eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

Eight, all at the same time, as soon as they hit 3d 23h or lower. Hatch'em and fog'em, within an hour usually. Very rarely do they get sick.

Usually I use 3. EDS when I first get/breed the egg, then after a day EATW and AoND . And I'll use Jaemeia (DC ER) if they go below 4 days and haven't hatched.

However, right now my eggs don't seem to getting anywhere near enough views so I have them on EDS, EATW, AoND, Silvi's and DDF.

I'll be adding them to the LJ community, DragonSpam, in a few minutes to (hopefully) gain some more views.

I don't use them at all until they're ERs. Then I use about... ten.

Usually I just use Valley Sherwood, but sometimes if I'm getting impatient on an ER egg I use AoND or EAtW(which I also use for trading) as well. I use Egg Drop Soup primarily for the scroll checker.

I incubate my eggs whenever possible (close to a 46 red army now, so just about every egg I get except tinsels are incubated). Then, I wait about a day. So by the time my eggs are in hatcheries, they are at 5 days and I get them enough views to hatch right at 4 days. Then, I want to make sure they gender correctly for breeding, and if not, try to have plenty of time to decide what to do with them (trade, gift, keep, etc).

So in all, I use 4 hatcheries. I stick them in all 4 when they have about 5 days left (or with tinsels, 6 days left). Never have any problems with eggs or hatchlings getting sick either, unless its the holidays. Then I try to take them off the hatcheries when they've gendered - I do feel kind of bad hogging up hatchery space at that point. During the holidays, 2 hatcheries works quite well. Hatcheries I use are Silvi's Lair, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Eggs Around the World.

But I've found that it takes more views now to get eggs to hatch ... I look at some of my older dragons and am like...how did you ever grow up with so few views???

I use as many as I can find. I don't usually have much trouble with soft shell either, except a few dragons now that are getting sick a lot. Maybe I need to use less hatcheries...

I use draghtach, valley sherwood n dragoncave focus, n the views are always enough to make my eggs hatch asap

I usually leave them until around 4-5 days, and then put them in a bunch. I go down the list at the top of the forum, putting them in maybe 8 hatcheries. I leave them in there while I do my online stuff (so I can keep an eye on them) and then take them out when I go off. Sometimes I'll put them in one hatchery over night, but that's pretty rare. I've never gotten softshell, except with an egg or hatchling I caught on AP that already had it.

Edit: I just got the weirdest vision of a crowd of people staring at an egg, focusing intently to try and make it hatch. xd.png Poor self conscious eggie.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I use DragHatch, Neglected Dragon Science, DBC's hatchery, Valley Sherwood, Eggs around the World and Egg Drop Soup if I don't forget o3o

I usually stick my eggs into one or two at first, then gradually add about 2 more. I use the Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, DC Focus, and Valley Sherwood often. smile.gif

All of the ones you don't have to sign up for, I use Daily Dragon Fix sometimes but I don't see a difference with that.

I use between 7-10. <X3 Silvi's Lair, Egg Drop Soup, DragHatch, Dragon Cave Focus, Dragon Dump, Eggs Around the World, Hatchery, Hatching Your Dragons, Neglected Dragon Daycare, and Pet Hatchery.

I have found a good balance for my eggs.

Day 1 - 2 hatcheries ( http://draghatch.tk/ and http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/ )

Day 2 - Each egg will have aprox 300-500 views by this point. Add 1 more

( http://dc.vg/dragons/ )

Day 3 - There normally is no more need to add more, but I will add one more still unless not cracking at all yet. ( http://dc.fo-c.us/hatchery/index.php )

Day 4 - Not often I make it to this point with an egg.

I use about 3-4 hatcheries. smile.gif The one hatchery I really like using is Pet Galore Spa, but their account was suspended. All my breeding logs were on there, and now I'm not sure how to go about breeding my dragons anymore. xd.png Does anyone else know any sites on where to keep track of your breeding logs?

i ussally use over 9,000! sorry i coulndt help my self i ussaly use 2 or 3 but if they get really bad as in coles to death i use 4 or 5

I usually use 2 or more, The Allure of Neglected Dragons or Dragon Cave Spa.

But once I used, like, ten for a dying Tinsel egg. It got over 2,000 views and it didn't get sick though, I don't now why. It got over 2,000 views in around ten or twenty minutes. O-O

Edited by foxcoyote

I use two hatcheries however I have to monitor my eggs contiuously, I use Eggs Around the World and Silvi's Lair

I currently only use one, and that would be Silvi's Lair, but I am looking for at least one more, if anybody has a suggestion for a good automatic one.

Edit: Well now I am also on Eggs around the World, and it's pretty darn good

Edited by Dragunov12

Day 1: add eggs to Egg Drop Soup only

Day 2: also add eggs to DragHatch, Silvi's, and Allure of Neglected Dragons.

So four sites, usually.

(On holidays I fog for 24 hours and add eggs to all sites on Day 2 instead, and occasionally with Tinsels and other stubborn eggs I'll add them to one or two other hatcheries, but usually it's four.)

These days...

I usually add to Silvi's Lair, Eggs Around the World, Valley Sherwood, and Daily Dragon Fix as a matter of course.

For emergencies, I add Allure of Neglected Dragons and Jaemeia.

If I get a stubborn egg/hatchie or need a hatchie to gender quickly, I add it to whatever self-serve hatcheries it's not in yet (Egg Drop Soup, DragHatch, etc.) and Yarold's.

Edit: Hmm, since people have been adding when they add eggs... For most eggs, I usually add them to hatcheries when they're at 6d6h or less.

Edited by god_matter