sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I might have come across as a hypocrite since I was waiting too after I PM'd ressamp and Dream and was hoping one of them would post before me. Edited by Booo

Cetn is napping, so... (shrug). I was hoping either Mihari or Irah would wake him up, but it looks like Irah is waiting on Mihari's response, and it would be awkward for Cetn to suddenly wake up when this whole time he's been so tired that he just plopped down in the cave despite the other dragons. xd.png Hopefully ressamp will be able to post soon?

Ah, ok. Since it's taking so long I'll just go ahead with Irah.

@LeBoringJacques Artemis is a Shimmer-scale so she doesn't have wings.

Edit: Hope you don't mind that Artemis sorta took credit for the name.

Edited by Booo

Wow ok, that was a huge jump from just hatching to speaking full sentences. xd.png And each post should be a minimum of 4 sentences so please try to stick to that.

I'll post as Crusher tomorrow since I feel I waited long enough for Mouse, and I might do something with Quinn as well. For those of you who don't know, she's a very minor character who I rarely use. I only keep her around for the sake of the plot.

Edited by Booo

God, I'm so sorry but i've really fallen out of it lately.

I haven't gotten much stuff done on DCF lately. No rping, not even really posting the Puppeteer lately. I'm starting to feel disconnected from the site. My friends are all gone D:

Not to mention I failed social studies (SCREW YOU HAWAIIAN HISTORY) so summer does not mean more free time, sadly.

Sorry, guys. I just... Don't feel like doing this right now. Life is hard right now and roleplaying has started to feel more like an obligation and less fun.

I might try to get back into it this weekend, but... I'm not promising anything.

I'm really sorry, Booo, I truly am. I know you didn't want flakers. I thought I could stick it out until the end, but I guess I couldn't.

Oh....well you tried. :/ Thanks for letting us know and hope you have better luck with summer school.

Hm...

No response from LeBoringJacques, Captain_Gunzou, or ressamp. That's a little discouraging.

I'm still here I'm waiting for your reply. laugh.gif

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

Like I said higher up, could you try to fit more in your post? 1 sentence doesn't give me much to reply to.

Username: XoeJane

Name: Lucius

Type/Breed: Spirit Ward

Power: Dispells of evil spirits.

Personality: Lucius likes to be alone, away from the other hatchlings. Hes nocturnal, obviously, but can be seen during the day.

Appearance: All black except for the horns, they are grey. His eyes are a bright yellow color. During the night, his scales change color to look as if he is glowing, this is due to the mana coursing through his body.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

History: Lucius was abandoned at birth, causing him to obtain a loner personality.

Extra: His name was based off of the video game cx

Oh God, my brain hit a wall. Not literally but you guys get what I mean. What is a Sky even. Seriously, I'll get up a post tomorrow. Just to let you guys know that I'm back from poofing. Again. Sort of. Yes, I am. :] thumbs_up.png

Quick update, hoping I'll be back to normal by the fall over here. Few more months and ideally, I won't have these head pains any more and be back to work and posting again regularly.

Nice to see you both! I'll make sure to post tonight.

Username: XoeJane

Name: Lucius

Type/Breed:  Spirit Ward

Power: Dispells of evil spirits.

Personality: Lucius likes to be alone, away from the other hatchlings. Hes nocturnal, obviously, but can be seen during the day.

Appearance: All black except for the horns, they are grey. His eyes are a bright yellow color. During the night, his scales change color to look as if he is glowing, this is due to the mana coursing through his body.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

History: Lucius was abandoned at birth, causing him to obtain a loner personality.

Extra: His name was based off of the video game cx

Can you go explain a bit about how his power works? Like maybe the intensity of the glow indicates how well he can dispel evil spirits, or maybe it only works at night.

yee! So the glowing is caused by mana flowing through his body. He uses this mana as a sort of "light" that acts as holy water for evil. The power does not alwyas stay at full charge, it progresses through the night, being most strong from 11pm-1am.

Excellent, I'll add it to the OP. You are...

user posted image

:3

I'm still here I'm waiting for your reply. laugh.gif

I know you edited your post and I know you're probably tired of waiting so I'm sorry but I have to ask. Don't you think it's a little odd that Liger knows what happened even though he hadn't even hatched? Like he comments about how someone shot flames at him and he heard the clanging of metal, but he didn't actually see it all go down and probably wouldn't know what those things are.

I don't mind if you use 'parents spoke to him' as an explanation or whatever, but I just wanted to check since it sounds kinda sudden the way you wrote it. Not to mention that he just let out a bunch of perfectly coherent sentences after being silent during hatching.

Edited by Booo

Okay x3 so do i just join in at anytime or do you want me to wait until a new chapter starts?

We'll probably skip ahead soon seeing as we just lost 2 people, but you can start now if you'd like. It's up to you. smile.gif

What do you guys think? Should we do a timeskip to when the clan arrives in the desert? Or maybe they can be half-way there and have stopped somewhere to rest for the night. Either way, I'd like to catch up with Artemis first but that shouldn't take long.

In the book Dragon riders. Dragons could wait Hundred's of years for the right moment or person before hatching. Their mental older than they appear and their mentally that age. Understand what I'm implying, Not to mention I was different more mentally developed than my peers when it came to learning and some other stuff Even speaking.

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

Oh ok. Just be aware that because this isn't a Dragon Riders roleplay some things like hatchling development will be a little different. I'll go edit my post now. Edited by Booo

Wait, Evil Crusher is a Vampire dragon, but is Crusher a Vampire too? Or is he something else? (For some reason I keep thinking he's a Guardian).

Wait, Evil Crusher is a Vampire dragon, but is Crusher a Vampire too? Or is he something else? (For some reason I keep thinking he's a Guardian).

Long story short, they are the same, one corrupted, the other made pure. Crusher was bitten by a vamp when he was in his egg, corrupting his mind and ability's, his magic went to forming his bone platting for the most part.

A RP even went on where his weakness was used (not saying what lol, kind of cheesy but most don't guess it) and he was given a chance to no longer be corrupted. He took it and became who Crusher is now.

By popular demand, Evil Crusher returned though from another time line, banished by the group in that time line, shoved into this one, where he know has fun again.

((Gonna pop in here and try to insert myself best i can))

Wings flapping, and dusk approaching, the mother dragon flies over the cave. She notices a group of dragons gathered and decides to land. Softly, she places an egg down, one that seemed to glow brightly from withen. After this, she ascends back into the sky without a word.

Before I post I should mention that it's currently noon. Also I thought Lucius is a mature hatchling?

Edit: Also make sure to use past-tense.

Edited by Booo

Oh SHOOT HE IS AHH IOM SORRY i got mixed up with another roleplay i aplplied for aikjhsksjd fi ll redo it