Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What could I ask for her offspring? 2-3 common cb eggs/hatchies? Maybe bred rares, for example a mate for her?

What could I ask for her offspring?  2-3 common cb eggs/hatchies? Maybe bred rares, for example a mate for her?

Usually 5Gs are gifted or prizeswapped as far as I know, but common CB eggs or maybe a common CB hatchie might swing.

Edit: if you're looking for hatchies that are commonly found CB in the abandoned page you've got a much better chance of getting a good offer of them.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Could I get a Copper, Almandine or Spessartine for a 4G stair Bronze Shimmer? If yes, would that be 1:1 or could I get multiple?

Ditto for 4G Silver or Gold Shimmers? What about Tinsels?

I wrote a proper response but it got eaten :/ In short, Copper CB 1:1 sure, not CB Alm/Spess, bred probably 2:1 or better. Colour and type of prize matters less than you'd expect, mate and line rarity might be significant.

I wrote a proper response but it got eaten :/ In short, Copper CB 1:1 sure, not CB Alm/Spess, bred probably 2:1 or better. Colour and type of prize matters less than you'd expect, mate and line rarity might be significant.

I'll go for a Copper then. Any color? I'm hoping for Green.

What is the common price of Alt Hatchies? And if I don't care about CB is it easier to get Pyralspites?

What is the common price of Alt Hatchies? And if I don't care about CB is it easier to get Pyralspites?

Pyralspites breed fairly easily so it wouldn't be much of a problem to find a bred one.

As for the alts, depends on lineage and type. Usually blacks are the rarest, and then come undines and vines. A messy lineage isn't really worth much, but purebreds seem to be the most popular.

I was looking at the Glitched Thuwed Page discussion and wondered, how much would a 2G Thuwed trade for, lets say, if it was a common?

I was looking at the Glitched Thuwed Page discussion and wondered, how much would a 2G Thuwed trade for, lets say, if it was a common?

I've seen 2G Thuweds go on lots of people's wishlists.

Think it would be safe to assume that someone would be willing to trade a 2G Prize for it, or something of similar value. I guess.

Pyralspites breed fairly easily so it wouldn't be much of a problem to find a bred one.

As for the alts, depends on lineage and type. Usually blacks are the rarest, and then come undines and vines. A messy lineage isn't really worth much, but purebreds seem to be the most popular.

Ok, so what would I be looking to offer for a messy lineaged alt black then? And could I try and do a pyralspite egg switch for bred eggs then? I have an alamandine, I'd want the other two. I also have prize dragons which are 10th gen, 8th gen and 6th gen stairstep and spiral lineages. Would I be able to trade their eggs for what I'm looking for?

Messy ones should go for just a few hatchies.

Pyropes are easy to find, you can catch a CB one at the volcano with no trouble.

Also it shouldn't be hard to find a trader for a spessartine. If you were to offer 1-2 CB hatchies I'm sure you'd get one with a decent lineage.

Might as well have a look at the gifting threads, people don't mind gifting these. smile.gif

Thanks so much for your help! I'm starting to get all the commons I need to fill up my scroll and I'm moving on to the more difficult things >.> I'm hoping by the time the holidays come 'round again, I'll be able to complete my list! happy.gif

Thanks so much for your help! I'm starting to get all the commons I need to fill up my scroll and I'm moving on to the more difficult things >.> I'm hoping by the time the holidays come 'round again, I'll be able to complete my list! happy.gif

You can shoot me a pm for the spessie.

The odds of finding someone who has a messy black alt and willing to trade it for whatever you have to offer, and the timing being right are kind of slim, a request in you signature might be useful.

The odds of finding someone who has a messy black alt and willing to trade it for whatever you have to offer, and the timing being right are kind of slim, a request in you signature might be useful.

Well, I got offered her in return for the CB almandine I was trading, so it is possible. smile.gif

How much a 2G AoD would cost? (from a common mate, say, Hellfire).

I need one, but I absolutely have no idea of what I could offer for it @_@

Thank you!

Edit: whitebaron, thank you so much for your help! ohmy.gif *hugs*

MessengerDragon - thank you so much - for offering your help!

I never expected it to turn out like this *shy* - if only people's needs and problems in RL could be fulfilled and solved this easily!

Edited by Ae0nian

How much a 2G AoD would cost? (from a common mate, say, Hellfire).

I need one, but I absolutely have no idea of what I could offer for it @_@

Thank you!

check your pms.

I've seen 2G Thuweds go on lots of people's wishlists.

Think it would be safe to assume that someone would be willing to trade a 2G Prize for it, or something of similar value. I guess.

I've seen a few people with 2G Thuweds asking for 2G prizes but I don't see many of the reverse. Are there other people thinking this is roughly the case?

I've seen a few people with 2G Thuweds asking for 2G prizes but I don't see many of the reverse. Are there other people thinking this is roughly the case?

Well with enough persistance anyone can get a Thuwed for free.

Their eggs (Gen3+) have no trading value as they are Commons.

Okay, I was gifted a second gen prize, only the third prize from this line, and the first(and probably only) child from this line in particular. What would third gens be worth?

ETA: The lineage for said dragon can been found in my signature.

Edited by shadowfighter

Okay, I was gifted a second gen prize, only the third prize from this line, and the first(and probably only) child from this line in particular. What would third gens be worth?

Depends on the person.

Some pay a CB Metallic for new lines but IMO I wouldn't

Holiday lines tend to be worth less than ones with Common Mates.

Depends on the person.

Some pay a CB Metallic for new lines but IMO I wouldn't

Holiday lines tend to be worth less than ones with Common Mates.

Hm, I've been trying to get a pair of CB Green coppers, would a third gen be worth two?

Hm, I've been trying to get a pair of CB Green coppers, would a third gen be worth two?

Can't hurt to put it out there.

Not sure how many people have 2 at hand at the same time though.

That's always the crux with those high value trade, having the right thing on hand the right moment.

I'm sure you can get 1 though. 2 Depends if someone has that many at hand and wants a line like yours ^^

Can't hurt to put it out there.

Not sure how many people have 2 at hand at the same time though.

That's always the crux with those high value trade, having the right thing on hand the right moment.

I'm sure you can get 1 though. 2 Depends if someone has that many at hand and wants a line like yours ^^

Thanks! I don't have a third gen from her yet, but I will be trading/gifting some of them.

What would be a fair trade for a bred low gen Spessartine? I have almost given up hope on catching them in the cave or AP at this point and do not have any at all.

Also, I took a 4 year hiatus and am missing a bunch of holiday breeds, so I would like to know if second gen pumpkins and snow angels will get me some of the ones I am missing come those holidays.