eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

So I used to use AoND exclusively, but I'm not getting as many views as before (maybe because school started?) so I've been using Silvi's Lair and Drag Hatch as well, sometimes EAtW.

Silvi's Lair only, unless I happen to forget I got a fresh egg (and notice that before it's too late). Then I may throw them into the view hurricane that is EAtW.

edit: I do use EAtW's codes in forum sigs though, which means for some reason I managed to get into their top-10 helping hands list biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Now I use Pets Galore Spa, Egg Drop Soup, DragHatch, Eggs Around the World, Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, Neglected Dragon Daycare, Dragon Dump, Dragon Cave Hatchery, Hatching Your Dragons, and Pet Hatchery.

Edited by clara954

i post my eggs in either 4 or 5 hatcheries. allure, sherwood, dragon dump, hatching your dragons

Edited by futuregohangurl

If you don't count the Er ones I think I use 9 free as well as the DBC.

I post my eggs at two hatcheries at a time for hatchlings I am not as careful.

This approch have worked out fine for me until now.. wink.gif

The only one I doesn't use any longer is the Linked Scales ones and the registration required ones.

i use 7 posting places for mine i would use more but i dont wanna register for anything and only one of mine requires putting in codes one at a time cuz thats time consuming i like ones where you just drop the entire scroll in and go =P

When my eggs hit around 6 days plus or minus a few hours, I put them in EAtW (I know it's practically inactive but I still use it) and Silvi's Lair. Sometimes I add them in AoND. If I catch an ER egg I put it in all three automatically. Just two or three hatch sites works for me, and they always hatch right on time.

How is EATW inactive? It's fully automated and all features work as supposed. Maybe i should add the latest breeds to the market, but thats all.

I always add the only to one ER-Allure of Neglected Dragons and they always grow up.

Me too. Mine always grow up if their ER (Which they usually are because I get 2 real clicks at the most, without any hatcheries.)

I put mine in as many as I feel they need to, before they die.

I usually use AoND, Silvi's Lair, and/or Draghatch. If I'm ERing something, I'll toss it into Valley Sherwood as well.

I use about only 3 hatcheries biggrin.gif

1. Neglected Allure of Dragons

2. DragHatch

3. Egg Drop Soup

I sometimes use Yarolds though esp. for eggs I like. It's a great place where you not just views, but tons of clicks! xd.png

I can get away with AoND with my CB dragons, but i use the ER there, at EatW and Draghatch to get get my AP haul hatched

I've always used AoNG, and sometimes use EAtW. Because of the influx of eggs and hatchlings due to the Christmas season, I've had to use a few more as well.

I always use draghatch.tk. Just as they hit ER time I instantly take them to every hatchery, and they hatch very quickly, they haven't had softshell like this...yet.

I always use:

• Allure of Neglected Dragons
  • Valley Sherwood
Both are so easy to use!

If I need to add my eggs to more ERs, then I also use:

• DragHatch
  • Silvi's Lair
Edited by LumosSeeker148

Always DragHatch and Allure of Neglected Dragons.

Sometimes Pets Galore Spa, if the website is working well.

Sometimes with eggs that are near to being emergencies I add Pet hatchery and Egg Drop soup to the mix.

Generally 3 - Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Eggs around the World.

Between 5 and 4 days - I'll put my eggs/hatchling on AoND. Then do it again when they are emergencies. EATW and Valley Sherwood I only use if an egg is not getting enough views from AoND or if I've a dragon who needs more views than normal to hatch.