eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I, on average, do this:

1st day: nothing

2nd day: AOND, EATW, VS

3rd day: Anything i can find

... Basically i follow that for every egg/hatchling i have now smile.gif 3rd day always seems to be random, though.

I fog my eggs until they're under 6 days, 20 hours, then add them to Silvi's, Eggs Around The World, and Daily Dragon Fix. I make sure to get my daily click quota on DDF until the eggs are hatched, at which time I may let them drop off DDF if I'm feeling lazy. I haven't yet had an egg get sick or fail to hatch with this system.

Eggs are added to Daily Dragon Fix right away, then after 12 hours to Allure... after 24 hours added to Silvi's, too. They are incubated then and (except Tinsels) hatch right at 4d. Once gendered hatchlings are removed from all sites. Very rarely does anything get sick & haven't ever had one die.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

This is how it usually goes for me:

D1- nothing

D2- nothing

D3- Add to EAtW (sometimes)

D4- Add to DDF; AoND; EAtW if not done^^

I use AoND, EatW, and VS. By using those three I get just the right amount of clicks without any sickness.

All my eggs do fine with just DragHatch :3 Every single dragon from the start has been raised successfully with the one site, although I do occasionally use Allure of Neglected Dragons for real low-timers and ND attempts. And when I want eggs at 4 days to hatch instead of having to wait the extra hour to put them in DragHatch tongue.gif

I used to use only 2 hatcheries, but for some reason they just don't work anymore for me, and I now use 4- Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, AoND, and EAtW.

I use Silvi's Lair for ER eggs only. Generally I use AoND, but I use the Dragonmart on EATW, and I do some clearing on Hatching Dragons. If AoND got a Dragonmarket, it would probably be the only 1 I used smile.gif

Only Allure until they hit ER, but i only ever add them to other sites as ER eggs/hatchies when i need a spot open in a hurry otherwise i just move them to the ER section of Allure.

I don't add them to ANY site before they're a day old out of the cave or hatching, otherwise they've been getting sick.

I use Allure of Neglected Dragons. I use to put them on about 3-4, but when I changed to AOND I got ramsacked with views so I gave up the others. A few of the others I used crashed so much that I gave up on them, and then there was one that disappeared...

I remember I used to put the eggs into 5 or 6 hatcheries until they got sick all the time.

So now I mainly just use the Allure of Neglected Dragons. It's pretty popular and my eggs hatch quite on time.

I use about 7 click sites, the ones that don't need registering and/or seperate codes. They get sick though, but I manage to hide them in time. (Except for 1) But just my eggs get sick. And I never put any in the ER. They hatch or grow up before then.

I add them as soon I get them.

I pretty much just use one, Silvi's. Prefer to add it around 6 days 12 but its normally full day before I add it. They pretty much get enough clicks about half the time by 4 days and if not they are ready an hour later after going into ER.

If its an egg that I incubated or one that I definitely want to make sure is ready prior to 4 days (like see the sex of hatchling etc) I will also add it to Allure of Neglected Dragons.

I mostly use Allure of Neglected Dragons for its tools as well as Eggs Around the World for the Dragon Market.

I put mine in about usually eight-six hatcheries.

The strange thing is though, they don't really get sick. When I first got on DC I used seven a lot and they got a bit more sick, but I guess my eggs aren't very.. popular. smile.gif

I only use two, because that's all I need. They get enough clicks for when they are both eggs and hatchlings. Maybe is because I use DDF and Hatching Your Dragons? I don't know.

I've only ever used Allure of Neglected Dragons, and haven't had any eggs get sick or die.

AoND, Drag Hatch, and Hatching Your Dragons

Since these three, I have never had to ER an egg (unless it was given to me at low time)