TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Are those maybe the winning gold and silver dragons???

xd.png

THEY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

When I found the TJ ornament on my tree I laughed so loud that my mother came in to look what has happened xd.png

I adore those ornaments <3 the dragons, the stars ... perfect.

Wow!

So many gorgeous ornaments, so little room. I really wish we had this amount of ornaments and a tree twice the size smile.gif

I haven't got a theme for my tree, unlike so many others, I'll simply decorate it as I do my tree at home. I know I haven't got any chance of being amongst the winners, I'm simply not an artist or even particularly artistic.

However, that doesn't matter; I know I'm going to have a lot of fun decorating, and that's what it is all about - having fun.

I've already played on most days, but decided to wait until I had everything before really getting down to it - mainly because the new ornaments each day went onto the tree and I ended up accidentally moving things I'd already put on in order to move the new ornaments smile.gif

My thanks to the artists who made all the gorgeous ornaments and to TJ for all his hard work.

Good luck to everyone - and even more importantly enjoy decorating and have fun.

Oh dear, sweet- how am I supposed to choose between these pretties!? Gah, good thing we have some time left to decide before we submit them.

ohey. if you click for more strings or lights, even if you already have extras of those two, you will receive more sets of the marble beads Edited by ParticleSoup

OMG!!! biggrin.gif I LOVE the new ornaments! The dragons are freakin awesome! This totally changes everything now! xd.png I had a neat idea going........wasn't expecting to see anything like those dragons! biggrin.gif

The dragons are awesome. But is it just me or is the Eastern-type one missing part of its body? Probably intended I guess.

I don't like that the tinsel move to the front/top everytime I leave my tree even though I placed it before everything else when I started... /:

Edited by Caius

I'm not sure. But I like the dragons, they seem to be wonderfull last ti get ornaments, so maybe they are the last.

These are the last, now we edit for 2 days then add our trees to the contest if we want to compete.javascript:emoticon(':)')

Can we please name our artwork for the trees? Cause mine might be misunderstood unless named, and I would like to name it 'The Birth of a New Egg'

These are the last, now we edit for 2 days then add our trees to the contest if we want to compete.javascript:emoticon(':)')

add to? I thought they were automatically added?

Tree Decorating Contest

Here's how it works:

During the editing period on the 6th and 7th, there will be an option to submit your tree to the contest.

Any questions?

I'd say you have to add them smile.gif

Just wanted to say that I'm blown away by todays decs! Simply gorgeous! biggrin.gif It's going to be really hard to choose what to use. Thanks very much to all the spriters!

IDK if this has been asked and answered but i understand that if you enter the contest your decorations are set and can't be changed. OK what if you don't enter the contest are the decorations set or can they be rearranged? And what about after the contest can the decorations be rearranged? Are they permanently set? It would be nice if you could go in an change the decorations from time to time. Also, anyone spot the decoration that is icon for TJ09?

Edited by Spike

I literally gasped when I saw today's addition. They're beautiful. I... think I really have an idea now. But I'll probably do the final arrangement of it sometime tomorrow, or on Friday.

I like the new ornaments, they're amazing! I just think they're a bit unproportional compaired to the tree itself. But that's just me. xd.png

I wish we had more candles though. Four are less than I would prefer. unsure.gif

IDK if this has been asked and answered but i understand that if you enter the contest your decorations are set and can't be changed. OK what if you don't enter the contest are the decorations set or can they be rearranged? And what about after the contest can the decorations be rearranged? Are they permanently set? It would be nice if you could go in an change the decorations from time to time. Also, anyone spot the decoration that is icon for TJ09?

from the 8th until the 20th, trees will be unchangable, but after the 20th, we'll be allowed to edit the trees again, as well as view other users trees. i dont know whether or not this applies to users who dont enter the contest, but would expect that it does.

Edited by ParticleSoup