TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

I am the top winner in this Christmas event.

I was able to get a little tree this year.

I was able to get two lovely new Christmas Dragons. Love to Fi.

I was able to snag one of TJ's Holly eggs from the AP. He gave everyone that chance.

I had many people who worked (slaved?) hard to create trees, decorations, and excitement over twelve days, just for me to enjoy.

I got to have a say, and a vote.

I was important to the Dragon Cave, because I'm one of it's players.

And from the first Christmas Dragon egg that could be bred on Solstice, through to the excitement of seeing what the special winning place dragons will be...I was given a month of fun, speculation, and laughs with the people on this site that hold a special place as my friends.

I have definitely won it all.

I agree with you, blackhilllife.

I didn't win this contest. But I had great fun playing with the decorations.

I got a beautiful Holly dragon, and two of the new ones.

I had a blast breeding my Yulebucks and Snow Angels and giving away their eggs. The fun of that started even before Dec. 21, because I wanted to make sure they had compatible mates that would be something people liked, so I did several test breedings. The anticipation from "oh, they liked each other. I think this is a great combination" was fun.

Voting on the trees was fun too. I didn't get through all of them, but I saw some very pretty trees.

One of the lineages I'm part of had a Secret Santa exchange and I got to collect and give away some nice dragon eggs, so that my person had a lovely gift, and received some lovely eggs as well. There are some extremely generous people who play this game, and that was evident during the exchange.

This was a great holiday celebration here on DC. We had a whole month of involvement and fun, and got to spend it with some great people here. I may not have won a special Prize dragon, but I won nevertheless, just by participating.

Been doing that since midnight of the 20th. *Emos in corner*

-Offers Emo Time chocolate chip fudge brownies- 'Tis life no?

Edit: It was a lot of fun though! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Congrats to all the winners biggrin.gif and honorable mentions biggrin.gif

I had fun!

And i don't really mind not winning cause I just caught a vampire egg :3 (Its a first >w< -so happy-)

No e-mail. Doesn't surprise me. My tree was bad. But at the same time, after voting on soooo many trees, they all started to look the same to me! haha

I would at least like to see the winning trees though. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners. smile.gif Can't wait to see those new winning offspring eggies in the cave! biggrin.gif haha

Congrats to all the winners smile.gif This was definitely my most fun Christmas Season on DC ^o^

Kinda wish TJ would show us all the winning trees. So I can rage against any Deco barf, randomly floating ornament, and "I ♥ DC" trees that might've won (nothing against people who had those for trees I just felt they were either sloppy or the person didn't try hard enough or was unoriginal).

I actually don't think those trees won. After doing the voting, I didn't expect to win because most people seemed to opt for a much less serious (aka. text written) and much more overdone scheme than I did.

As it was, I actually did win a 'consolidation prize' as honorable mention, which I'm very happy about, and while the winning trees might have come from many different styles, it goes to show that you could also get chosen by doing a very classical tree.

I checked my mail, and I didn't win anything sad.gif I also didn't expected it. I clicked on an accident on the send in button, when my tree wasn't ready *facepalm* and the sended one was messy sad.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Who are the winners (also honorable mention)? I'm just curious smile.gif

I really am hoping to see what the eggs and hatchlings look like of the prize dragons. I understand not giving a list of winners, but can TJ have one of each on his scroll for the masses to click on and oogle over? (and then he posts them, of course, otherwise we wouldn't be able to find them).

As it was, I actually did win a 'consolidation prize' as honorable mention, which I'm very happy about, and while the winning trees might have come from many different styles, it goes to show that you could also get chosen by doing a very classical tree.

Congratz! have you decided what you want to get yet? smile.gif

Aww, no email.

So the highest tree score was but a six? Wow, people are really harsh.

no.. the highest AVERAGED score was a 6. Not harsh at all.

Only 6.23?

...Wow o.O I was expecting higher, also. Even for an average, on the highest rated tree, that seems so low xd.png

Nothing for me. * Weepest Greatly* Oh ,well. A big Conga-rats to all the winners, can't wait to see their epic trees.

It would be nice to see the winning trees, I'd love to see how great they were.

Hopefully the gold, silver, and bronze prize dragons will be shown at some point after their new owners get them. I'd love to see what they look like.

I wish we could have the option of finding out what our tree's average score was. Even though the scoring was harsh, it would still be nice to see.

darn... no email Y_Y I really hoped to win cos the tree was nice... but there where some that where far better... and I couldn't even vote too much but saw many more worthy... but hey one can always hop, no?

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

Show off your babies soon!

no email...oh well, i knew i wouldn't win anyway

Congrats to everyone that won!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!

cant wait for the new dragons though! biggrin.gif

No email dry.gif

Congrats to all winners! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the prize dragon.

Edited by Helel

I'd like to see where my tree fell in the ranks, and also what its average score was. Though to be honest, if I found out my tree was the 201st highest ranked tree or something, I'd be kicking myself big time.

I can't wait to see the prize dragons, either, actually. My curiosity is killing me. :B

same with me. I can't neither sleep, nor study, I'm thinking about prize dragons all the time xd.png