Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What would this one be worth once it hatches?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CcsDH

I'm looking more for a cb magma and/or thunder, eggs are fine. Would a cb nebula hatchie be enough for one of those?

it depends, some people look for specific color nebula hatchie (mostly green or red) and would offer CB magma or thunder for them

though egg or ungendered hatchie may not worth them tongue.gif

(that's my opinion, I'm trading a metal for a CB green nebula)

it depends, some people look for specific color nebula hatchie (mostly green or red) and would offer CB magma or thunder for them

though egg or ungendered hatchie may not worth them tongue.gif

(that's my opinion, I'm trading a metal for a CB green nebula)

If it genders female purple, I would give a CB magma for it. If I still have mine by then (it is sitting in a trade offer just now), and if it does, PM me smile.gif

As she said - it depends what someone is missing biggrin.gif I NEED a CB purple smile.gif (I have greens all over the place - how ODD...)

If it genders female purple, I would give a CB magma for it. If I still have mine by then (it is sitting in a trade offer just now), and if it does, PM me smile.gif

As she said - it depends what someone is missing biggrin.gif I NEED a CB purple smile.gif (I have greens all over the place - how ODD...)

hm? purple nebulae are male ninja.gif

I think people want green and red more because they were released later, when people have grabbed pretty much purple and blue and now want new ones tongue.gif but still, it depends tongue.gif

hm? purple nebulae are male ninja.gif

I think people want green and red more because they were released later, when people have grabbed pretty much purple and blue and now want new ones tongue.gif but still, it depends tongue.gif

Oops. True. And it is a male I want. (I just ripped through my database and didn't look properly...

If it does gender purple, I will trade it for my CB magma....

Well, also I want CBs in the original colours. I have LOADS of red and green.

I'll PM you if it genders male and purple because I definitely need the magma to complete my trio, unless of course I get real lucky and actually spot a magma and catch it. I haven't seen one yet!

The silver.. probably a handful of hatchlings. It would likely only be wanted by someone with few or no silvers or who just want to hoard and don't care if it's messy.

The gold... that's more subjective. it is messy (which decreases value), but it is low gen (which has more value). You *might* get a CB black/stripe. You might get a nice mid-gen tinsel (i.e. 5th/6th). Maybe a nice set of PB stripes (they seem to be producing again). You could also trade for CB/nice lineaged common/uncommon hatchies of very specific types if you need something particular (maybe for like BSA's) - could work out an IOU if the person is someone with few or no golds and generally doesn't have any solid trade power to get something really nice for themselves. If it was a decent/easy trade I'd probably snatch it up to use for the Gold Gifting Thread. tongue.gif

I'll PM you if it genders male and purple because I definitely need the magma to complete my trio, unless of course I get real lucky and actually spot a magma and catch it. I haven't seen one yet!

OK - the magma will hatch in 21 hours, but then there will be all its hatchie time to see what you get !

I REALLY need somone to help me with a trading problem. But they need to be impartial - I have a CB Silver and need advice.

PLEASE HELP!

Do you want to give more details here or do you want to ask privately?

You can feel free to PM me if you'd like.

What would a CB Harvest egg be worth? What about a hatchie? Does it change things if I have two of them?

imo, hatchies are easier to trade, but i don't think it makes them worth more.

to me, a harvest is semi-common (yesturday the cave semeed to be spitting them out like mad though) you might be able to get a CB Nebula for it but i'm doubtful of that. a Nebula would be the highest valued egg i'd ask for it tbh

I REALLY need somone to help me with a trading problem. But they need to be impartial - I have a CB Silver and need advice.

PLEASE HELP!

personally i wouldn't trade it away, no matter how many CB Silvers i had on my scroll.

that said, if i were trading it this is what i would expect in return

- 1 low gen Tinsel (less than 4Gs)

- part of a non-inbred Holly IOU

- Metal switch CB Silver -> CB Gold

- 2 CB Trio

- 2 CB BSA (Pinks or Reds only)

- 2 CB Stripe

- 3 CB BSA (Purple or Magi)

- 3 CB Rare-ish (nebula, vine, gold wyvren, black)

I have a query because I do not understand lineages.

Is this hatchling worth more, less or even for a CB Pink male hatchling near maturity? If more, about how much please?

**Thanks for the responses, I was concerned that someone in too much of a hurry had got short-changed in the trade.

Edited by lisarae

I have a cheese egg... what can you usually get for them? I really want some golden wyverns, or a gold/tinsel that doesn't have a messy lineage... is it reasonable?

I have a cheese egg... what can you usually get for them? I really want some golden wyverns, or a gold/tinsel that doesn't have a messy lineage... is it reasonable?

Unbreedables are worth more to different people, personally I would trade a low generation golden wyvren for that. I can breed one for you, if you want?

I'm just wondering, which is easier to breed, a white or a golden wyvern? o3o

A white, though it could change depending on the demand xd.png

A white, though it could change depending on the demand xd.png

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Thanks!

Sometimes, the CB of something is so much worth more than the breeding; and yet, the breeding is so easy. Getting a CB Wyvern is worth so much, but getting 2nd gens is a cinch!

Is this hatchling worth more, less or even for a CB Pink male hatchling near maturity? If more, about how much please?

The tinsel (if it genders male to keep the pattern intact) is worth far more than one gendered CB pink. However, the tinsel would lose a lot of value if the person wanting it doesn't have a CB ribbon dancer to keep the pattern going. So if they want to have the tinsel to keep then a gendered CB pink would be a fair trade. If they want to trade to get the tinsel and then turn around and trade the tinsel away to someone else, there should be more offered than a single CB pink.

I'm just wondering, which is easier to breed, a white or a golden wyvern? o3o

I bred some whites and some gold wyverns lately, and they all produced an egg tongue.gif

I think GWs breed quite well (I had eggs produced from at least 80% of mine last time I bred them) but are still more requested the whites

QUOTE (lisarae @ Mar 30 2012, 02:20 AM)

The tinsel (if it genders male to keep the pattern intact) is worth far more than one gendered CB pink. However, the tinsel would lose a lot of value if the person wanting it doesn't have a CB ribbon dancer to keep the pattern going. So if they want to have the tinsel to keep then a gendered CB pink would be a fair trade. If they want to trade to get the tinsel and then turn around and trade the tinsel away to someone else, there should be more offered than a single CB pink. 

I don't really agree. Last time I tried to trade a 5th gen gold tinsel I asked for an inbred trio or metallic hatchling or a couple of cb very common hatchlings or a couple of 2nd gen gold wyvern eggs, and didn't have a single offer in 3 days, even if my tinsel was actually an influenced hatchling (5th gen stair from Living in Sin x Terrae). And I ended up keeping it.

If anyone had offered me a cb pink hatchie I would have accepted it without thinking a second.

I don't know if it is just my bad luck, but I think tinsels have lost A LOT of value in the last months, and they are worth almost nothing if they aren't 3rd or 2nd gen or from special lines.

Edited by Iside

I don't really agree.

Me neither. Of course, everyone has their own values and standards as to what worth is, but I completely agree with the statement that tinsels are almost completely worthless unless they are third gen or 2nd gen. The one difference in generation is quite remarkable... I had a very nice 4th gen proper bronze hatchie, gendered too even, and it wasn't enough to get a singular CB hatchie. I still remember back when they came out, it was enough to just own any tinsel. I remember fondly trading this tinsel for a CB Ice; it only took about literally 10 minutes after posting for someone to offer one on the link.

I don't think its really the tinsels themselves though; its just that the demand is focused on 2nd gens and 3rd gens, hence, making those things the most sought out and therefore, "rarest" things. Now whether if you have a CB Gold, or a 9428954952053191th gen inbred black egg, the thing to ask in trade is for a 2nd gen or 3rd gen tinsel.

Iside: Thanks for letting me know. biggrin.gif I'm doing a personal spiral White x GW Lineage on my scroll, and wanted to know if I should breed my CB Whites and keep the GWs, or breed the GWs and keep the whites. Looking at trades recently, CB GWs/Whites are appearing pretty steadily; I just hope they don't go scarce all of a sudden like our seasonals!

Edited by Xythus

Speaking of 2nd generation tinsels...

Would all of these be a fair trade for one? Or should I just give up now? o.o

user posted imageCB Silver Hatchie

user posted image3rd Gen. Gold Hatchie

user posted image4th Gen. Ice

user posted image2nd Gen. PB Ice

user posted image2nd Gen. Pink from Bright Pink x Ice

user posted image7th Even Gen. Thuwed Vine

user posted image

user posted image

I also offered an I.O.U. for a second generation metal (parents of their choice), to hatch and influence the eggs and an I.O.U. for some CB hatchies as well.

Speaking of 2nd generation tinsels...

Would all of these be a fair trade for one? Or should I just give up now? o.o

I think the problem in not what you are offering or what you could offer, but simply that there are 50 people with a cb tinsel (of which maybe less then half read the forum) and 10000000 people wanting them

So imho it's not that people who can breed a 2nd gen tinsel don't find your offer worthy, buy simply there are not enough people who can breed a 2nd gen tinsel. And probably most of them already have a IOU list from now till next December.

I think the problem in not what you are offering or what you could offer, but simply that there are 50 people with a cb tinsel (of which maybe less then half read the forum) and 10000000 people wanting them

So imho it's not that people who can breed a 2nd gen tinsel don't find your offer worthy, buy simply there are not enough people who can breed a 2nd gen tinsel. And probably most of them already have a IOU list from now till next December.

Ah. I figured I probably wouldn't get one due to the low number of CBs, I just wanted to make sure my offer wasn't incredibly sucky or anything (Saw and offer of six or so CB metals, I felt quite inferior o_o). Thank you very much for responding. happy.gif

What are cheese eggs currently worth? I stupidly reflex clicked on one and would like to try and get something for it. But if not, I'll probably just dump or gift it.