TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

A good place to "store" ornaments your not using is the brown area of the tree page wink.gif

user posted image

Big lights!

I don't have that image... ohmy.gif

Why??? T-T

Edit:

F5 and everything is perfect xd.png

Edited by -Rinikka-

I don't have that image... ohmy.gif

Why??? T-T

Mine appeared part on and part off the tree and was easy to see but if it appears on the tree it would be hard to see - yours may be on the tree.

Think I will decorate several differnt styles and screen shot and save them just for the momries. <3

Think I will decorate several different styles and screen shot and save them just for the memories. <3

Sounds like a plan biggrin.gif

Though after the contest your free to decorate as much as you want.

I just refreshed my tree, and there's a whole new string of lights blinking at me. I was like o__o

I love the new tree toppers! I just have one tiny little problem now...

Fi needs a bigger tree to fit all the ornaments she likes! laugh.gif

Thank you to all of our wonderful spriters and to TJ and the mods. This has been a great idea, no matter who wins.

*goes to play with her tree some more*

Hmmm....

I'm wondering if I should just reset all of my ornaments and start over now that every ornament is released. Should I? blink.gif

Edited by fireball225

Holy Hell I have a lot of tree lights now o.o

Isn't that what lights always do? Snarl up in a giant tangle? laugh.gif

Finally found that last garland of lights. MUCH easier than fiddling with the mini strands and I think it looks better than what I'd been using. Although I may change my mind. For the tenth time. LOL

Sweet mother of pearl! Today's stuff (can't entirely call them ornaments now, can I?) is absolutely AMAZING!! *o* Shiny dragons are shiny. I wonder how I'll be using them... -rolls off to decide-

Silver and Gold... Silver and Gold... love these dragons... and stars... and eagles(?)

So... many... shiny... lights... @___@

Hmmm....

I'm wondering if I should just reset all of my ornaments and start over now that every ornament is released. Should I? blink.gif

Just beware that if you don't have a big enough screen, you may not even be able to see all of them anymore...

I hit reset all to clear the tree for decorating, and wound up with this (garlands/toppers were dragged right pre-screenie to see what the little stuff was):

user posted image

And have since discovered that I'm missing an entire column, even aside from the leftmost-visible column being halfway off-screen as well. The left edge of the screen capture isn't left-aligned with the edge of the image, but it is NOT cropped. I only dragged it right a bit to make it that much more obvious that it's off the edge.

The multipul lights that showed up today was a glitch. Where you multiplied while the image was still broken. Seeing if TJ will fix that.

Just beware that if you don't have a big enough screen, you may not even be able to see all of them anymore...

I hit reset all to clear the tree for decorating, and wound up with this (garlands/toppers were dragged right pre-screenie to see what the little stuff was):

user posted image

And have since discovered that I'm missing an entire column, even aside from the leftmost-visible column being halfway off-screen as well. The left edge of the screen capture isn't left-aligned with the edge of the image, but it is NOT cropped. I only dragged it right a bit to make it that much more obvious that it's off the edge.

while on that screen press "CRTL" and use the scroller on your mouse you should be able to see everything

i was thinking about reseting and re-organizing my tree but after seeing what happens i wont. All the ornaments look great, although I want more of those balls..

The multipul lights that showed up today was a glitch. Where you multiplied while the image was still broken. Seeing if TJ will fix that.

Why fix what isn't broken? >.>

Ha ha I had a feeling that the last ones would be interesting. And I was right. biggrin.gif These last ones are pretty! Though I'm a lil sadden that I can't flip them or anything. But I'll manage. C:

I'm glad I kept resetting every time new ornaments arrived. I can't wait to decorate my tree now. <3

Wow, today's set is spectacular. ohmy.gif

Luckily the theme I decided to go with allowed me to use three of them without it looking ridiculous. :3

Edit: Derp, I can't count. I actually got to use four. tongue.gif

Edited by AngelKitty

Absolutely loving the new toppers~

...and now comes the hard part: deciding what to use and how to fit it! <3