Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

7 CB Silvers for 2G Silver Shimmer from Glimmering Silver Light x Platinum Shadow?

Also 2 CB Silvers for CB Gold?

Thnx <3

Edited by cladus

What would be a fair trade for a bred low gen Spessartine? I have almost given up hope on catching them in the cave or AP at this point and do not have any at all.

Also, I took a 4 year hiatus and am missing a bunch of holiday breeds, so I would like to know if second gen pumpkins and snow angels will get me some of the ones I am missing come those holidays.

Bred Almandines/Spessartines aren't THAT rare, in comparison to their CB counterparts. biggrin.gif You might even get people giving them to you for free. xd.png

You can probably obtain a bred pyral for an uncommon or a few commons. Sort of like a blusang, it's only really rare when it's CB. happy.gif

What would be a fair trade for a bred low gen Spessartine?  I have almost given up hope on catching them in the cave or AP at this point and do not have any at all.

Also, I took a 4 year hiatus and am missing a bunch of holiday breeds, so I would like to know if second gen pumpkins and snow angels will get me some of the ones I am missing come those holidays.

I can breed you some for free if you want ^^

CB ones are the costly things since they are very rare to find.

I can breed you some for free if you want ^^

CB ones are the costly things since they are very rare to find.

Thank you for the offer but someone already PMed me with a few. Thank you and Pandalf for your help.

Hi, hope this question is okay to ask smile.gif

But what are good trades to offer if you want a CB Silver or a CB Blusang? I have tried offering my entire scroll of eggs and hatchlings (all CB or with nice lineage that had no inbred in) and even a Cheese but no one seems interested.

Is it simply a question about which eggs/hatchling there were offered? I know the Cheese is a nice offer tho perhaps not enough for a CB silver but yeah. I returned to the game 1 week ago after being absent for 2 years, and I guess I must have missed something about trading.

Any advice? smile.gif

Thanks for reading and have a nice day/evening.

zafire -- it's just a question of which eggs/hatchlings were offered. I'd assume lineaged offers work when people are looking for a specific lineage they'd want as mates for their dragons. Some just reflex-catch Blusangs and might accept a couple of cb hatchies for it (some even 'give it away' for commons). Others who might have too many cb silvers might also find it perfectly okay to trade it away for non-metals, but then it'll take a couple of cb hatchies.

Some might be interested in a cheese for the blusang, but I think it's totally the user's discretion. Some people don't really want unbreedables, unless you're trading for other unbreedables. I'm assuming people trade silvers for coppers, but then that's because coppers are also rare.

I suppose it's about finding someone who's willing to trade. smile.gif

Oh I see, well guess I'll have to go on a lookout for those people who'll take CB hatchies as I got no CB metal, coppers, and prize dragons to offer sad.gif

Thanks for your advice ^^

A few months ago, I was able to get a CB Gold, CB Almandine, or CB Spessartine for a 3G Bronze Shimmer. I have three 3G Shimmers up for trade for a few days, and not a single bite - at least not with those. Plenty of things I didn't ask for and don't care for, but not any of those three.

Has the 3G shimmer value dropped that much?

Edited by morgianlefaye

A few months ago, I was able to get a CB Gold, CB Almandine, or CB Spessartine for a 3G Bronze Shimmer. I have three 3G Shimmers up for trade for a few days, and not a single bite - at least not with those. Plenty of things I didn't ask for and don't care for, but not any of those three.

Has the 3G shimmer value dropped that much?

No, just no one seems to have those on hand at the moment. The ones who do matter to catch them though all want 2nd gen. Prizes or something along those lines. If I ever saw those in cave I would love to trade but as of now a majority of us do not have any of those 3 things you are looking for. If you keep trying though I think a few bites might come up here and there. Also it depends on the lineage/mate and sometimes the year helps too. Most people tend to like 2015 lineages but most will take whatever.

In my opinion I seen more silvers then an Almandine or Spessartine, so they do not seem to be popping up much.

I honestly think that is a fair trade.

Edited by lollipop00

I have three 3G Shimmers up for trade for a few days, and not a single bite - at least not with those. Plenty of things I didn't ask for and don't care for, but not any of those three.

I'm having the same issue with my 4G Shimmer - can't even get 3-4 CB hatchies for it at this point. And I do offer IOU's, so it's not like those hatchies need to be on hand NOW. I think people are just looking for different things atm.

There's an additional problem, to your trade explicitly, morgianlefaye.

I've run into that mistake quite for some times as well:

If you have multiple eggs from the same line for trade, try to scatter them out a little. Many people just go for rarity, seeing 3 3gs from the same CB in the same trade post will serve as a reminder to them that IT AINT WORTH MUCH. Less offers follow.

btw: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DlHC1 that's not a clean line. It will never fetch you a CB Gold.

The spiral MIGHT fetch you a Gold, but currently - People are looking to get their Hands on 2015 lines.

Hello :3

(Newbie here to the Forums xd.png)

So, I acquired two Dinos (Purple and Yellow) ... is it an okay Trade to want 4-5 CB Gemshards for both of them together? oO

I mean, I got an offer with 1 Gemshard for both of them, but in all honesty, that´s way to low in my opinion ^^"

I may be wrong though, so I would really love to be a bit lectured about worth and such, because I´m not an very active trader and I have not much bis none experience with it xd.png

I just go by what I think.

Thanks for any help! :3

Edited by Tikali

any answers? tongue.gif

Well, I got a chicken for it a month ago but I've been offered mostly trios eggs so maybe just got lucky. rolleyes.gif

There's an additional problem, to your trade explicitly, morgianlefaye.

I've run into that mistake quite for some times as well:

If you have multiple eggs from the same line for trade, try to scatter them out a little. Many people just go for rarity, seeing 3 3gs from the same CB in the same trade post will serve as a reminder to them that IT AINT WORTH MUCH. Less offers follow.

btw: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DlHC1 that's not a clean line. It will never fetch you a CB Gold.

The spiral MIGHT fetch you a Gold, but currently - People are looking to get their Hands on 2015 lines.

Yeah... I didn't even notice I bred to the wrong copper until two days until trying to trade it. Granted, that one got a few offers - just not anything I'm interested in. Ah well. Guess I'll only reach my scroll goals by legitimate hunting.

Hello :3

(Newbie here to the Forums xd.png)

So, I acquired two Dinos (Purple and Yellow) ... is it an okay Trade to want 4-5 CB Gemshards for both of them together? oO

I mean, I got an offer with 1 Gemshard for both of them, but in all honesty, that´s way to low in my opinion ^^"

I may be wrong though, so I would really love to be a bit lectured about worth and such, because I´m not an very active trader and I have not much bis none experience with it xd.png

I just go by what I think.

Thanks for any help! :3

Welcome to the forums! smile.gif

I'm certainly not an expert at trade values, so you should probably wait for someone else's opinion on this as well, but 1 CB Gemshard for both is definitely too low. Dinos are rarer than Gemshards, so I think 4-5 for both sounds fair. But like I said, while 1 is absolutely not enough, I'd see what other people think the actual worth is.

Dinos are more rare but most longtime players have collected their fill, leaving mostly the new(ish) players trading for them, so they aren't in high demand. OTOH a lot of players are still trying to get their gemshard goals completed so gemshards are still a fairly hot item right now. I think 4-5 sounds a little high, maybe 2-3 each.

Of course you can always rely on the ol' "best offer of cb gemshards" and see what you get offered.

I've read several comments in this thread that 2G PB Almandines and Spessartines are relatively easy to breed and of low value. Which made me wonder: what about 2G PB Coppers? Or 2G non-PB Coppers for that matter?

I've read several comments in this thread that 2G PB Almandines and Spessartines are relatively easy to breed and of low value. Which made me wonder: what about 2G PB Coppers? Or 2G non-PB Coppers for that matter?

Same thing. though coppers breed a little worse its still quite easy to get a lot of 2g coppers for free.

Can a CB green Copper worth a 2nd gen Shimmer?

no, definitely not, 2nd gen shimmers are worth way more. however, if you throw in some cb metals such as cb golds and cb silvers or a neglected, you will have a more likely chance of getting a 2nd gen. smile.gif

no, definitely not, 2nd gen shimmers are worth way more. however, if you throw in some cb metals such as cb golds and cb silvers or a neglected, you will have a more likely chance of getting a 2nd gen. smile.gif

Yes and no to this actually.

It may not be what the prize owners want.

Just 1 example:

I know one person simply asked me for help to fill out her Encyclopedia with CBs. I offered to give her an ND because I was gonna do exps anyway.

But she would have bred for me for a lot less.

Yes second gens are worth a lot. But putting a set value on them is impossible due to Prize Owners preferences.

Can a CB green Copper worth a 2nd gen Shimmer?

Agreeing with what someone wrote ahead of me, 2Gs are worth whatever the 2G Prize breeder wants at that moment. Mine change depending on which scroll goals I'm trying to meet at any given time. That being said, I think I'd ask for at least two CB coppers in exchange for a 2G Prize.

Well, thanks everyone anyways smile.gif

I'm those persons who can't just catch rares. I was so happy to get the CB green copper, the first I get since their release. I was hopeful to get a 2nd gen Shimmer, but I see that probably won't happen... I can't just catch 4 CB metals, if I catch one per year I'm already lucky.

It's just that with longer shimmer gens the trades are quite difficult. Part of the fun in DC is trading, and I can't do it anymore. I'm just sad sad.gif

What is a 2nd gen. Undine Alt PB worth?

Also what can you get for a CB Almandine?

Edited by lollipop00