TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

*sighs happily at the pretty tree-toppers*

My son decided to give up on his Vikings tree due to a dearth of purple ornaments and the football shape he was trying to make out of baubles not looking like a very recognizable football. Now he is dedicating himself to making the blinkiest tree ever created instead. :-) Thanks for the broad variety of ornaments to choose from... I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with mine yet!

Todays ornaments? Thats a challenge!

I'm having a lot of fun with the tree.

Thanks to all that are making this contest so great!

laugh.gif

red velociraptor????

Can't find it...  huh.gif

It's really really tiny and looks like the ones TJ is eating in his avatar. If you can't find it it's probably hidden underneath something else.

I have one question, on the right side of the tree the decorations don't fade, neither on the presents. Does that mean that other users can see them?

I noticed that too, but only if the ornaments were close to the tree. And on the left side one of the birds faded although it was still touching the tree. Moving it around a bit helped though (I hope).

It's really really tiny and looks like the ones TJ is eating in his avatar. If you can't find it it's probably hidden underneath something else.

I noticed that too, but only if the ornaments were close to the tree. And on the left side one of the birds faded although it was still touching the tree. Moving it around a bit helped though (I hope).

Ok thanks!...one more question, does ornaments show up on presents?

Oh wow Today I put the 20 strings of beads in, along with the new things, Im happy tree is done<---- As long as i don't go back and look at it anymore

**screams** OMG, I cought a leetle tree! O__O I didn't realize they were still dropping, went to snag an egg, misclicked and got the tree! Holy moly! What a lucky break, because I never thought to have one! smile.gif

Now that that's out of the way, I hope Xmas ornaments are done dropping now. I'm totally finished with my tree and had to fish all the new ones out this morning, trying not to disturb the design! I can't wait to see everyone's creations! I know there are some awesome creative minds here, and I know some of them will have come up with mind blowing designs! smile.gif I wish we could submit our tree's now!

I put some of the popcorn strings on my presents to give it an added touch of decoration, and the little balls will go on too, but they're kind of hard to place right...

Thanks so much, Shajana, I appreciate it! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Congrads MedievalMystic!

Do we have now all Ornamends? I didn`t count the days. xd.png

Congrads MedievalMystic!

Do we have now all Ornamends? I didn`t count the days. xd.png

There should be one day left. Tomorrow. So I think one more set will appear.

I really love those dragons! I want to put them all on my tree! >.<

Okay I'm sure today is the last day for ornaments, had to move stuff around on my tree to go along with the around design. I'm happy to say I was able to use one of the dragons happy.gif That and unlike most of the trees people are making mine has no bulbs.

Note:I'd check the first page of this thread for more details on when ornaments stop dropping

Edited by Dark-Azkrin666

a lot of decorations do not stay were I put them, especially things that are meant to be behind others always are back in front when I go out the page and then back in :/

Is there any chance they stay the way I want them as soon as I submit my tree? Cus then it will be locked and I wont be able to fix those errors...

I have the same problem too with the tree toppers, someone here knows about it?

Talking about today's set, I was expecting a dragon shaped tree topper, as since from the first day our tree badge showed a tree topper I saw it as a dragon. But I didn't expected a TJ decoration! biggrin.gif

Holy cow today's decorations are EPIC WIN!!!

I've loved them all but who doesn't like dragon tree toppers?!?!?

Is anyone else missing ornaments? I tried logging out and logging back in, but I'm still missing stuff.

have you tried resetting your ornaments?

have you tried resetting your ornaments?

Yes. That's how I noticed stuff that I had collected on previous days were missing.

I sure hope my tree won't get messed up around submiting it... sad.gif

I've had so many ideas, and I like this one the best, it would be a shame if it got reseted and messed up. -.-

I decided to put a dragon on top of my tree - looks mighty! smile.gif

Is there anyways to place the items more properly? After I clicked on reset all ornaments, some became missing. I think there are just too many ornaments for it to be placed on only one side of the page.

I can almost see myself walking in a store end of this year "Do you have a dragon tree topper???"

xd.png

I think my tree is done. I feel bad about not using any of the beautiful dragons, but they just don't look right up there to me. Maybe I will change my mind before I am done. I love the little TJ emblem and the velociraptor! I did not see them when the other ornaments came at midnight, but when I got up this morning they were right in the middle of my tree! And that is where I left them.

I am sure my tree will not win any contest because there are so many more creative ideas than mine, but I will submit it anyway.

This has been a lot of fun.

Thanks to TJ and all the artists for making this possible!

My tree is done! =))) Thanks for the broad variety of ornaments I've loved them all!!!Good luck, everyone!!! wub.gifhappy.gifbiggrin.gif