TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

This is awesome, I know I'm not going to win, but I think my tree looks nice and decrative. smile.gif

Yeah! I knew the star would come on the last day, and the dragons are awesome! Thank you all who worked to make the decorations for the tree! All of the them are special in their own way.

I love the little TJ emblem and the velociraptor!

Ah, so that's what it was! Thanks. *goes to hunt down her velociraptor*

I do not know if this question was asked before, but there are to many sites to read through.

Is the area under the tree viewable in the contest? I mean, can I use some ornaments to decorate the presents or will they disappear during the contest?

Edited by drabrugon

so are the dragon statues the final ones?/in final batch.

if so thats good because new things appearin in the middle of my design have started to irritate me... dry.gif

cheeers to all those who made this possible!

i cant find th tj symbol... sad.gif

now to perfect my tree!!! biggrin.gif

I do not know if this question was asked before, but there are to many sites to read through.

Is the area under the tree viewable in the contest? I mean, can I use some ornaments to decorate the presents or will they disappear during the contest?

I am assuming since they remain visible there that they will show. I have put a few things down there and they never fade out. I plan on leaving them.

i have absolutely no idea about how to decorate my tree and I'm feeling a bit stupid xd.png well, at least there's still some time to figure something out...

so long as they do not go transparent on the presents I believe they will be seen.

W0w, I'm actually done with my tree, and I love the way it looks! Also, I combinet the TJ's technoized badge with my dragon wink.gif looks awesome in every view.

I was trying to do an image but I have a feeling it will only be recognisable by me and everyone else will see a blob xd.png

So I might just go and do a traditional type one happy.gif

I am having ablast with the decorating - thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

tough I wish I had mor candles - 4 in different colours is not quite enough to go for traditional Austrian christmas tree - I'd need like 20, just like the pop corn chains xd.png

Edited by Shanthaia

This has been amazing! Thanks all artists for the decorations!!

I love my tree!

Oh, and for everyone who says 'I know I won't win'...

Don't give up!!! biggrin.gif

I wish you could title the tree, though, because my picture might not be obvious on first glance...

happy.gif

Yeah, the only problem I had was that I put the stars behind the dragons, but when I left the page and came back they were in front... tongue.gif

So I just moved them smile.gif

@purplehaze and Rina: Thank you for answering my question.

I think I will leave a few things down there between the presents. Hope they will stay.

Don't know if this question has already been asked (and where) but are the winners allowed to see the prize dragon's sprites before deciding to take that or rather request a ddifferent egg?

Yeah, the only problem I had was that I put the stars behind the dragons, but when I left the page and came back they were in front... tongue.gif

So I just moved them smile.gif

Yeah, that too. when I leave the tree and come back it's over all the ornaments and the other issue where all the ornments went all under the garland when moving them was solved after I removed the tree topper.

And now I have one heck on a tree xd.png. MHUAHAHAHA!

W0w, I'm actually done with my tree, and I love the way it looks! Also, I combinet the TJ's technoized badge with my dragon wink.gif looks awesome in every view.

Wait, There's a Technoized badge ornament?

Wait, There's a Technoized badge ornament?

lol yeah. laugh.gif And I put that one on a present. Like that present would be for TJ.