Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

Well, my grandmother rang the doorbell while I was just getting out of the shower and it was just quite embarrassing to have to quickly put on a t-shirt and shorts and be all commando for ten minutes.

Oh, well I understand that. I rember one time something like that happened to me. I was getting undressed out of my swimsuit after going swimming, and sudenly someone rang my doorbell. I was so shocked and scared, I just hid without answering it at all. xd.png

Edited by Rainbowsh

Oh, well I understand that. I rember one time something like that happened to me. I was getting undressed out of my swimsuit after going swimming, and sudenly someone rang my doorbell. I was so shocked and scared, I just hid without answering it at all. xd.png

I've done that too, aha.

Another fear I have is of mosquitos. They're a very scary insect that can carry a bad disease. o_o When ever I got outside in the summer, I bathe myself in bug spray! xP Just thinking about a bug injecting their little needle-like self into my body and sucking my blood freaks me out! D:

Terrified of making phone calls. Shaky, trouble breathing, heart racing, all that. Which makes me flustered when I do have to make them... which makes me say stupid things or forget important details... which makes me dread the next one even more.

It's not so bad if someone else calls me, but yeah. I have lessened the fear somewhat recently, and nearly gotten rid of it in regards to certain phone calls, in large part through a process of scheduling times to call a friend when I knew she'd be expecting it. (Yay for awesome friends who make working up that courage worthwhile!) So that's helped. I still have to work through some extent of dread or flutterings of nervousness, depending on the type of call, but the physical symptoms are markedly less now. ^.^

This.

And ordering at restaurants. Today, my mom was trying to find out what my sister wanted at Jamba Juice over the phone and kept telling me to order, but I just...Couldn't. Eugh. It's horrible. I just can't get over it. But it has gotten better since I discovered this. (Go ahead and go to it, it'll make you laugh.)

-Snakes.

-Needles.

-Speaking in front of large crowds.

-Going outside at night.

And that's all I can think of for now... tongue.gif

(And this is my 100th post. ^w^)

Edited by angelkay

-needles (basically all I need to say for this is a nurse tried to give me a shot and didn't tell me, I punched her right before she got the needle to my arm...)

-bees (bee stings actually, calm bees don't scare me)

-heights

yeah... oddly enough I didn't get in trouble for the nurse... I hardly hit her hard, I only wanted to stop the needle... *shrugs*

-needles (basically all I need to say for this is a nurse tried to give me a shot and didn't tell me, I punched her right before she got the needle to my arm...)

-bees (bee stings actually, calm bees don't scare me)

-heights

yeah... oddly enough I didn't get in trouble for the nurse... I hardly hit her hard, I only wanted to stop the needle... *shrugs*

Haha! You're kind of like me!

And back to my needles phobia, When I was little, I was suppose to get two shots, and since I was screaming and not sitting still, I had to come back the next day. -.- I still freak out when ever I need shots... Dx

Oh, more...

-Heights.

-The stomach-drop feeling you get on Roller Coasters. owo

orthodontists. i. hate. them. and. their. sharp objects.

it wasnt like this for a very long time, and i actually like going to the dentist/orthodontist for braces etc. but ever since one particular time at the orthodontist's...ugh.

the woman was trying to put my wire back in at the end, using whatever sharp tool it was, and one tooth was being annoying. she was having difficulties putting the wire into the brace, and she just pushed it harder and harder.

until she slipped.

orthodontists. i. hate. them. and. their. sharp objects.

it wasnt like this for a very long time, and i actually like going to the dentist/orthodontist for braces etc. but ever since one particular time at the orthodontist's...ugh.

the woman was trying to put my wire back in at the end, using whatever sharp tool it was, and one tooth was being annoying. she was having difficulties putting the wire into the brace, and she just pushed it harder and harder.

until she slipped.

Now next time I go to the orthodontist to get my braces tightened, I'm gunna freak out. Thanks. D:< xd.png

Tornadoes. I always have dreams about them over and over...

I have pretty bad arachnophobia. Can't even stand pictures of the things. Actually, make that "arthopodaphobia". Arthopods in general are creepy. Even lobsters.

I also have a fear of being struck by lightning, getting burned, and (this is weird) people's faces not actually being their faces. Like Vanessa/Ursula in The Little Mermaid. Or anything where you see a person and they appear normal, and then they turn around and are not.

I have fear of heights, but just when I'm hanging on a wall. I can stand on a balcony easily, but I'll start freaking out on a climbing wall. I also sometimes get scared when I'm climbing a tree and feel like I'm going to fall. The strange thing is, I love climbing walls and climbing trees and stuff. huh.gif

I also HATE large spiders. I'm fine with little ones, just not big ones.

Im scared of the Dark i know im like 15 but still im scared a murderer is gonna like kill me or ya i watch to many horror movies

I have a weird phobia or fear, but its the only one I actually have. I'm afraid of the wind when its blowing faster then 20 mph. Its weird, but I get nervous and twittery. But If it stays the same speed, I'm usually fine. If its during the day, I'm okay. Its at night time when it scares me. Its weird, but night time wind phobia of 20 mph or faster is mine.

I have a phobia of getting shots. I don't know if it's a full-blown phobia, as I don't have any others, but I do know I hate hate HATE shots. If someone mentions needles (specifically hypodermic/medical needles, I'm fine with sewing needles) I get all squirmy and twitchy. When I actually have to go get a shot, I start really freaking out.

I'm afraid of swings. As in playground swings on a swingset. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. They're fun and all, but I'm terrified of them.

I even have to look away from the t.v. if there's a swingset in a movie. I try not to, but...I can't force myself to watch that awful back and forth motion.

I have a weird phobia, but oh well. At least it doesn't affect my life too much.

Any animals that could be possibly dangerous (like spiders).

Mirrors.

Dark closets.

The dark in general.

(Reading too many horror stories is not a good hobby.)

I'm kind of afraid of spiders. I can deal with that fear though. One phobia I can hardly deal with, however, is the fear of ghosts/demons. I HATE going in unfamiliar rooms alone, and sometimes I hate going into familiar ones alone. Even as I type this, I'm looking behind me every now and then and I have music playing loudly because it distracts me somewhat. When I'm home alone, I sometimes take one step, turn all the way around, take another step, turn all the way around, and so on. Also, as embarrassing as this is (I'm 17), I sometimes have to have a nightlight. Last week I was at the beach and me, my cousin, and our friend heard some weird noises in our beach house that really had me shaking, and on the verge of tears. I just recently told me boyfriend the severity of my phobia and he said he was glad he didn't pull a prank on me that he was going to pull at the beach. He had recorded his voice saying scary things on my iPod then tweaked his voice to sound creepy and was going to sneak into my room and play it when I least expected it. His sheer recounting of what he was about to do made me cry because I imagined the voice inside my head. I told him I needed to go to a counselor, and he offered to do counsel-like exercises with me. I wish I could get rid of this extreme fear. It hinders and cripples everything I do. I can't even take a shower without feeling helpless and vulnerable.

I hae a fear of spiders. Especially large ones that are really hairy or ones with long legs. I have no problem with halloween decorations that look like spiders, and fake spiders, as long as I know they're fake and don't look too real.

Also, there are some other things that scare me, like excessive gore in movies, lots of blood, flesh wounds, scary movies, drowning, and the goblins that pop out of nowhere and start chasing after your on-screen character in Lord of the Rings:The Third Age. Doesn't help that they are really ugly looking (to me), and make a creepy gurgling sound when they do that. That is the reason I don't play that game by myself in a room anymore.

I have an awful fear of cameras. Not cameras so much but getting my picture taken. Any camera or phone pointed in my general direction and I will dive under the nearest table. Someone has a camera in their hand near me and I kick it out of their hand and onto the floor in case they tried to take a picture. Picture day at school is tortuous. They even have to include the big flash that always makes me blink. And then they have to take it again. I also always delete any pictures taken of me as soon as I can.

This is more of a fear but I always get on edge around anything old, old-looking, dusty, etc. Buildings are the worst, especially when they are owned by only two people and could easily have twenty people comfortably living inside of it.

I have a fear of tornados. When I was little, (around 8 or 9 years old) whenever I would go some where with my parents, I would freak out because I thought a tornado would appear out of no where and hit us... o-o

But after a while, my fear went away, and I wouldn't freak out anymore, until a couple weeks ago. My family and I were sitting down at the dinner table and eating, when the wind started to pick up and it started to rain. I looked outside just in time to see a huge swirling thing of leaves and other things and hear my step-mother yelling, "Everybody run into the bathroom!" (because that is the only place we don't have any windows).

Luckily, it was a minor tornado and didn't do too much damage, (It made everything in our backyard scatter, bent signs in half, and made a huge tree fall into my driveway, and other minor things.), but it sparked up my fear, and I was crying. Now I keep having dreams about tornados like... ripping my house apart... dry.gif

I love to print out pictures of my favourite metal bands and tac them up in my room. Except after printing them out I always have to cut the faces out... because if I hang them up as is I get paranoid that they're staring at me and looking at my thoughts and secretly laughing at me for being a moron. Except without the faces they're pretty bloody creepy looking... like, nightmare inducing creepy. o_O

I'm afraid of the dark... Yea... I'm scared to censorkip.gif that zombies, killer monsters and crazy people are gonna come and kill me...

Okay..Well, I have a fear of eating worms. It originates when I was making some rice. I poured the rice into the pot and started fillling it w-with water, when..You can guess what happened next, can't you? ...I found some little white worms in it. ohmy.gif I dropped the pot and screamed, vowing to never eat rice agian.

I've kept that vow for a while now...

Oh! I've thought of more phobias!!

1.) CLOWNS! They scare the schnitzel outta' me. >.<

2.) Vantriloquists- They don't scare me on TV or far away, but if they are close to me, I freak out. o.o