. I really hate vomit, mine or anyone elses, but vomiting in public makes me cringe for ages.

Spiders,

Ever since i was two i've been terrified of spiders.

I was on my cot one day and there was a massive hairy huntsman hanging on the side, I was only two so i reached for it thinking it was a teddy or something. It starts running over my face and goes out of the cot, I was crying for the next 2hrs and im still scared 10 years later.....

I hate spiders, On the t.v. fine but if its irl then i'm terrified. I'm also afraid of the alarm in my house.

I find myself completely unable to walk on any grass instead of just long grass because of my tick fear. I found 3 ticks on my dog's face the other day. I removed them but I'm scared of touching my dog at all in case he has more on him and I accidentally touch an engorged one on him or find one that isn't attached and it climbs onto me. Ughhhh.

Also, two were in the exact same place on my dog's face and there's now a pretty big scab where they were. It's been about 12 years since the one and only time I found a tick on me, so I can't remember how much it hurts to pull them off, but it sure seems like it would really hurt!

I am afraid of sharks.

That might seem silly, for I live in Bavaria and my brain knows, that there are no sharks outside sealife. But I would never swimm. Even in a swimmingpool might be a shark. We´ve all seen that proven in an old James Bond movie, haven´t we?