eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I wait for 1 day to pass, then put my eggs in

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

DragHatch

and

Dragon dump.

My dragons are hatching for about 2 days and don't get sick ... so, 1 day waiting and 2 days for hatching.

Well I use one right now but I'm trying to find another. Can anyone give me a working link to Dragonnery? All the links I follow that have been posted cannot be found.

Five or six, basically skipping over the ones that require registering until I have to Valley Sherwood. Jameia for the pesky ones.

I've only ever used Allure of Neglected Dragons, and haven't had any eggs get sick or die.

I tried two other sites in addition to AoND, but greatly prefer it.

I use eggs around the world, valley sherwood, and allure of neglected dragons. All eggs under 5 days 12 hours go into the hatcheries to get their views. Never have sickness problems this way.

Edited by Rufistar

Draghatch, dragon dump, hatching your dragons, pet hatchery, silvi's lair, valley sherwood, and EatW.

Usually not until day 6 or I just fog em if they get sick.

2 hatcheries usually ^^

Eggs around the world, and Allure of Neglected Dragons. Sometimes Silivi's Lair ^^

Only Silvi's.

Rarely I'll also do Eggs Around The World if I've shortened hatching time due to incubating.

When my eggs are down to 6 days, I usually throw them in AoND, Silvie's and EatW. But to be honest.. One of those would be enough to make the eggs hatch. xd.png

AoND. You can place eggs in the ER earlier than other sites allow you to. I find that neat smile.gif

EATW. I love the automatic viewer. My laziness can allow it to run in the background xd.png If people don't use that site, they're not getting clicks from me tongue.gif

On occasion I may use Silvi's Lair. It's drop-dead gorgeous IMO. I refuse to use hideous hatcheries :3

Valley Sherwood. I rarely need another, but blast them on AOND if I do, or if I am in a hurry.

I only use AoND xd.png

AoND, EggDropSoup, DragHatch, Silvi's Lair, Dragon Dump, EAtW, Hatching Your Dragons and Linked Scales all that the same time smile.gif

I use AoND, DragHatch, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, EATW and Hatching Your Dragons.

However I've recently stuck to just one, using AoND.

I typically only use EATW on a day-to-day basis, sometimes in combination with DDF. I love DDF, but I have a terrible memory, so I often forget to click, thus getting no clicks myself. ;_; I use the others as well when I have an ER egg for whatever reason, naturally. Lately I've been using EATW, AoND, Silvi's, and HYD for my Brimstones in particular (and the stubborn things still aren't popping on time!)

Usually use 2 hatcheries (AoND, EATW), but i have a neglected experiment going on, so when i get to hatching i'll use 9 of these smile.gif

I use the Allure of Neglected Dragons but if it doesn't work I use some of the less popular ones. If I have a rare or something and I want it to get as many views as possible I put it in all the free hatcheries unless it gets sick like what I did to my red dino I got a few months ago xd.png It ended up getting over ten thousand views without getting sick! Tough dino. xd.png

I use the first one on the list of click sites post, which is AND. But I am part of another site that generates enough views when I put my eggs up that I won't need a hatchery xd.png

I immediately add new eggs to Daily Dragon Fix and Egg Rescue HQ, because they're both low-UV generating, with a focus on clicks.

After about 12 hours, or next morning (no real schedule here), I add them to The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Eggs Around the World. That's usually it.

If they need more help or ERing, I might toss them in Silvi's Lair and/or Valley Sherwood.

Hope this helps someone! smile.gif

Cheers,

Shala

To elaborate on my previous post, I immediately put all my dragons into Pets Galore Spa, Egg Drop Soup, and DragHatch when I get them. When the eggs have about 6 days and 15 hours or less left, I add them to Eggs Around the World. When they have 6 days or less left, I add them to Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and The Allure of Neglected Dragons. All hatchlings are added to those plus Dragon dump. I also sometimes use Daily Dragon Fix.