TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Don't know if this question has already been asked (and where) but are the winners allowed to see the prize dragon's sprites before deciding to take that or rather request a ddifferent egg?

The winner will get the prize egg, can't choose. The onorable mentions (pretty trees but not enough for win) can choose for an egg, but not a prize egg and the others listed in the first post.

Actually, I have a killer idea for my dragon ornaments. wink.gif I m super excited about the contest. I wonder, will we be able to comment on trees. For example, I really liked...?

I know this might be late notice, but is there any way we can adjust the layering of the items on the tree? Sometimes I want something to appear on top of something else, but the ornaments won't cooperate.

Any news on how submitting your tree will work? Will there be a button on the decorating page? I want to make sure I'm at home when it's available

if a main winner -doesnt- want the main prize egg, he can opt out and swap with one if the honorable mentioned winners at least

The winner will get the prize egg, can't choose. The honorable mentions (pretty trees but not enough for win) can choose for an egg, but not a prize egg and the others listed in the first post.

The winner is able to opt out of the prize dragon and go for an Honourable Mention self-chosen dragon. The prize dragon then goes to one of the H.M. people.

(That is explained in the OP.)

Ah nevermind, I see TJ's ornament now. For some reason, I didn't seem to have it at midnight.

With some more tweaks, I'll definitely be ready to enter mine biggrin.gif

Where do I subimmit my tree?

You can't yet.

Found the TJ badge I think, turquoise/silver diamond. But what does the

velocirraptor look like? I don't seem to know which ornament that is.....

anyone could help?

I surely like the daily posting of ornaments to be able to know what is

hidden with so much on this tree, but notice it has not been updated.

Edited by grammydragon

I wish you could title the tree, though, because my picture might not be obvious on first glance...

'Twould be nice. I have the same thing.

And... um... I need to leave for a moment and go to the caps lock thread for a moment...

...'Mkay, I'm good. Love the new decorations! Can't decide what I like better: awesome dragons for our trees, or a leetle TJ09 badge for our lovely DC trees. Decorating frenzy time!

Found the TJ badge I think, turquoise/silver diamond. But what does the

velocirraptor look like? I don't seem to know which ornament that is.....

anyone could help?

I surely like the daily posting of ornaments to be able to know what is

hidden with so much on this tree, but notice it has not been updated.

Here it is. smile.gifuser posted image

Credits have finally been updated, sorry for the delay.

Loved playing around with this tree - much less hustle than the real one. wink.gif In the end, settled for a classic, subtle style.

Thank you TJ, artists, sprites etc who made this possible and fun biggrin.gif

Now in emoticon form: velociraptor.png

Thanks, TJ. velociraptor.pngvelociraptor.png I like this emoticon. velociraptor.png

velociraptor.png Love it!

And thanks Dis for updating the credits.

Thanks again to all the awesome artists who gave their time and talent to this delightful contest!

Edited by purplehaze

Credits have finally been updated, sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Dis. I love seeing who made what (and it helps make sure I didn't miss anything - I found the raptor hidden within the top left border but almost missed it).