eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I use 5 hatcheries, my CBs and fresh breed Eggs don't go in till 5 - 10 hours after I get them

and once a week I leave them open for 1 to 3 hours to give back views

AoND

Draghatch

Silvi's Lair

Valley Sherwood

EATW

I normally ER my eggs and hatchlings, I don't usually add them to any site to gradually build up the views. This way I know I don't have to ever worry for sickness. When ER-ing, I normally use 1 or 2 sites.

I use three hatcheries, AoND, Silvi's Lair and Pets Galore Spa, I wait until my eggs are about 5d 23h before I put them into them.

Usually three: "Silvi's Lair" & "Eggs around the world" for views, and "Daily Gragon Fix" for clicks. It seems there aren't many sites like Daily Gragon Fix out there...

I feel out of place. I only use Allure of Neglected Dragons... sometimes if I'm really bored I'll stick em on everything I can find after a couple of days just so they'll hatch the second they hit the deadline. But I've never had any eggs or hatchies die or go soft-shelled as long as I add them at 6.5 days.

I use Valley Sherwood and DragHatch when I need extra power. Sometimes Silvi Lair when I'm in an emergency.

I've been using 4-5 lately. Shockingly enough, this has only resulted in two egg sicknesses thus far.

Mostly only EATW. I am big fan of it. alot.png.

But if necessary or unfortunately come across the mass flow (especially on holidays) I use AoND as well.

The annoying thing is that AoND is not always accessible for me. It shows "this page is not available" most of the time. (This doesn't mean that AoND itself has problem, I am sure that site working properly.) Then I will turn to Silvi's. xd.png

I usually use EATW exclusively, and AoND when a stubborn egg simply does not want to crack. I use Daily Dragon Fix once in a while, too, because I love clicking... laugh.gif

I use Draghatch, AoND, EATW, Sherwood and Silvi's. Sometimes all at the same time, which rarely results in sickness, actually.

I use Eggs Around The World, The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Pet Hatchery.

I keep new eggs hidden until they're down in the 5-day range and then I add them to all three sites. New hatchlings are hidden until they're down in the 5-day range again and then they're added to all three sites.

I haven't had any problems. But, I also have a small scroll.

All I can get my hands on, but I hide my eggs for a full day to get them a very hard shell. Not sure if it actually works like that but my eggs managed to all get through with 4 and a half days to spare so I think it works. Haven't had a lot of experience but hey, it worked for me. Also, my hatchlings haven't seemed to get sick yet, even though I've left them added to everything for a day and they got 2000 more views, 5-10 more clicks and got gendered all in that short space of time. Not sure if that's much tho.

Edited by Knewred

Just 2

I put m in Allure of Neglected Dragons first and after a day in Eggs around the world

Egg Drop Soup, Valley Sherwood, Dragoncave Mansion, and Daily Dragon Fix

They aren't banned on my school internet o3o

I feel out of place. I only use Allure of Neglected Dragons... sometimes if I'm really bored I'll stick em on everything I can find after a couple of days just so they'll hatch the second they hit the deadline. But I've never had any eggs or hatchies die or go soft-shelled as long as I add them at 6.5 days.

This is the most frustrating thing! I can't make my eggs softshelled if I tried, and yet some scumbag who keeps viewbombing my babies can make it happen >:C

I just use some random hatcheries. Aond, silvis lair, eggdrop, eatw

I upload my eggs to the site after 1 or 2 days. Works well biggrin.gif

I use Eatw and Dragon Dump.

I also go on Daily Dragon Fix and click on all the dragons there when I'm bored.

I love AoND for its extras, plus it was the first hatchery I used. I love DragHatch for its little thing that shows you what you just did after you did it. And I love Valley Sherwood for the auto-add and lineage links.

I put mine in Valley Sherwood first. Then the Allure of Neglected Dragons, Dragon Dump and Silvi's Lair (deselecting the ones with more than 6 days left). I also sometimes use Egg Drop Soup and Daily Dragon Fix. I used to use DragHatch, but it is out of commission at the moment.

It seems to work pretty well only putting them in one if they are very young. Then I know that they will get views even if I forget about them for a couple days. I don't have to worry about remembering to put them in a hatchery later in their life.

Ive been using five. Surprisingly, I rarely get a sick egg. Works well for me.