TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I did reset everything and don't have trouble at all

Just make sure your screen resolution is high enough. (if you are missing a colum, put it higher for a moment)

Ahh! Dragons!! I wish we could flip them, I would make the eagles kissing! This just gets better and better! Thank you soooo much TJ and all the artists who went into this!!

Ha ha I had a feeling that the last ones would be interesting. And I was right. biggrin.gif These last ones are pretty! Though I'm a lil sadden that I can't flip them or anything. But I'll manage. C:

I'm glad I kept resetting every time new ornaments arrived. I can't wait to decorate my tree now. <3

I did the same thing ^^ (resetting ornaments every day) though I still had the same theme every time ^^ hopefully it'll win me a lot of votes xd.png

edit: typo fix

Edited by KidaYuki

I am very pleased with how my tree looks. I had no idea what I was going to do until today (even though my previous ideas helped push my current theme to what it is now). I look at it and I don't doubt it---which is good, right? lol

Wow, these are impressive. Wish they didn't have the transparent parts, but they were intended to be toppers so it makes sense that they have them.

Edited by votehim

The tree decorating contest is superbly fun and a extreme treat. This is my first year with out a tree and the fun I had from popin in every day for ornaments really was great. Crazy as it is having this little digital tree and pixil ornaments really helped make my holiday complete.

I've been having so much fun playing with my tree I can't wait to see what other people did with theirs.

Agg. Maybe it's because it's so late, but I just can't get any ideas. Or, when I do get them, they just don't seem to work out. I know which topper I want to use, and which garland/lights/whatever..but beyond that, nothing looks quite right. Merrrh. >.>

That being said, these new toppers are absolutely stunning. All of the ornaments are, really. Makes choosing which ones to use difficult!

Bonanza! Today's selection is fabulous! Thank you for all this, I've been having so much fun with it. biggrin.gif

Today gave me all I needed to make my tree exactly how I like it. It's so pretty, I can't quit looking at it . . . I can't wait to see what others have done with their trees. This is going to be a blast!

Members please don't post your decorated trees.

Fabulous ornaments from all the spriters. <3

I had ideas for my theme before the final day, and just kind of threw it together. I hope people don't think it looks too busy.... ninja.gif

Oh well, I think it looks lovely and very festive. smile.gif And that it looks even better from a distance. xd.png

Today's ornaments are AMAZING. I literally can't put enough emphasis on the "amazing."

that little snowflake above the lower right border really confused me, i spent like, 5 minutes trying to move it but nothing happened.

Edited by votehim

My tree is PURE NOISE.

Same here. Everyone's talking about themes and ideas....I'm just throwing crap on my tree and moving it around 'till it looks good enough to make me smile lol

Same here. Everyone's talking about themes and ideas....I'm just throwing crap on my tree and moving it around 'till it looks good enough to make me smile lol

Same here. smile.gif I am going to move everything off in the morning and start over but I don't really have a theme.

One thing I've noticed is that every time I go back to my tree to look it over, some things are overlapping other stuff that it shouldn't be, so I have to fix it every time.

I hope that doesn't affect how it looks to others during judging time...... ninja.gif

Those tree toppers are amazing ^-^ Also, is there anything besides TJ's little graphic, Christmas lights, and the leetle um, bird I think, that's I've missed? ohmy.gif

Bonanza! Today's selection is fabulous! Thank you for all this, I've been having so much fun with it. biggrin.gif

Today gave me all I needed to make my tree exactly how I like it. It's so pretty, I can't quit looking at it . . . I can't wait to see what others have done with their trees. This is going to be a blast!

This has been a blast!

I've enjoyed decorating my tree and even though I thought it was ready, today's pretties made me re-think it and now I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

I used almost everything and as much as I like seeing my tree, I can hardly wait to see what everyone else has created.

Thanks to everyone for the 12 day tree! Great idea and tons of fun! cool.gif

OMG I LOVE today's ornaments! Forget winning the contest, I just wish I could keep those silver and gold dragon ornaments! biggrin.gif

OK I've decorated my tree to my satisfaction, though I'll more than likely make several (dozen) last minute alterations/additions before we're able to submit them for the contest.