Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What would this pink be worth???? Lineage

Well you got three things thee...

1) A Thuwed

2) An Even Gen

3) A Tinsel-Fail

Depending on who you are talking to there is a variety of things that egg would be worth. A trade for another but different Even Gen.. a trade of another Thuwed... Or perhaps a CB Common or CB Uncommon for those who simply collect Tinsel-Fails.

Chicken eggs seem to me to be all over the place.

There are some people who really like them and will offer some pretty nice stuff, uncommons, purebreds, etc.

Other people don't care for unbreedables and consider them to to only be worth a common hatchling, so it just depends.

Best bet is to put your offer up and wait for what you want, AND keep stalking the trading thread to see who is looking for chicken trades.

i seem to be good at catching CB Splits, but bad at trading them; what would be a fair trade request?

i've been asking for a CB Moonstone, CB Ember or CB Nebula; i wasn't really holding out for a Nebbie, but am suprised i didn't get a Moonstone or ember offer even once the Spilt hatched.

also, i didn't see an answer, but what egg/hatchie is a CB stripe equal to?

edit - i've also found that Blue Dino's seem to be the hardest totrade away out of the dinos :/

Edited by Red2111

i seem to be good at catching CB Splits, but bad at trading them; what would be a fair trade request?

i've been asking for a CB Moonstone, CB Ember or CB Nebula; i wasn't really holding out for a Nebbie, but am suprised i didn't get a Moonstone or ember offer even once the Spilt hatched.

also, i didn't see an answer, but what egg/hatchie is a CB stripe equal to? 

edit - i've also found that Blue Dino's seem to be the hardest totrade away out of the dinos :/

I find it strange that you didn't even manage to get a Moonstone for it. If I see a Split, it usually gets snapped up in a couple of refreshes while Moonstones can hang around for a lot longer. I wouldn't trade an Ember for a Split though, but that may just be me.

No idea about the CB Stripe, sorry.

Nah, it's probably that no one wanted a blue dino at the time. I'd say all the dinos are the same rarity (except maybe for purple dinos).

Edited by Saloiq

kay, thanks for the input though smile.gif yeah i dunno about the splits, i see them too and they do go pretty quick. i guess it's cause they don't breed outside their species.

i love their egg though, looks like a blue version of the Aes Sedia symbol for the Wheel of Time book series.

I managed to catch a CB Ice recently, and I am curious as to what they are worth now. I'd love to get another CB Black, but the Blacks have been a bit more common recently (or at least they seemed that way). With that knowledge, I would think I should be able to get at least something else along with it, but maybe I am just putting too much worth on the Ice. Would the CB Ice be worth more than a CB Black alone, or considered a typical 1:1?

I managed to catch a CB Ice recently, and I am curious as to what they are worth now.  I'd love to get another CB Black, but the Blacks have been a bit more common recently (or at least they seemed that way).  With that knowledge, I would think I should be able to get at least something else along with it, but maybe I am just putting too much worth on the Ice.  Would the CB Ice be worth more than a CB Black alone, or considered a typical 1:1?

in my opinion, CB ice is just a tiny little rarer than CB black now.

but they are sure compareable in a few weeks ago

btw, what could this worth? http://dragcave.net/lineage/MarW2

isn't asking for 1 CB magma or 2nd gen Pb alt vine + 1 CB red or CB pink

Edited by numb3rs

personally i think that any CB Trio is more rare than the blacks just because of how often the blacks have been dropping. if anything, the CB trios are equal in value to a CB Pink or Red.

to me, a CB Black has the equal value of a CB Vine. so for a CB Ice, i would ask for a CB Black and maybe a nice commong to go with it.

edit - for that Silver, its a very nice and neat lineage, plus its low gen. i do think that asking for a CB Trio and a CB BSA is a bit much. i think a fair trade woudl be more of

CB Trio and PB 2nd gen Alt Vine/Black or CB BSA (Pink or Red) and PB 2nd gen Alt Vine/Black.

if your looking to trade that (or a future sibling), hit me up. i've got a PB 2nd gen Vine thats about to hatch and will trade you if it alts, then IOU one of the BSA's listed or breed anythign else on my scroll smile.gif

Edited by Red2111

I managed to catch a CB Ice recently, and I am curious as to what they are worth now.  I'd love to get another CB Black, but the Blacks have been a bit more common recently (or at least they seemed that way).  With that knowledge, I would think I should be able to get at least something else along with it, but maybe I am just putting too much worth on the Ice.  Would the CB Ice be worth more than a CB Black alone, or considered a typical 1:1?

CB blacks are not that rare lately, but you often see requests of a CB trio for a black. Maybe you could ask a CB black + 1 bred bsa hatchling, or something like that

btw, what could this worth? http://dragcave.net/lineage/MarW2

isn't asking for 1 CB magma or 2nd gen Pb alt vine + 1 CB red or CB pink ?

Personally, I wouldn't hesitate a second to offer a CB trio + 1 CB red or pink + IOUs of several bred red or pink hatchlings for your silver (well, this assuming I had a cb trio tongue.gif )

(samantca @ Mar 2 2012, 02:37 PM)

Sooo...  I have: 2x CB Stripe eggs 1x CB Ice Egg 1x CB Magma Egg 2x CB Nebula Hatchies  Would i be able to get a CB gold with this? I can easily catch these again, but i cant seem to find a CB Gold anywhere >< I even caught myself a CB Silver eventho ive just started. Im sure i could catch a gold too, if i ever saw one tongue.gif Also, for a cb black, whats a reasonable offer with any of this?  Thanks happy.gif  I wouldn't give you a CB gold for that lot. (Not that I have one.... biggrin.gif)  I think I'd not trade a CB gold for anything short of two neglecteds !

If someone had lots of golds they might even trade a gold for a vine. smile.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

What do I need to get a CB Ice??

I got my first one by breeding specially requested eggs for people doing lineage projects, and lately I traded one in return for someone raising a handful of ultracommon hatchies for me.

Maybe two or three uncommon egg/shatchies depending on what they are -nebs, tan ridgewing, BSA's, etc.

Sometimes I feel like half the success in trading is simply being lucky enough to have the right eggs or hatchies at the right time. tongue.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

What do you guys think about trading bred/cb dragons for names?

And how much is a 4th Gen Tinsel worth nowadays? I've been trying to get them, but I mostly have bred dragons on hand. Would CBs be worth more?

edit: CBs vs Bred, not CB tinsels.

Edited by Ice_SW

@ Ice_SW: I think it's a great opportunity for trading if the owner of the name(s) you want has specified that they're open to those kinds of offers. I've only done one of these trades in the past but it was pretty nice to be able to have the option there after many months of useless name hunting (I wonder why? :P). c:

And do you mean whether CBs are worth more in terms of making trades for 4G tinsels? Generally I think people choose CB things over bred eggs whenever it comes to trading, unless the bred eggs have unique/carefully built lineages.

Hope that helps a bit. :3

EDIT: Smiley kill. :B ... and made my post actually relevant and not riddled with rambles. XD

Edited by Varekis

What do you guys think about trading bred/cb dragons for names?

And how much is a 4th Gen Tinsel worth nowadays? I've been trying to get them, but I mostly have bred dragons on hand. Would CBs be worth more?

edit: CBs vs Bred, not CB tinsels.

Are you asking as the holder of the names or as a person wanting the names? I don't mind trading CB/bred dragons for names I really want. I've even given someone an even 3g silver once in my enthusiasm to claim the name B: If it's a name you're after, it doesn't hurt to ask if they'll take dragons in exchange x3 It really depends on how much the person values the name you want.

Unless the bred dragons happen to have the specific type of lineage someone is looking for or are just plain "pretty" (assuming the person you're offering it to can appreciate lineages and/or the effort that goes into them), normally CBs would be a better bet. Especially since players interested in lineages need them to launch their projects. I know I'd trade a 4G tinsel for around 4 ultracommon CB hatchies I need.

A little late for me to ask now, but for future reference:

What's a 2nd gen PB silver worth?

I have a feeling that my values on silvers are a little skewed at the moment... they used to be fairly common, but now I'm guessing not so much?

Not fairly common, but there seems to be an upsurge of bred metallics lately. (Might be just me, but I've bred more metallics in the last three months than in the year before. And I didn't keep more than one of the metallics I bred lately, so my breeding stock hasn't doubled in the last few months, either.)

Ah, I meant in terms of the CBs being less common, my bad. I guess the two don't always go hand in hand. tongue.gif

When you mention it, I do see a lot of silvers being traded though. P: Drat.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I think a CB Magma would be worth more.

EDIT: I concur with TVTD. But a pretty lineaged common or an CB uncommon like a Harvest or Ridgewing or something.

Edited by Saloiq

Is a cb magma worth a cb stripe?

CB magma is probably worth a little more than a CB stripe. Maybe a lineaged common and a CB stripe.

Ooh, nice. Depends what you want. Probably a CB rare*/uncommon, or something along those lines. Some people will like it more than others.

*NOT a metallic or ND or anything. At least not CB.

Edited by TVTD