TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I'm actually really happy with my tree right now.

I may change my mind tomorrow, of course - but for now I like how it turned out. smile.gif

I'm having a hard time picking which topper to use!

i think I'll have to put the other three dragons at the bottom...

*edit*

I'm noticing a distinct resemblance to the moon dragon from the completed list...

aaaand its gone off both lists biggrin.gif

Edited by brightheart

Grrr! I really want to use the new birds but I can't figure out where to put them. It would be so much easier if the gold and silver birds were facing opposite directions...

Thanks for all those beautiful ornaments!

It´s so hard to choose between them so I still don´t know how to decorate my tree.. Why is the tree so small? tongue.gif

I used most of the ornamets, except 5 (the garlands included), and only two of the tops of the tree... I LOVE my lovely tree n.n

My tree is crazy and very colorful right now. biggrin.gif I <3 eeet.

And I like very colorful trees. I've always had them like this IRL.

Oh, it's so hard to decide what to do! To make something unique... pleasing to the eye... a scheme that works together.... it's hard!

It's a lot of fun, though. I've reset my tree about six times so far trying different things.

I keep changing and changing and re-arranging and re-arranging. I find it really hard to decide, because most ornaments are pretty.

My tree is definitely too small biggrin.gif ...and it lacks another two or three tops rolleyes.gif

Edited by Drachenbande

I'm finding that i have too little space xd.png

so many pretty ornaments, I keep re arranging it to try and fit the best in with my theme

Look what happens when you put all the candles together off the tree:

user posted image

I formed a shape and a letter with some of the ornaments for my tree, and now I'm not sure anyone who doesn't know what I had intended will be able to see them. dry.gif

On a side note, only the faded ornaments won't show up, right? There are some ornaments that aren't necessarily on the tree, but they aren't showing up as faded, so I'm assuming they'll be visible. If they won't be, it'll kind of kill my tree.

On a side note, only the faded ornaments won't show up, right? There are some ornaments that aren't necessarily on the tree, but they aren't showing up as faded, so I'm assuming they'll be visible. If they won't be, it'll kind of kill my tree.

If they aren't faded, they will be seen. wink.gif

Look what happens when you put all the candles together off the tree:

user posted image

neglected much?

i had a theme going before but the number and colours of the candles went LOLNO

Oooh, the new toppers fit my theme perfectly~

.......I kinda feel like a suck up for putting the raptor and tj symbol on my tree >.>

.......I kinda feel like a suck up for putting the raptor and tj symbol on my tree >.>

I kind of felt like a suck-up using the TJ symbol on mind, too. But since TJ's ultimately the one to pick the winners, I figured a bit of sucking-up can't hurt...

glad im not the only one xd.png

i actually combined two toppers and I think ive decided one what to use

I'm pleased you guys are enjoying the tree decorating event ^^

It is beyond awesome, and thanks to all of you who gave us such beautiful decorations. smile.gif

I formed a shape and a letter with some of the ornaments for my tree, and now I'm not sure anyone who doesn't know what I had intended will be able to see them. dry.gif

I tried that with one of my attempts too. First with lights, which I thought might be too hard to see, and then with ornaments, which I was afraid looked too corny. xd.png

I fear mine isn't going to be colorful enough next to everyone else's...need something to make it pop but I simply am at a loss for what to do precisely.

Loved my tree ridiculously last night, now I'm considering stripping it and reacessing what I have.....-.p

Edit: Man, I just got an idea, but cant do it because of the way things are facing/the size of them. Back to the drawing board.

Edited by Pinkie

I tried that with one of my attempts too.  First with lights, which I thought might be too hard to see, and then with ornaments, which I was afraid looked too corny.  xd.png

I used ornaments to create the letters and the shape. I filled the shape in with lights, garland, beads, and a few ornaments in an attempt to make it more easily visible.

Ultimately I think my tree looks pretty good, but I'm not sure what people will think if they can't recognize the shapes I tried to make...

I'm kind of tempted to take a screenie it and ask what people think, but I'm a bit afraid someone will take my idea if I do. Though, the cynical part of me says that it's nowhere near good enough for anyone to want to steal.

Edited by AngesRadieux

Yeah, I kind of felt that way, too. But I'd been thinking of a silver-and-blue theme for a while (not even thinking about TJ, I just like those colors and they show up well on the tree), and it just seems wrong to leave out the TJ ornament when it's exactly the right colors to go with the rest of the tree.