frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

I am a psychic judge of character when I first meet a person. Can't always tell when they lie though. When I say psychic, i mean I can tell what type of person they really are.

I am a psychic judge of character when I first meet a person. Can't always tell when they lie though. When I say psychic, i mean I can tell what type of person they really are.

Did you know I was the third gunmen on the grassy knoll?

I can hear and smell things very well, most likely due to the fact that my eyesight is horrible. I can hear if my dad is watching t.v. or if smell if he is smoking a cigarette from the other side of the house.

I can also sit like "L"

(Like this)

I can sound like a crying puppy and my dog will run to me and lick my face when I do it.

Did you know I was the third gunmen on the grassy knoll?

I'm psychic when I meet them in person.

@linz, I also have great hearing do to my suckish sight.

Both of my Pinkie fingers are double jointed.

I can also roll my tongue and lick the tip of my nose with my tongue.

I can tell whats on next on the telly without a TV guide or having watched the channel before.

Call it, couch potato sense.

I have the ability to be completely oblivious when a woman is hitting on me. I'm so good at it that the ability is permanently on.

((There are several stories that go with this ability if you're interested.))

I can tell whats on next on the telly without a TV guide or having watched the channel before.

Call it, couch potato sense.

Or someone else looking it up and telling you ;~)

I have the ability to be completely oblivious when a woman is hitting on me. I'm so good at it that the ability is permanently on.

((There are several stories that go with this ability if you're interested.))

Do tell! ;D

I can also read the emotions of anyone very well, such as by just looking at them I can see what they are feeling like (Sad, happy, anticipating, angry, ect.)

I pull off zombie eyes by looking so far up that I end up blinking super fast. I hold that mode for about a minute or so though. Hard to walk around like that though.

And while I have pretty decent drawing skills on paper, somehow it doesn't quite transfer over to pixle art as well. xd.png

I can do a rather good (I think tongue.gif) dragon impression.

And I can make my eyes go all white xd.png

And I can stay up all night and not be tired. Like I'm doing now tongue.gif

Oh, and I can be seriously angry one minute and laughing for real the next. An epic friend helps with that one though ^^

EDIT: And I can spontaneously make the whole class burst out laughing and waste half the lesson 8D Rather interesting story there...

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

a bit more enchanted smell and hearing then normal people, need that for finding food. ninja.gif

I have pretty awesome intuition. When I have to guess something (like on a multiple choice test, or "pick the right card out of these three", or something along those lines,) all I have to do is take a deep breath, and then I "feel" the answer. It's really reliable; about 85 % of the time I end up guessing correctly.

It's not really an ability, but the second toe on both my feet is longer than my big toe.

I have a really high stamina when running on concrete, but when I'm running on grass, I run out of energy really fast.

I have really good hearing.

I seem to have a natural inclination for spicy foods. I've been eating foods drenched in pepper and hot sauce since I was 18 months old, and I seem to have a keen sense of smell when it comes to spicy things.

I can walk and run and remain ALMOST completely silent while doing it. (The trick is to keep on your toes. It can take a while to get it balanced out evenly though.)

I can stop running on a dime. (Wouldn't recommend it unless you have good traction with the ground. Momentum sucks...)

I can sleep with my eyes open.

I can perfectly imitate a cat's meow.

I have two double jointed fingers. One on each hand.

Last but not least, I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

Oh, I remembered, I can make my eyes dilate, it can freak people out, especially if I am staring at them, it makes me look like I am about to go crazy.

I can move the last joint of all my fingers (like you can), I can also shake my eyes and do a kind of "zombie eye", where one eye drifts off and the other stays in the same spot. It's kind of like a lazy eye, except it isn't,

I can criss-cross my eyes. Like, at the center.

...but yeah, I'm pretty uninteresting...

I can tell the day that something is going to die.

When my old cat died when I was a little kid I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason and looked over at it, I could tell at 6 that something wasn't right so I went to my grandmother and told her.

by nightfall we were burying the animal in the back yard.

In march when I got some new fish that looked fine and healthy I pointed out two of them that I knew weren't going to make it and they were gone by morning.

my brother's guinea pig? samething as the cat I knew it had a day to live and when it died I wasn't at all surprised we buried it the next day.

I haven't been around retirement homes so I can't tell if I can do this with people or not

I have an internal clock with an alarm. When I need to get up at 10, I get up at 10. Also, I talk to my cats. Whenever I meow, they meow back. We get a really great conversation going. x)

I can touch my nose to my tongue, but I know a lot of people who can do that.

I can also imitate a mourning dove pretty well. I can't whistle, but I can do that! xd.png

I don't know if this counts, but I can recognize almost all the calls in the Sinnoh pokedex (before all the new additions in platinum version). **coughcoughnerdcough**

I can sound like a chipmunk and an old lady and my little toe ( dunno whats its called ) can go to the side and down whithout moving any of my other toes smile.gif and i can meow like a cat and srsly confuse them ... :3

Hmm...let's see...

Well, for some weird reason, I can hang on to a bar for a really long time. We did this once at my shcool where everyone had to grab on to a chin-up bar, pull ourselves up and keep holding on for as long as we could. I don't know why, but I was able to do it the longest.

I can grab and throw things with my toes pretty well.

Ever watched Spice and Wolf? I can impersonate Holo's wolf...call...thing very well. The neighbour's dog does not like.

I can read minds

Well, I'm double jointed, so I can do a ton of strange things with my fingers, such as bending them at odd angles or things to that effect.

This is pretty weird, too. Sometimes, if I hear 'something's going to happen' I can usually tell if it is or not. Like, I can close my eyes and see it happening. If I can't see it happening, it doesn't. Four times since last month I've thought about it and didn't see it. And it didn't happen. I have futuristic sight abilities. Beat that. tongue.gif

I can shake hands with myself behind my back. Also walk around outside in thirty-degree weather with no covering other than jeans and a tank top.

... I also speak chicken. Just saying. It's actually a very interesting language, with many different dialects and accents throughout the different breeds.

Edited by digipup