TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congrats to everyone! It was such a pleasure seeing everyone's beautiful trees, and I'm only sorry that I hadn't the time to see them all. smile.gif

Congrats winners! biggrin.gif I was not surprised to not get a mail after seeing so many gorgeous trees, but the whole event has been fun for me from start to finish. Thanks for organising it, TJ; hope it was as enjoyable for you as for us.

Curious:

@ anyone who won, placing or honorable mention, did you have a "traditional" tree?

kadoatie: for HM yes

By the way, once you have chosen the prize through the link you CANNOT CHANGE YOUR CHOICE SO CHOOSE CAREFULLY.

Edited by DarkEternity

Curious:

@ anyone who won, placing or honorable mention, did you have a "traditional" tree?

I dunno if mine qualifies as traditional, but it isn't a picture or word tree. I just made a pretty pattern on mine.

Not a winner *sigh*, but a big congrats to all the winners, and thanks to TJ for the idea and the spriters for the decorations. The contest was great fun. smile.gif

TJ has provided us a link to claim prize:

If you are a winner, there will be a form to claim the prize.

If you didn't win, there will be an Error message.

I hope this would help to those who are uncertain about the notification. smile.gif

Are you sure you will get an error? It is saying I won HM but I didn't get any emails...

I highly doubt I won so this must be a mistake.

Edited by tikigurl91

TJ has provided us a link to claim prize:

http://dragcave.net/tree-prize

If you are a winner, there will be a form to claim the prize.

If you didn't win, there will be an Error message.

I hope this would help to those who are uncertain about the notification. smile.gif

Are you sure there should be an error message? Because I didn't get an email (that I'm aware of) but I see the form. I'm half-tempted to fill it in and see what happens...

Im just worried, but I PM'ed TJ, the e-mail that I used to register to DC was unused so long it shut itself down. So I have No e-mails and No Spam at all... I changed it just now to my active e-mail. But Im worried... what if I had won... and missed the e-mail... *le'sigh* I hope TJ tells me I didnt win, so I dont have to feel lame about using an inactive e-mail... I never remember to update my stats... sad.gif

Hm... I have an idea. The winners have to reply to TJ for they're prize right? So if TJ doesn't get any reply from someone then that person should be PM'd.

Again, just a suggestion.

You know, I did have trouble with my e-mail once. Didn't get the connfirmation e-mail (to another site)... I don't think I won anything though. I'm looking forward to Valentines day more now... Just hope I'm able to get a second Valentine and Sweetling, as well as the new dragon. It's going to be a nightmare...isn't it? laugh.gif

Are you sure you will get an error? It is saying I won HM but I didn't get any emails...

I'm not sure. But my friend got an error message from that.

Edited by captain4ever

Curious:

I did(at least I think it's traditional), I even had the overused silver/blue theme, so I was very surprised.

I am as well O___o

OH MAN I HOPE IT'S REAL but it probably isn't OTL OTL OTL

Can anyone else tell us if the link is giving them the HM message?

I did(at least I think it's traditional), I even had the overused silver/blue theme, so I was very surprised.

If you used anything that wouldn't normally go on a Christmas tree (like the dragons) then it's not totally traditional.

@cymrudraco: I saw about 3 or 4 rainbow ones, which where all nice smile.gif

Yeah, I got it as well -- clearly it must be a bug.

Ah well, it was nice to dream (again).

(Congrats to the winners, by the way!)

Guys, my brother checked and there is an error.

He didn't even participate in the tree contest and the link displayed correctly.

Are you sure there should be an error message?  Because I didn't get an email (that I'm aware of) but I see the form.  I'm half-tempted to fill it in and see what happens...

Yeah, me too. O_o I'm half tempted to fill it out, see what happens.

EDIT:

Really, Dark? That's a problem, wow.

Edited by FireAndTongs

I get the form to claim my honorable mention as well in the link. But I didn't win.

So... it is tempting to fill in my wish, but I don't want my scroll to get burned or something xd.png

lol yeah, it's gotta be a mistake.

Did almost give me a heart attack for about 5 seconds though. tongue.gif

scroll burned o.o;

ummmmm....

that wouldn't be good.

oh, winners, how lucky you are xd.png

I just hope that we'll have some more contests in future and I'll be more lucky then... cuz I really have nothing to trade for the offspring of those exclusives