Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

for cheeses, i've been able to easily get a Nebula, Emebr or Moonstone (all CB)

What are cheese eggs currently worth? I stupidly reflex clicked on one and would like to try and get something for it. But if not, I'll probably just dump or gift it.

I've got 3-4 CB common hatchies recently. smile.gif

Thanks guys! I was actually hoping it might be worth a hatchling or two at least since I'm missing a ton of commons still.

Could anyone tell me what a 2gen egg from Alt-Sweetling is worth? Will it worth more if it was from a common parent?

Yes it is worth more than one from a common parent.

If I had anything you wanted I would trade for that LIKE A SHOT..... (you may PM me if you have any ideas...)

Could anyone tell me what a 2gen egg from Alt-Sweetling is worth? Will it worth more if it was from a common parent?

Quite Pretty.

Some people won't like it because they don't have a chance of continuing the lineage if they don't have an alt sweetling.

Other people, like me, think having an alt as a parent makes it MORE desirable.

I'm with Fuzz, if I had anything worthwhile I'd trade for your egg in a heartbeat. I'd give up multiple trios, rares or a rare-ish low gen tinsel if I had them, lol.

I don't think you'll have much trouble getting really nice offers for your silver. biggrin.gif

Can I get anything for a second generation red dorsal (ice/red dorsal parents) or am I wasting my time?

Thanks in advance... you guys are great.

Can I get anything for a second generation red dorsal (ice/red dorsal parents) or am I wasting my time?

Thanks in advance... you guys are great.

Maybe worth a common hatchling or another 2nd gen uncommon egg.

My kid has a 2nd gen ice hatchling that isn't getting many offers, so 2nd gen mixed eggs are definitely harder to trade.

Thank you fuzzbucket and Tawanda001 ! smile.gif

In fact I got no offers today. Maybe I'll get better luck tomorrow.

I'm not sure what I want so I'll open to all offers. (Though a CB male Silver will be auto xd.png and that is unlikely to happen.) Anyway thank you for your nice help! biggrin.gif

Maybe worth a common hatchling or another 2nd gen uncommon egg.

My kid has a 2nd gen ice hatchling that isn't getting many offers, so 2nd gen mixed eggs are definitely harder to trade.

Yeah it's pretty much what i'm asking for it... I guess I'll give it a couple hours and abandon it, lol.

I'm eventually going to be able to breed 7th gen booo Tinsels when an IOU comes through, so what will I be able to ask for them?

Also, thank you to those who replied about my previous query! smile.gif I was derp and forgot to respond and say thanks.

I catch a lot of gold wyverns. A CB is worth roughly the same as a CB tan ridgewing, red dorsal, maybe a nebula. Your second gen is likely going to worth less unless you run across someone who wants it for a lineage project

I have been wondering for a long time that once my 2nd Gen Tinsels list is empty that I would start trading his offspring.

So I am wondering what I should ask for a 3rd Gen from him..?

I am really bad at getting trades that are worth him as some people tell me.

So what do you all think..?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IRaMv

Help is greatly appreciated.

I have been wondering for a long time that once my 2nd Gen Tinsels list is empty that I would start trading his offspring.

i would gladly trade a couple of 2nd/3rd gen metallic golds (mates of your choice) for a chance to get a baby from that cutie. I'd offer 2nd gen metallic silvers but you already know how picky my CB silvers are for as long as it took me to get you that 2nd gen from black x silver. LOL

I'm eventually going to be able to breed 7th gen booo Tinsels when an IOU comes through, so what will I be able to ask for them?

Also, thank you to those who replied about my previous query! smile.gif I was derp and forgot to respond and say thanks.

seems to me that once a Tinsel gets below 4th gen they quickly de-value; espeically if it's not a nice and neat lineage (like a SS) or with certain mates.

for a non-inbred, nice lineaged 7th gen; i'd say you could easily get a semi-low gen pretty Metal (4G to 7G), a Tinsel Swap or a CB uncommon (Nebula, Black, Vine, ect)

What can I get in a trade from three cb reds or three cb harvest eggs?

you'll get less for the Harvests than you will for the Reds. with the Harvest, you'd also do better waiting until their hatchies to trade them.

3 CB Harvest Hatchies i think should be able to land you a CB BSA (Pink or Red), CB Trio, CB Nebula or a nice lineaged non-inbred Metal/Tinsel.

edit - i've seen alot.png of Harvests dropping recently, so the trade value for these is gonna be less so long as they continue being cave bockers in the Forrest imo.

the CB Reds OOTH are worth more and could easily be traded as eggs. seperately, i see them equal to 1 CB Pink, a few Nebula or semi-low gen Metal/Tinsel.

all 3 together; i'd be asking for 2G/3G Metal, 4G/5G Tinsel, or a handful of uncommon/unbreedables.

Edited by Red2111

What is the value of a cb white and a cb tan ridgeback egg?

Edited by thundersky86

For 3rd gen tinsels, I'd ask for 3rd gen tinsel swaps, CB metals if you can get it.

But I prefer trading the third gens I produce for hatchies and stuff or CB stripes/CB blacks because I can't catch them myself.

What is the value of a cb white and a cb tan ridgeback egg?

for the tan you might be able to get an unbreedable or Nebula/Gold Wyvren/Black/Vine

for the white, i'd shoot for a semi-common like Sunsong, Ridgewing, but the highest value you'd get would be a Nebula and your stretching it to ask for a Nebula imo

seems to me that once a Tinsel gets below 4th gen they quickly de-value; espeically if it's not a nice and neat lineage (like a SS) or with certain mates.

for a non-inbred, nice lineaged 7th gen; i'd say you could easily get a semi-low gen pretty Metal (4G to 7G), a Tinsel Swap or a CB uncommon (Nebula, Black, Vine, ect)

Hm yes I understand that, but for booo offspring? I'll be able to breed both 6th and 7th gen stairsteps when the two IOUs come through, and I've had to pay a pretty penny for them because, well, they're booo babies. blink.gif I was under the impression they were highly gunned for because it's a rare line from a burned scroll. Am I mistaken?

Hm yes I understand that, but for booo offspring? I'll be able to breed both 6th and 7th gen stairsteps when the two IOUs come through, and I've had to pay a pretty penny for them because, well, they're booo babies. blink.gif I was under the impression they were highly gunned for because it's a rare line from a burned scroll. Am I mistaken?

only "gunned for" by those that can't stand to have an "incomplete" collection. I would not pay a pretty penny for a booo line if it is 6th gen or up... 3rd/4th/5th gen is worth paying for under certain circumstances (i.e. nice even-gen / 2-breed stair/spiral). 5th gen messy... no not worth it.

I'd give multiple regular low gen metals and a ND for it tongue.gif

and babies would go to the CCC laugh.gif

beautiful baby kaoto and I am sure your list will be full for awhile, and once done you will have no problem trading the offspring.

the only thing I see is some might now want the SW since they are getting popular and some may be running out of SW to use. That happned with me and marrows dry.gif

I have to choose which I want to breed since I'm so limited.

I had offered an 8th gen booo and simply asked for offers.... didn't even get common CB hatchies offered sad.gif I gifted it away since it hatched (was properly influenced)

Edited by Merenwen

What's the price of a 2nd gen silver or gold tinsel aside from the impossibles like ND and cb golds?