TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

TJ's post said there would be an option during the editing period, 6th - 7th, to submit our tree's...that's today, right? Mine is done! smile.gif

...Oh. My. God...

I'm in love with those dragon tree toppers. I 'unno which one I wanna use. Silver or gold...GAH! It's going to drive me crazy.

TJ's post said there would be an option during the editing period, 6th - 7th, to submit our tree's...that's today, right? Mine is done! smile.gif

It just became January 6th in New Zealand little more than an hour ago, but it will take about 22 hours before it's the 6th on Hawaii... wink.gif

All these days I've been thinking "what, no dragon ornaments?" and here they are! Thank you, spriters! And then I saw the little TJ ornament, and the raptor... biggrin.gif

I totally lost my wisp. O____o

I lost mine too, when I reset all ornaments it moved down at the bottom of the 2nd row from the right. Not sure if every1's does the same thing though. I usually just double click somewhere and everything gets "selected" (highlighted in light blue) and then I look for the empty-looking blue box laugh.gif

from the 8th until the 20th, trees will be unchangable, but after the 20th, we'll be allowed to edit the trees again, as well as view other users trees. i dont know whether or not this applies to users who dont enter the contest, but would expect that it does.

Thanks ... just thought that it would be nice if we could redecorate the tree all year long.

Edited by Spike

I love the TJ ornament. Funny though, I didn't notice it 7 hours ago when I got today's ornaments. I must have been really tired.

I can't find the pickle now though.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!! laugh.gif

These ornaments shaped like birds, dragons and stars are so magnificent! blink.gif I wish I had such a thing for my real Christmas tree. biggrin.gif

I like the new ornaments, they're amazing! I just think they're a bit unproportional compaired to the tree itself. But that's just me. xd.png

I wish we had more candles though. Four are less than I would prefer. unsure.gif

Yes, I agree about them being unproportional. Shame, they're beautiful.

I'd have liked more candles too.

I totally lost my wisp. O____o

What's a wisp?

I'm sorry for the dumb question, but I'm not from an English speaking country sleep.gif .

Also, I love all the ornaments we've gotten until now. wub.gif Thank you TJ and artists.

Wow, these toppers really blow me away!

The dragons are awesome. But is it just me or is the Eastern-type one missing part of its body? Probably intended I guess.

All miss this part of the body that's supposed to hide behind the top of the tree. If you find the perfect place to put them, there won't be any empty pixels or anything.

I love todays ornaments, the gold and silver westerns, the gold and silver easterns and the gold and silver ravens oh my i love those biggrin.gif

OMG! So not fair! I LOVE all the dragons/birds - but the tree is too small to use them all!! Now I have to rethink my theme AGAIN! Great job spriters and TJ!

Anyone have some miracle grow they can give me to make my tree bigger? lol!!

a lot of decorations do not stay were I put them, especially things that are meant to be behind others always are back in front when I go out the page and then back in :/

Is there any chance they stay the way I want them as soon as I submit my tree? Cus then it will be locked and I wont be able to fix those errors...

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Trying not to get hopes up!

I have one question, on the right side of the tree the decorations don't fade, neither on the presents. Does that mean that other users can see them?

Edited by DarkPanther

I like the new ornaments, they're amazing! I just think they're a bit unproportional compaired to the tree itself. But that's just me. xd.png

I wish we had more candles though. Four are less than I would prefer. unsure.gif

Yes, I agree about them being unproportional. Shame, they're beautiful.

I'd have liked more candles too.

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Trying not to get hopes up!

I have one question, on the right side of the tree the decorations don't fade, neither on the presents. Does that mean that other users can see them?

I Really would like to know

PLEASE