Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

@Dragoness: It could get you a CB Blusang, but not a CB Copper and definitely not a CB Silver or CB Gold.

Ah, thats a decline then.

Ah, thats a decline then.

If you're really just looking for a CB Gold/Silver you should say that instead of "Offers".

I just dont like blusangs that much... Shoot I needed those censorkip.gif dinos xd.png

How could you not like Blusangs? xd.png You're the second person I've heard that didn't like em, haha.

Don't worry about the dinos I'm sure with patience you will snatch up a great deal. Usually the people that trade off unbreedables for a constant time usually are easy to deal with. wink.gif You could always try and breed your low-gen metals (ones that have a clear pattern to it) for unbreedables. A good trick I like to do with lineage projects is trading them off when I need them for a bloodswap. For example I have 2 CB Whites that never bred at all. I breed them and ask for a bloodswap. This can only help me because if I don't get a bloodswap then they grow up on my scroll which I do not mind since they never bred before. I hope that wasn't too confusing xd.png

Just instead of bloodswap just switch it with your need which is a dino. Of course be fair and not expect a dino offer if you bred something like a 2g canopy or 2g guardian, etc... xd.png

@Utsuhi: Yeah that's stretching it a bit, but if you can add a couple nicely lineaged BSAs that may do the trick. Unbreedables aren't very wanted and usually appeal to newbies on DC. Not saying people that already have their unbreedables completed don't want anymore, it's just generally people who have complete unbreed set do not want them anymore.

@Dragoness: It could get you a CB Blusang, but not a CB Copper and definitely not a CB Silver or CB Gold.

Still slightly unsure though. I tried my luck in the forums, and I got an offer of a CB Blusang hatchie (which I instantly accepted because I love them so much that it hurts). I guess it just depends on the person.

Still slightly unsure though. I tried my luck in the forums, and I got an offer of a CB Blusang hatchie (which I instantly accepted because I love them so much that it hurts). I guess it just depends on the person.

It always depends on the person. I just give general advice. :3 For example, an 8g PB EG White non-inbred egg is worth way more to me than a CB Red Copper. I am sure 90% (and that's lowballing it) would not do that trade.. xd.png So yeah, you're right, it depends on the person, but I give my best general answer I can to every question, even if I do not agree with it (take the prize fail a few posts before yours as an example). smile.gif Anyways, glad you got your CB Blusang! biggrin.gif

It always depends on the person. I just give general advice. :3 For example, an 8g PB EG White non-inbred egg is worth way more to me than a CB Red Copper. I am sure 90% (and that's lowballing it) would not do that trade.. xd.png So yeah, you're right, it depends on the person, but I give my best general answer I can to every question, even if I do not agree with it (take the prize fail a few posts before yours as an example). smile.gif Anyways, glad you got your CB Blusang! biggrin.gif

Yurp. General answer vs specific experience will, the majority of the time, differ. ovob

And thanks!

How could you not like Blusangs? xd.png You're the second person I've heard that didn't like em, haha.

I like them, just not THAT much. I had too many things that sparkle offered xd.png ADHD at its finest.

What is 2Gen Pink from Frill x Bright Pink worth? Is one CB trio dragon too much to ask for it?

What is 2Gen Pink from Frill x Bright Pink worth? Is one CB trio dragon too much to ask for it?

I do not know what that would be worth, but I would assume it is not worth a CB Trio and asking for it may be too much to ask for :x

It will depend to some extent on the lineage.

There used to be a 'frink' project, don't know if it's still going though. There are some pairings that are out there and in just about every longer lineage project that exists. So if you have 'fresh blood' (and it appears that you do) you can get more from it if the right person sees it.

I think you could get a trio if you wait long enough.

Also I think you would have better luck if you had a link or a screen cap so people could easily look at the lineage.

What can I get with a cb nebula? A cb trio? How about two cb nebulas? I am looking for cb thunders but I don't trade often so I'm not sure on the current value.

What can I get with a cb nebula? A cb trio? How about two cb nebulas? I am looking for cb thunders but I don't trade often so I'm not sure on the current value.

1 CB Nebula is not enough for a CB Trio. I'd say 3-4 hatchies would be fair. But someone that has a CB Thunder that wants CB Nebulas would be hard to find.

Guess CB nebulas have gone down in value. People use to jump on them.

I've been out of the loop for some time, so I'm guessing CB Blacks aren't worth too much nowadays? Coming from a time when CB Blacks were like metals, I've got a reflex click for them and keep ending up with CB Blacks. I love black dragons, but I was hoping to trade some away.

Ah, I too remember the good old days when they used to be rare. But times have changed, and they're probably on the more common side of uncommon these days, and not really that hard to catch. So they're not really worth that much anymore. They can maybe be swapped for an equally uncommon egg, or a hatchling or something. But I wouldn't expect too much. ^^

Edited by TheGrox

What exactly is a cb gold worth? What gen tinsel/shimmer would it be appropriate to ask for? how many cb golds would equal a second gen tinsel/shimmer? what about a cb opal? Thanks!

If I'm looking for a CB green copper, what's a reasonable thing to offer these days to realistically have a chance at trading for one?

What exactly is a cb gold worth? What gen tinsel/shimmer would it be appropriate to ask for? how many cb golds would equal a second gen tinsel/shimmer? what about a cb opal? Thanks!

Gold is at the very top of CBs you can trade followed by a CB Silver then CB Coppers (Green -> Red -> Brown) and then CB Blusangs.

You can ask for 2 CB Silvers if you have a CB Gold and you would probably get it. Some do trade 2 CB Silvers for 1 CB Gold and others do 1:1 swap.

As much as the owner wants them to. CB Prize owners usually don't ask for multiple CB Metals from what I've noticed (but of course some do), but the people who have the 2g usually ask for multiple CB Metallics even if they traded something like a CB Trio or two to the CB owner. And yes, people do get multiple CB Metals for their 3g Prizes.

CB Opals are not worth very much at all. CB Green Opals were worth CB Metals before Grave releases but then became common to the point they're not worth anything "valuable".

Also a note on 2g Prizes. The reason why people who offer 6 CB metals at once and don't get an offer is because their lists get full so they don't offer up on those 6 CB Metal posts. And yes, yes, yes... There are posts that always contains high numbers of CB Metals but rarely ever get an offer of a 2g prize.

If I'm looking for a CB green copper, what's a reasonable thing to offer these days to realistically have a chance at trading for one?

ADP gets 1 CB Copper for her 3g Metals, but I'm not sure if she's gotten a Green Copper lately. You may have to talk to her about that one. Also it depends what you mean on "reasonable". Do you mean excluding CB Gold/Silver? If so then here:

- Hoards of CB commonss (You may need to PM the user and look in their sig/profile to see if they collect a certain breed)

- 4g Prize (any will do, not sure on bronze tinsels)

- 3-4 CB Blusangs

ADP gets 1 CB Copper for her 3g Metals, but I'm not sure if she's gotten a Green Copper lately. You may have to talk to her about that one. Also it depends what you mean on "reasonable". Do you mean excluding CB Gold/Silver? If so then here:

- Hoards of CB commonss (You may need to PM the user and look in their sig/profile to see if they collect a certain breed)

- 4g Prize (any will do, not sure on bronze tinsels)

- 3-4 CB Blusangs

Thanks! I more meant reasonable as in "I don't want to be offering something that's incredibly below the value of what it's worth" as opposed to "offering something that I probably will have just as hard a time getting anyway".

2nd gen metals would be considered reasonable to offer, then, if 3rd gens are, I'm guessing?

I'll keep in mind what you've suggested!

Thanks! I more meant reasonable as in "I don't want to be offering something that's incredibly below the value of what it's worth" as opposed to "offering something that I probably will have just as hard a time getting anyway".

2nd gen metals would be considered reasonable to offer, then, if 3rd gens are, I'm guessing?

I'll keep in mind what you've suggested!

No problem smile.gif

I would assume the same too about the 2g part. But I'd assume not anything x holiday or PB/silver x gold checker.

Yeah, that would make sense. Thanks!

So, how many of the following is a Yellow Dino worth?

- CB Glaucus hatchies

- CB gendered Pink hatchies

So, how many of the following is a Yellow Dino worth?

- CB Glaucus hatchies

- CB gendered Pink hatchies

You could get 5 for the Glaucus, but you're better off asking for multiple any lineaged pinks if you want quantity over quality and even then people do offer up nice lineaged pinks.

CB - 3

Lineaged - 4-5

You could get 5 for the Glaucus, but you're better off asking for multiple any lineaged pinks if you want quantity over quality and even then people do offer up nice lineaged pinks.

CB - 3

Lineaged - 4-5

Perfect. Thank you!