Sign in to follow this  
Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

Social anxiety, likely to the point of disorder, and almost all varieties of apiphobia (evil flying stinging insects stay away!)

Withdrawing myself from these things really only made it worse.

I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder, which anyone who also has one knows, comes with a side order of numerous ridiculous phobias.

I have a fear of medications, heights, small spaces, crowded spaces, every time I feel any pain I'm afraid I'm dying lol..but on to some of the stupidest ones...undertows and leeches. Every time I go into any body of water (with the exception of pools obviously), I'm terribly afraid of these things. I refuse to go in past my shoulders, and wouldn't swim in a pond or river if my life depended on it because leeches live in most water around southern Ontario...I just laugh at myself because I know to be afraid of everything is just the nature of the disease, and most phobias are unjustified rolleyes.gif

im totally paranoid about not realizing i havent dressed myself properly as i go out in public

I have a phobia of bugs crawling on me, and crowds of people, but that just kinda goes with my anxiety disorder. There are probably more that I can't think of right now.

I am overcoming my fear of butterflies, yes, butterflies. When I was little I was forced into a Butterfly Exhibit and was terrified of them up close. I look like a pansy when I run away from butterflies outside and can't stand my stupid phobia.

I have a phobia of bugs crawling on me or touching me. I also get very uncomfortable in tight spaces like a crowded elevator or anything like that.

I have a phobia of bees, yes bees, probably because those things stung me so many times withouth me provoking them.

Oh, and also balloons. Those things are too easy to pop and terrify me sad.gif

I am terrified of caterpillars (which is ironic, because I have a "caterpillar" concept on the completed list), they just rub me the wrong way. >_<

I don't like mosquitoes, but that's more of a major annoyance than an actual phobia.

I am terrified of caterpillars (which is ironic, because I have a "caterpillar" concept on the completed list), they just rub me the wrong way. >_<

I don't like mosquitoes, but that's more of a major annoyance than an actual phobia.

I just wanted to say I love that art of the Pillow dragon in your sig. Top wozza!

On topic: Crying infants. The sound makes me want to stuff razor blades into my ears.

It's not a phobia so much as it is one of those things that I can't stand, but hell, that's the best I got for this thread.

I have major arachnaphobia, fear of spiders in case anyone doesn't know the term, and claustrophobia. I nearly had a panic attack when cleaning under my bed and died, my heart gave out, my mom had to lift my bed up off me and drag me out from under it. I also have a fear of failure.

Fear of stinging insects in general and anything that buzzes in my ears. Fear of needles and large, sharp, pointy objects. I finally got over my problem with knives, now working on chainsaws. Also went outside at the local floral conservatory with lots of bees and didn't run away but simply covered my ears and closed my eyes as I walked. Made some progress. biggrin.gif

I have a phobia of bees, yes bees, probably because those things stung me so many times withouth me provoking them.

Oh, and also balloons. Those things are too easy to pop and terrify me sad.gif

I've been stung by hornets and bee's so many times as a child. Bugs freak me out but bee's, hornets, and anything with stingers make me not want to be around them. I wouldn't say balloons scare me but when they pop it makes me jump.

I've been stung by hornets and bee's so many times as a child. Bugs freak me out but bee's, hornets, and anything with stingers make me not want to be around them. I wouldn't say balloons scare me but when they pop it makes me jump.

Oh hornets are TERRIFYING.

Whenever I see one, I literally run away or hide under a bench or something. Their stings are so much more painful than ordinary wasps QAQ

Dolls, spiders, and the pitch black. Saturday's episode of Ghost Adventures had them all. I almost died xd.png

i get creep out/paraiod by dolls, mirrors, complete silence, paintings or poster of real people with details eyes >< , umm thats all i can think of at the moment

ohmy.gif It's...it's...a GIANT SPIDER! ;D

Edited by MedievalMystic

I have a genuine phobia of maggots. It's awful, everyone just is all "Yeah, they're gross", and I have to explain that I'm terrified of them for no good reason.

Also, I'm pretty well freaked out by old porcelain dolls, other people's blood, popping balloon noises, and parasites. But maggots is my hugest issue, and the most embarrassing.

Phobia of bees, wasps, needles, spiders, leeches, somewhat of heights, balloons and big crowds of people. Also somewhat afraid of making phone calls- more of it is making the call rather than receiving it, why? I don't know :/

Edited by bluesonic1

1. Heights. I cant even look out the window of the fourth floor of a building without feeling scared. Which is ironic considering I prefer living in an apartment rather than a house, but if the windows have extra protection, I feel better.

2. Mirrors. I'm fine with mirrors in public areas, but I get wary of them in my own home for some reason. My mother tried to get me a mirror for my room once, but I refused one for this very reason.

3. Crowds. I feel really anxious when I go out of the house, and it gets worse when I have to navigate through a lot of people. Being in public can be really stressful for me.

Sign in to follow this