TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I arrived home late tonight D: forgive me! I'll post credits as soon as possible, some time in the morning. Lights were Dolphinsong's the western gold and silver were Kuraianubis's, parrot and eastern dragons were JOTB.

See you in the morning! Hope you had a nice time decorating <3

I have my tree lined up just the way I want it!!! thank you TJ this event has been fun!! Hope that I get lucky!! smile.gif

Love all the ornaments!!! Thank you wonderful spriters!

Edited by majors

One thing I've noticed is that every time I go back to my tree to look it over, some things are overlapping other stuff that it shouldn't be, so I have to fix it every time.

I hope that doesn't affect how it looks to others during judging time...... ninja.gif

I thought I was the only one having this issue. I have checked my tree in Internet Explorer and Firefox and it seems it makes no difference which browser as the things change what is overlapping what.

I'm happy with those new lights... and with the oportunity to get more strings of beads biggrin.gif the new toppers are gorgeous!!! but the angel still matches my tree better

I thought I was the only one having this issue. I have checked my tree in Internet Explorer and Firefox and it seems it makes no difference which browser as the things change what is overlapping what.

i'm having the same issue if any additional confirmation is required.

I LOVE today's ornaments. Too bad I miscalculated the date and finished decorating last night. There's simply no room for the new ones :'(

I arrived home late tonight D: forgive me! I'll post credits as soon as possible, some time in the morning. Lights were Dolphinsong's the western gold and silver were Kuraianubis's, parrot and eastern dragons were JOTB.

Thanks! These decorations are amazing!

We don't need a single tree... we need a forest to use all these pretty things. wink.gif

Thank you for all the ornaments they are wonderful, this experience was very memorable for a newbie like me. laugh.gif so many to choose from thanks to all the spriters for their hard work.

Wow, the ornaments for today are really stunning! It seems I must make some changes in my original plans ..

I love these ornaments! Although I'm kinda bummed that I apparently missed a day, especially since the baubles in it would have been awesome. Oh well xd.png

Now I just have to decorate my tree the way I like it. Which is tough since you apparently can't layer on the lights and garland until the end (at least, not if you still wanna be able to move around the other stuff) and have to thus position carefully, but oh well. Still loving this ^^

I'm done decorating my tree! smile.gif Just can't decide which topper to use --

the silver star or the silver chinese dragon? I love my tree <33

Of course the site goes down while I'm putting the finishing touches to my tree... It's gonna be a huge bummer if I'll have to start all over again! :/

Meh... made the best I could with limited (like... today's release) resources dry.gif Stupid hotel not letting me use their internet and delays of travel..

/pokes lag

I just want to see the last day's addition already. :U

omigod.

toppers. a LOT of em. and dragons FINALLY. plus a few more adorable things like a leetle TJ ornament xd.png

omigod.

toppers. a LOT of em. and dragons FINALLY. plus a few more adorable things like a leetle TJ ornament xd.png

I love the leetle TJ ornament tongue.gif

And the dragon toppers are really beautiful!

DRAGONS!! When I saw them this morning I just sat there staring at the screen going, "Shinyyyyyyyyy" for a while. So pretty!

Shiney Dragons!!!!!

and I love the extra christmas lights! My tree now sparkles like an over-emotional vampire tongue.gif

Wow todays decorations are just ... AMAZING !!! xd.png

Too bad there no way to fit them all on the tree...

I'm in love with the dragons!!! biggrin.gif OMD, so lovely they're! biggrin.gif

Now I really need to start decorating my tree, lol... biggrin.gif