eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

Posted (edited)

I used to only use EATW and occasioanlly AonD. Now that EATW is gone, I primarily rely on AoND and Valley Sherwood.

I use Evina's DragHatch + the Hatching Club if any of my eggs/hatchlings are in need of additional views.

Edited by Vibrance

I only use Silvi's Lair... I noticed if I use any others they always get soft.

34 minutes ago, katcombs said:

I only use Silvi's Lair... I noticed if I use any others they always get soft.

Heads-up, in case (as I suspect) you happen to be putting your eggs into the hatchery immediately: Eggs are much more resilient if you don't put them into hatcheries for the first ~24 hours. That's why you can see a lot of people here mentioning the use of several hatcheries - it's quite fine to use several after about a day has passed! ^_^

I use two for eggs and four for hatchlings. (Egg Drop Soup, Dragon Breeders Cave, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons.) I used to put both eggs and hatchling in four hatcheries but because of the constant egg sickness, I switched to two for the eggs.

24 minutes ago, Kassy said:

I use two for eggs and four for hatchlings. (Egg Drop Soup, Dragon Breeders Cave, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons.) I used to put both eggs and hatchling in four hatcheries but because of the constant egg sickness, I switched to two for the eggs.

I regularly use 4 for my eggs and hatchlings,  AoND, Valley Sherwood, Evina's and EDS, but I never add them in the first 20 hours. New eggs and new hatchlings are always fogged for their first 20 hours. Apart from Zyus, my little ones don't get sick, and I seem to be getting better with the Zyus.

Apart from Zyus, I fog hatchlings as soon as they gender, and they grow to adulthood when I unfog them at 4 days.

I'm good at taking precautions because I try to raise all my babies with 0-clicks.