eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I use DragHatch, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, Pet Hatchery (which also caters to Magistream and Unicreatures), Hatching Club and occasionally Eggs Around the World smile.gif

I usually just start with one and add one or two more the next day depending the progress at that time. Or, i will wait a day and add them to three....

i like allure, and Draghatch the best

I have 4 I use, Silvis, AOND, DragHatch, and Valley Sherwood. I also occasionally use EATW, but they need to seriously update their Dragonmarket to include Xenos and other newer eggs.

I'd use more, but the rest all are log in types, which is not conducive to ease of use in my opinion.

Edited by Riverwillows

I usually use EATW and AoND, if I need a dragon to hatch fast I put them on EDS, Silvi's Lair and Hatching Club as well

Three.

I always use Valley Sherwood so I can get a simple, direct view.

And I use the Allure of Neglected Dragon when I have low time eggs/hatchlinges.

If I need some more UV/OV, I use EATW.

Allure of Neglected Dragons and Egg Drop Soup. How long I wait depends on how lazy I am! Immediately, or when they hit 3 days, or somewhere in between... I also like to give a ton of clicks and views when I pop them in so I don't feel like such a leech!

I use two and sometimes three.

EATW and hatching.club and sometimes AoND and the first two are nearly always running in two background tabs when my browser is open. EATW would be enough but i prefer two hatcheries in case if one of them is down. Better save than sorry.

EATW is not so high-traffic anymore. sad.gif So it is save to put eggs at 7 days right away into EATW. I add my eggs a day later into hatching.club so i do not risk sick eggs.

I use all of hatcheries where don't need to registration. But in the first day I put my eggs into two hatcheries only. And in the third day I put them into the other hatcheries.

My fav: Hatching Club, Egg Drop soup, Valley etc. If I use only two hatcheries in the first day my eggs won't be sick .

I always use EATW and AoND. I post my eggs after having them for a night (5d Xh with incubates) and fog them every night before I go to bed. If my eggs are nearing or at ER I'll sometimes add them to Silvi's Lair too. If I get really impatient (like with ER holidays that take forever) I'll start posting them to every ER I can think of, hahaha.

I haven't had any issues with sickness for a long time, excluding accidentally adding an egg to a hatchery too soon. But that always shows up fast and is easy to fix.

2. The Hatching Club (formerly the dragon dump) and The Allure Of Neglected Dragons.

I have had only 2 experiences with soft shell.

Edited by Dragoncat71

I use 3, mostly just when I want to hatch a low-time egg

1. Allure of NDs

2. Silvi's Lair

3. Hatching Club (Dragon Dump)

I usually put my eggs in AoND when they are at 5d or 4d. If they're below 4d, I put them in EATW to help hatch them faster. So just 1 hatchery, occasionally 2.

Edited by JolteonTails

I usually just use EATW and Allure of Neglected dragons, since those two combined normally hatch my eggs pretty quickly (I usually keep eggs completely hidden until they have about 4 days 12 hours left. They seem to be safe from soft-shell at about that time, though I'm probably wrong about that.)

However, if I need them to hatch a bit quicker, such as during holidays or if I need the space for something, I'll add them to others such as Valley Sherwood and The Hatching Club.

EATW is usually all I need. I add them when they reach 5 days and single digit hours (with incubate. 6 days single digit hours without) and they usually hatch as soon as they are able. When they don't right away (rare) I add them to 1 or 2 other ERs depending on how far along they are.

I for one use The Dragon Breeders Cave and The Allure of Neglected Dragons.

D1 eggs only go in DBC, while everything else goes in both DBC and AoND. Haven't had any issues with sickness since setting up this regime, and I can get a 4d egg to hatch in 2-3h... or if it started at 6-7 days enough views for the egg to be "big hole" stage before 4 days.

I don't fog during school or nighttime, and.., yeah, no soft shell since making DBC the only place I post every eg over 6 days and adding them to AoND after timer says 6 days.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I usually just use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Eggs Around the World. If I'm really impatient or if something is wrong with the aforementioned hatcheries, I'll plop the eggs in Silvi's Lair too.

Edited by Eos

Around three. The Allure, Valley and EATW work just fine. The trick for doing three hatcheries is plugging your 6 day olds into one hatchery, once they reach the 5 day mark add in the other two.

Around 3. I will use 4 if I have one under 4 day that I'm trying to hatch quicker.

I only place them in the click sites when they have 5 day x hours.

1. Egg Drop Soup

2. Valley Sherwood

I will use these once the timer is below 4 days because they have a specific ER action

3. Allure of Neglected Dragons

4. DragHatch

I use hatching club and valley sherwood, and put the eggs in as soon as i get them laugh.gif

I always use EATW and Valley sherwood. Since EATW has its own machanism for determining when eggs need less/more/no views it's very handy and works flawlessly with VS. When an egg becomes ER I put it in - AoND, silvi, draghatch and sometimes others. I also use daily dragon fix for clicks time to time or for prize dragons.

I use EATW on daily basis for dragonmarket.

Usually three, but sometimes five or more when necessary. Eggs Around The World, Allure Of Neglected Dragons, and TheEvina's DragHatch are my regulars. I use Silvi's Lair and Valley Sherwood as backups, plus Egg Drop Soup and others. Sometimes it's a tad excessive but I can't remember the last time I've gotten my dragons sick.