Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

not really a phobia but more of a compulsion... before i go to bed i have to check the frount and back door to be sure its locked as well as the windows in any other room where no one isn't sleeping. ninja.gif

Bugs. If I see bugs I twitch. If they get close I move away. If they touch me I freak out. Specially cockroaches. I have gotten a panic attack twice because I woke up with a cockroach over my bed sheets.

Also, permanent-effect decisions. Like those that no matter what you choose, you know you will never be able to try the other.

I have Jellyfish-phobia (there is no name for it) and Trypanophobia ( Fear of medical proceeders and Injections involving needles.). They are full blown, I think. I can't even think about needles without covering my arms...

Continued!...

1.)Heights Dx

2.) Going over bridges in a car.

And probably more to come...

Paranoias:

ceilings make me nervous. I'm still not convinced there arent leetle cameras watching my every move in my own house, let alone anywhere else.

clouds: I was convinced they were Santa and Jesus' spies when i was a kid.

Grass: you never quite know what bug is waiting to bite your toes, or if the grass was cut just right for "grass cuts"

Phobias:

Dark... im not afraid of the dark normally, but even if there is just a little red blinking light its not completely dark. Dark is more for the big paranoia: SILENCE

I hate silence. It is not natural for it to be completely silent. In every jungle based movie i can think of, when it got absolutely silent, something big came and attacked. When the bird go silent before a big storm you know you are in for a doozie. When 9/11 happened we had the next day off school.. even with all the kids being out of school the roads were dead quiet. No planes in the air, nobody driving, nothing open, no kids playing.. even the birds were on mute it seemed. It is amazing how much you dont notice the sounds of the cars and planes until there just arent any. so for me

Absolute silence = death therefore i dont like it.

Hmm...

Bugs: I'm not afraid of them, but I don't like them in my house, and if they startle me, I freak out.

Glitches in computer systems: I'm always afraid that my system will crash.

Making big decisions: Self-explanatory.

Watching YouTube videos: I'm scarred from my first screamer when I wasn't expecting it.

Creepy music: Yeah. Don't even talk about Lavender Town.

I'll add to this as I think of more things.

I'm afraid of the dark, needles, bugs and blood but, only in certain situations. I'm only afraid of the dark when I'm alone. Windows at night scare me to death though. I have to have the curtains tightly closed at night or I freak out. I'm only afraid of hypodermic needles, especially the ones at the dentist. The very idea of that death spike coming at my face makes me want to cry. I'm afraid of beetles, katydids, earwigs, and anything with really long legs or antennae. Spiders and scorpions only scare me if they touch me. Blood only scares me in large amounts.

I used to be afraid of a lot more stuff like heights, the oven, and thunder. I've gotten over all of those things for the most part, thunder still scares me sometimes though. I don't even know why I was afraid of the oven, it just freaked me out.

I'm not sure if it counts as a phobia, but I freak out if anything sharp touches my wrist, even if it doesn't break the skin. If I do get a cut on my wrist, I start crying and have to put a band aid on it no matter how small it is. I never put band aid on cuts unless it's really bad. This is the only fear that I have that has no rational explanation. Even the oven fear makes more sense than this.

Heights heights heights heights D:

People knowing what I'm thinking

Brain cells dying. I know, it happens basically every second. Every second your brain cells are dying. But it freaks me out. I'm afraid to go near alcohol, or smell brain-cell-killing fumes, like markers or paint, and i will never smoke. i can't be near people who smoke. i'm scared of killing my brain cells. i'm a weird person.

i also have this weird phobia... i can't describe it. it's the fear that nothing i think is real is actually real. like my life is staged, like it's all from my point of view and everyone else is just...an actor, a part of my life. like there are no individuals...just me. and everything is unreal. i can't explain it. it's odd.

corners, and the fact that there might always be little tiny itty bitty cameras hidden from sight, watching everything i do. like nothing i do is private or secret.

Edited by glamoursea2

i also have this weird phobia... i can't describe it. it's the fear that nothing i think is real is actually real. like my life is staged, like it's all from my point of view and everyone else is just...an actor, a part of my life. like there are no individuals...just me. and everything is unreal. i can't explain it. it's odd.

Oh wow, that happens to me too.

Like when my teacher is talking, and moving around explaining stuff. I have to rub my eyes and make sure everything is real lol. And sometimes I bump into people on purpose to make sure they're real.

I can't have my feet hanging off the bed. I just feel like something is gonna grab em and pull me under. Like....the grudge.

Heights: I can't even climb my friends bunk bed. Because when I was younger, I went to her house and accidentally fell off the top. Thankfully, her sisters bunk was pulled out. But I'm still scared.

Granddaddy long legs: Now that is just horrible. I know they're supposed to be harmless, But those legs!

Terrorist Attacks: We must all know the feeling, hmm?

Clowns: Circus incident....long story.

Oh, I have a fear that I'm going to be that one person that's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like when the terrorists blew up the twin towers, or like if someone starts playing Justin Bieber extremely loud.

*shudders at the idea of loud Justin Bieber*

I'm completely paranoid that people can read thoughts, plus I really can't handle people criticizing or being angry and yelling at me so I barely ever voice my opinion because I think everyone will automatically shoot it down...

Bugs.

Bugsbugsbugsbugs.

They are my huge phobia.

I know that some bugs are good, like spiders or that one bug that's very long with the multiple legs, and lion in the name (I can't remember things for the life of me), but eh... As soon as I even see a picture, video, or even think about bugs, I imagine them crawling over every inch of my body. It drives me crazy. Butterflies and worms are not excused from my fears, either. If anything, they're one of the biggest offenders.

Sometimes I'm actually fearful of going outside because I think I might see a big bug or something.

...Small ants are cool, though. AS LONG AS I CAN'T SEE THEM UP CLOSE.

I have an insane fear of spiders. I cannot stand looking at them, being around, and when I even see them, I go into panic mode (anxiety, sweating, shaking, wanting to cry, heavy breathing, frozen in fear). Scorpions are a little better, but I'm still afraid of them. I hate centipedes/millipedes when they're tiny, but Giant African Millipedes are alright (I even held one and thought it was cute!). Other bugs are scary, but only when they appear out of nowhere. Like, I hate roaches, but I loved letting some Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches cling to me and even thought they were cute.

I also have a phobia/fear of deep water, especially if it's murky. Diving pools scare me, and the open ocean terrifies me to no end. I always stop up when I see images of underwater, where you can't see anything but blue for miles.

Along with my fear-bordering-phobia of deep water, I have an actual phobia of large things, but only if they're underwater (?). A building or a big statue wouldn't scare me, but things like whales and icebergs send me into panic mode. Imagine my horror when I came to the Arctic iceberg ridden area in Endless Ocean 2 (despite being afraid of the ocean, I still find it beautiful; the game was very beautiful, but still gave me minor panic attacks at certain points), or the part where you swim out into the open ocean full of blue whales. I was near tears, shaking and trying not to curl up into myself and shut the game off. :I

tl;dr Spiders, deep water, and big things in deep water scare me to even think about them.

eta: NEEDLES. I pass out every time I get my blood taken/get a shot. I got my H1N1 shot. Didn't feel a *thing*. They took it out and I passed out. Got blood drawn, cried and passed out. >_>

Edited by Mints

I'm Arachnaphobic, I seriously jump on a chair and screetch if I see a spider. I also reaaaallllyyy hate all bugs except ladybugs and butterflys. Beetles reaaallllyyy freak me out, specially when they rattle when they walk *shivers*

I'm terrified of needles. When I have to get them, I try and escape and everything. All my friends have to be with me and I cry really hard anyway so its really embarrassing. Plus, all the nurses laugh at me since I'm older and I cry when I see a needle and know I'm getting one. I also cry when someone else is getting a needle.

Needles freak me out to! I hate it when I have to get shots, or my blood drawn....

I'm terribly afraid of dentists, all kinds of diseases and especially pain itself.

But my worst fear is...

Mold.

Yes, you read that right.

I am terribly afraid of mold.

DERP

Continued!~ -.-

- That people can read my thoughts.

- Of being in deep ocean water without my scuba gear, you never know what's down there! Dx

- I can't have my feet hanging off the bed at night, I feel like something might come up and bite them off...

If I think of any more, I will post them...!

Being unable to stand in the ocean. i think my failing feet will attract sharks D:

I'm deathly afraid of that fog that tries to kill me when I try to sleep/wake up.

I'm also afraid of heights, needles, dentists/doctors, the dark, being alone, dying/someone close to me dying, balloons, storms, people hearing/reading my thoughts.

But this isn't a "what you're scared of" thread, so I'll just put that I'm terrified of that darn Fog and what it will do...

i HATE spiders i mean come on i cant get u people who call a furry creature with 8 leggs and too many eyes cute im ok with snakes as long as they are harmless and/or contained my some means but 4 some reason photographs nearly of snakes always freak me out..... dont like bugs of any kind(and yes i know spiders fall under the category of bugs but they have a special place) some im not afraid like flies but others such as centipedes millipedes mosquitos etc. r a different story im also claustrophobic(did i spell it right? smile.gif) this one didnt start till a few months ago.... i have this beanbag chair with a case on it. the case is lose and has just enough leftover space in it 2 fit a person. one day i decided to sit in the case so in unzipped got in zipped back up. i sat there 4 a while then i decided to get out...... but i couldnt unzip it and i was stuck in that tight cramped space before my little brother finnaly heard me yelling sad.gif

1. HEIGHTS. I cannot be on the roof of a building or any other high place(besides trees). Strangely enough I enjoy plane rides in the window-seat.

2. Closets. Too much weird censorkip.gif happens with them.

3. Mosquitoes. It's not fear, it's more like an irrational extreme hatred of the little menaces. I'll literally spazz out whenever one's nearby. I'm fine with any bugs, including spiders (I love spiders) except those little monsters. I hate biting flies as well. (my arm is swollen because of them right now)

4. I'm Claustrophobic. I don't know if that's the right word for being in any area and after a while the eyes trick you into thinking a place is shrinking/closing in on you.

I was always wary of spiders, but waking up one night with one crawling on my face just blew me over the top. I think it was trying to build a web on me.

I'm afraid of horror movies too. All of them except Aliens and movies related or Eight Legged Freaks. Which is strange because I said above I'm afraid of spiders. O.o

I used to be VERY afraid of spiders, but when I got my scorpions (I have pandinus imperator and two adult tityus stigmuruses and four tityus babys) I slowly started to get used to spiders, too.. o_O But still I can't stand big spiders, they creep me out. D:

But even the worst fear is wasps and bees! Once I even yelled at my mate when we were supposed to go to city and there was a wasp in my house and I couldn't leave it here... :'D "DON'T YOU F***ING GET IT?! I CAN'T GET OUT BEFORE THAT THING IS OUT OF HERE!!!"

...and then he came and killed it.

But it's absolutely no fun. They make me go in panic state. (I leave the room, and get frozen on the doorway so I can see it doesn't hide anywhere. And then I start trembling, and I hardly can breath. And usually then I also start crying)