sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Heh. I've forgotten what Mihari's breed is.

@Mouse I'd probably be tempted to make Sky do that but I don't think he'd make a move unless Echo tries something. xd.png Ironically, Sky technically was "born into this bunch" since they did pick him up on the day he hatched. Ah, it sure takes me back to the old days... laugh.gif

Mihari is a Guardian hatchling, but he doesn't bave wings yet. He will probably get them soon though.

Ok it's done. And I haven't forgot about Captain_Gunzou, but it's past 4 AM here. blink.gif

Heh. I've forgotten what Mihari's breed is.

@Mouse I'd probably be tempted to make Sky do that but I don't think he'd make a move unless Echo tries something. xd.png Ironically, Sky technically was "born into this bunch" since they did pick him up on the day he hatched. Ah, it sure takes me back to the old days... laugh.gif

Mhm, but Echo doesn't know that. He only knows that Sky looks nothing like anyone else. In fact, none of them look like each other much tongue.gif

Also, a reminder for future posts, Echo still doesn't know that Crusher is not Evil Crusher, he still doesn't know of Good Crusher, so he calles E!Crusher Crusher.

Username: Captain_Gunzou

Name: Liger

Type/Breed:  Royal Crimson

Power: Pyrokinesis, however that will be the future.

Personality: He is very friendly and easy to get along with. Likes helping others and is caring of others also not to mention their well being. Doesn't like fighting in fact, would rather run/flee then fight however will fight when backed into a corner and has to defend, but woe to the one who does make him counter attack.

Appearance: Black scaled cause of what happened on his journey while in his egg. Red crimson inner scales, wings like a vamp. [snip]

Age/Stage: hatchling

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg. Liger's egg is dropped free falling off a sheer cliff side. It splashes down into the river then bobs back up. It follows the route  Liger was on a ride then picks up speed and then he started hearing a roar which seemed to get louder quickly before it was deafening then he was falling then a huge impact before submerging then coming up again. Two dragons  are fighting across each other from the river banks shooting flames. Their flames barely singe the top of the egg as it goes in between them; They stop and watch as it goes through in the river between them until it's out of sight; Then they resume their fight. Another animal swoops down with its paw and clutches onto the egg taking it through a rocky canyon.  It soon goes through a dessert where there is blistering heat. Liger was starting to feel warm. After a few days, Liger was leaving the frying pan and entering the oven. the animal carrying him is used to the searing volcano's. It then comes to a shore bank where its nest is. It tries to smash Liger's egg but the shell was too tough for the tree trunk near the shore bank.Pain shook him as he kept getting thumped against the tree trunk. Liger's egg gets chucked into the air with all the animal's might.  It fell a ways before branches absorbed the impact and the egg rolled onto the ground, then it came to a complete stop in the mud. Another animal later comes picking it up in its mouth, and runs with Liger's mud covered egg close to where the group is, and unexpectedly encounters Crusher. Liger moves to get into a more comfortable position.

Ok, I made more corrections in bold. Some I missed the first time.

His history is still mostly in present tense. You might want to consider using a spell check program, I think you would greatly benefit from it. Also I assume that "leaving the frying pan and entering the oven" is a metaphor?

Ok, I made more corrections in bold. Some I missed the first time.

His history is still mostly in present tense. You might want to consider using a spell check program, I think you would greatly benefit from it. Also I assume that "leaving the frying pan and entering the oven" is a metaphor?

Yes I used a metaphor for it. I try to make it as easy as possible for others to understand but have had some difficulty at times. How else am I suppose to do his background considering that he's still in his egg when the group encounters him? All I can do is explain how he got to the group. A spell check program as in Microsoft Word, I don't have one. sad.gif I Am trying to get this correct, and also make it interesting to our fellow rp'ers and readers. tongue.gif I've tried to make it pulling for both rp'ers and readers alike. What other suggestions do you suggest I do to make this character better causing I am starting to get a little frustrated on how I can clarify to others my character. wink.gif To be honest if that was the way they encountered my characters egg and I could interact with them I'm really appreciate it.

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

Yes I used a metaphor for it. I try to make it as easy as possible for others to understand but have had some difficulty at times. How else am I suppose to do his background considering that he's still in his egg when the group encounters him? All I can do is explain how he got to the group. A spell check program as in Microsoft Word, I don't have one. sad.gif I Am trying to get this correct, and also make it interesting to our fellow rp'ers and readers. tongue.gif I've tried to make it pulling for both rp'ers and readers alike. What other suggestions do you suggest I do to make this character better causing I am starting to get a little frustrated on how I can clarify to others my character. wink.gif To be honest if that was the way they encountered my characters egg and I could interact with them I'm really appreciate it.

Since the whole RP is in past tense, it'll probably be okay to put it in past-tense.

Hey, here to take a look at your character sheet Captain_Gunzou. I'm going to put everything in red that needs adjusting, or more info.

Type/Breed: Royal Crimson

This needs a lot more detail, stuff like limits, how long can he maintain the powers when they come, ect.

Personality: He is very friendly and easy to get along with. Likes helping others and is caring of others also not to mention their well being. Doesn't like fighting in fact, would rather run/flee then fight however will fight when backed into a corner and has to defend, but woe to the one who does make him counter attack.

Appearance: Black scaled cause of what happened on his journey while in his egg. Red crimson inner scales, wings like a vamp. [snip]

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg.

Liger's egg is (not is, was) dropped (into a) free falling off a sheer cliff side. It splashes down into the river then bobs back up.

Ok up till this point, it made some sense. that either had to be a short cliff, or he'd be dead. Water is not the soft landing surface your making it out to be, and eggs don't have anything sharp to piece the waters surface. It would hit the water and smash much like if it hit a rock really. You'll need to reword that last sentence as well for past tense. This is in his history, not current events. Something like "It fell down and splashed into the water, bobbing under before it had resurfaced."

It follows the route Liger was on a ride then picks up speed and then he started hearing a roar which seemed to get louder quickly before it was deafening then he was falling then a huge impact before submerging then coming up again. Two dragons are fighting across each other from the river banks shooting flames. Their flames barely singe the top of the egg as it goes in between them

"The egg followed the rivers path, the water catching and carrying the egg faster. Sounds of more fighting could be heard under the shell. The egg was hit and sent under water for a moment to resurface and be warmed once again by near by flames as the egg floated between the fighting dragons."

Honestly gotta ask, did you see the movie dinosaurs and try to recreate some of the eggs travel time to try and fit it into this rp?

They stop and watch as it goes through in the river between them until it's out of sight; Then they resume their fight. Another animal swoops down with its paw and clutches onto the egg taking it through a rocky canyon.

"The two fighting creatures paused, puzzled by the random floating egg before resuming their conflict when the egg left their site. Another creature soon swooped in, reaching out with its talons, snagging the egg and began its return home with its fresh catch."

Your character would not know they passed through a rocky canyon, all he'd know is he was not in the water or on the ground. Lets also, not forget that river water is normally very cold, cold enough to kill unhachted creatures. The 2 fighting dragons, might of saved his life thanks to those flames warming him if we went that far.

It soon goes through a dessert where there is blistering heat. Liger was starting to feel warm. After a few days, Liger was leaving the frying pan and entering the oven. the animal carrying him is used to the searing volcano's.

"The temperature began to warm up as the creature of flight continued to its nest."

Few days in flight man and your hatchling would be dead from all the movement with in the egg. Plus he would already be in shock no doubt from the events before.

It then comes to a shore bank where its nest is. It tries to smash Liger's egg but the shell was too tough for the tree trunk near the shore bank.Pain shook him as he kept getting thumped against the tree trunk. Liger's egg gets chucked into the air with all the animal's might. It fell a ways before branches absorbed the impact and the egg rolled onto the ground, then it came to a complete stop in the mud. Another animal later comes picking it up in its mouth, and runs with Liger's mud covered egg close to where the group is, and unexpectedly encounters Crusher. Liger moves to get into a more comfortable position.

And the rest of this, just would not work. Even if a dragon egg could take all that punishment, even if your character survived the whole trip. It does not matter what creature you are. The hatchling does not have strong bones, or scales or organs. Those come with bumps and scrapes after a hatchling leaves the egg. The egg its self may not crack but the hatchling inside would die for sure. He would feel his bones cracking and breaking, not just normal pain. by the time his egg ended up in the animals mouth, your hatchling would honestly be mash inside the eggs shell.

I've provided some examples on how to fix the other sections, and you'll need to work on the powers part. But the history needs a heavy once over as well as a redo on the last section I highlighted.

PS: I know grammar and spelling is not easy, just look at me I'm dyslexic my self, got C-'s in school till they allowed me to use a computer and suddenly I was a solid B student. Make use of spell check, 9 times out of 10 it'll have the right suggestion. As for Grammar, say it over to your self, it can help. I'm still working on it my self. Its not easy, but it is possible alright?

Edited by little lost dragon

Hey, here to take a look at your character sheet Captain_Gunzou. I'm going to put everything in red that needs adjusting, or more info.

Type/Breed:  Royal Crimson

This needs a lot more detail, stuff like limits, how long can he maintain the powers when they come, ect.

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg.

Liger's egg is (not is, was) dropped (into a) free falling off a sheer cliff side. It splashes down into the river then bobs back up.

Ok up till this point, it made some sense. that either had to be a short cliff, or he'd be dead. Water is not the soft landing surface your making it out to be, and eggs don't have anything sharp to piece the waters surface. It would hit the water and smash much like if it hit a rock really. You'll need to reword that last sentence as well for past tense. This is in his history, not current events. Something like "It fell down and splashed into the water, bobbing under before it had resurfaced."

It follows the route  Liger was on a ride then picks up speed and then he started hearing a roar which seemed to get louder quickly before it was deafening then he was falling then a huge impact before submerging then coming up again. Two dragons  are fighting across each other from the river banks shooting flames. Their flames barely singe the top of the egg as it goes in between them

"The egg followed the rivers path, the water catching and carrying the egg faster. Sounds of more fighting could be heard under the shell. The egg was hit and sent under water for a moment to resurface and be warmed once again by near by flames as the egg floated between the fighting dragons."

Honestly gotta ask, did you see the movie dinosaurs and try to recreate some of the eggs travel time to try and fit it into this rp?

They stop and watch as it goes through in the river between them until it's out of sight; Then they resume their fight. Another animal swoops down with its paw and clutches onto the egg taking it through a rocky canyon.

"The two fighting creatures paused, puzzled by the random floating egg before resuming their conflict when the egg left their site. Another creature soon swooped in, reaching out with its talons, snagging the egg and began its return home with its fresh catch."

Your character would not know they passed through a rocky canyon, all he'd know is he was not in the water or on the ground. Lets also, not forget that river water is normally very cold, cold enough to kill unhachted creatures. The 2 fighting dragons, might of saved his life thanks to those flames warming him if we went that far.

It soon goes through a dessert where there is blistering heat. Liger was starting to feel warm. After a few days, Liger was leaving the frying pan and entering the oven. the animal carrying him is used to the searing volcano's.

"The temperature began to warm up as the creature of flight continued to its nest."

Few days in flight man and your hatchling would be dead from all the movement with in the egg. Plus he would already be in shock no doubt from the events before.

It then comes to a shore bank where its nest is. It tries to smash Liger's egg but the shell was too tough for the tree trunk near the shore bank.Pain shook him as he kept getting thumped against the tree trunk. Liger's egg gets chucked into the air with all the animal's might.  It fell a ways before branches absorbed the impact and the egg rolled onto the ground, then it came to a complete stop in the mud. Another animal later comes picking it up in its mouth, and runs with Liger's mud covered egg close to where the group is, and unexpectedly encounters Crusher. Liger moves to get into a more comfortable position.

And the rest of this, just would not work. Even if a dragon egg could take all that punishment, even if your character survived the whole trip. It does not matter what creature you are. The hatchling does not have strong bones, or scales or organs. Those come with bumps and scrapes after a hatchling leaves the egg. The egg its self may not crack but the hatchling inside would die for sure. He would feel his bones cracking and breaking, not just normal pain. by the time his egg ended up in the animals mouth, your hatchling would honestly be mash inside the eggs shell.

I've provided some examples on how to fix the other sections, and you'll need to work on the powers part. But the history needs a heavy once over as well as a redo on the last section I highlighted.

PS: I know grammar and spelling is not easy, just look at me I'm dyslexic my self, got C-'s in school till they allowed me to use a computer and suddenly I was a solid B student. Make use of spell check, 9 times out of 10 it'll have the right suggestion. As for Grammar, say it over to your self, it can help. I'm still working on it my self. Its not easy, but it is possible alright?

'Yes I own the movie and some of his background was inspired by the movie's egg travel however now I have a new idea how they can meet and it would be more believeable, with less time travel so the site his nest was more close by. biggrin.gif Re-edited it LLD

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

Yes I used a metaphor for it. I try to make it as easy as possible for others to understand but have had some difficulty at times. How else am I suppose to do his background considering that he's still in his egg when the group encounters him? All I can do is explain how he got to the group. A spell check program as in Microsoft Word, I don't have one.  sad.gif  I Am trying to get this correct, and also make it interesting to our fellow rp'ers and readers. tongue.gif  I've tried to make it pulling for both rp'ers and readers alike. What other suggestions do you suggest I do to make this character better causing I am starting to get a little frustrated on how I can clarify to others my character. wink.gif To be honest if that was the way they encountered my characters egg and I could interact with them I'm really appreciate it.

If you use Chrome, there's probably a free extension that you can download that will check for spelling errors. Right now I'm using Grammarly which you can also download on your desktop.

I understand why you're feeling frustrated. It might seem like there are too many mistakes or that we're asking for a lot but I can guarantee you that you're almost there, your form looks a lot better already. biggrin.gif LLD is right that a lot of what you originally wrote didn't quite make sense and believability is important. Sometimes trimming down a paragraph to the essentials can really help, rather than trying to make things more complicated.

I hope LLD's critique is helpful. You're also free to ask questions here if you find you're stuck in the RP. smile.gif I think I'll wait a bit for LLD's response before we decide to approve you.

Edited by Booo

Yes I own the movie and some of his background was inspired by the movie's egg travel however now I have a new idea how they can meet and it would be more believeable, with less time travel so the site his nest was more close by. biggrin.gif Re-edited it LLD

Ah ok, I wondered, my sis watched that movie to death years ago lol. And ok, I'll go through it again and once again will highlight in red what needs editing.

Power: Pyrokensis, However that will be the future. When fully grown it can be maintained for four hours. When just awakened fifteen minutes.

So he can maintain his power for hours, I assume then its not that powerful then? The more powerful something is, the more draining it becomes. It takes hatchlings/dragons a long time to sustain a powerful ability for hours on end and not nearly kill them selfs.

Personality: He is very friendly and easy to get along with. Likes helping others, and is caring of others not to mention their well being. Doesn't like fighting, in fact would rather run/flee then fight, however will fight when backed into a corner and has to defend. Woe to the one who does make him get backed into a corner.

Appearance: Black out scales cause of what happened while on his journey in his egg. Red crimson inner scales, wings like a vamp.user posted image

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal on scales, and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg.

Liger's egg was dropped into a free falling off a sheer cliff side. It fell down and splashed into the water, bobbing under before it had resurfaced.

Had to be a short cliff, remember he's not godzilla in that egg shell. He's about as tough as a new born baby really. If ya add 'short' in place of sheer, I know does not sound as cool but at least he could suvive.

It follows the route, Liger was on a enjoyable ride then he suddenly picked up speed. Five minutes later he started hearing a roar

Soon after, not five min later.

all around which seemed to get louder quickly before it was deafening, then he was falling a bit before impact submerging then coming up again only to be warmed once again by near by flames as the egg floated between two fighting dragons. The two fighting dragons paused, puzzled by the sight of a random floating egg before resuming their conflict when the egg left their site. A bear fishing swooped in

How does a bear swoop in?

, reaching out with its talons, snagging a fish went to throw the fish onto the land. The egg flew out onto the soft shore bank of the forest along with the fish. The bear taking is catch back to it's nest. A wee crack near the top appeared in Liger's egg. Liger was getting ready to come out, he has had about enough of this crazy ride.

I'm guessing the bear is not interested in the random egg he found?

Oops I meant scoop overlooked it by accident. Will edit cause some stuff needs to be corrected on what I'm looking for. Ok ready for inspection.

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

((Frustration, hoped someone else would post first but on second thought there's not much to add on so sigh))

I know the feel.

Srsly guys, we can do better. My next post is gonna be really awkward.

Edited by Booo

I finally made up my mind on a character! Took me long enough. xd.png

Username: skwerl56767

Name: Cayhatpekn (inspired off a genre of music I apparently love; we can call him "Cetn" for short)

Type/Breed: Bleeding Moon Dragon

Power: Instead of a neurotoxin stored in his tail, Cetn instead has hundreds of tiny Lightning crystals stored within; this allows him to use bioelectrogenesis, similar to how Electric Dragons can manipulate electrical currents. Cetn's ability, in short, is that he is both immune to strong electrical currents and capable of creating and delivering electricty to anything that touches his tail. At the moment he uses his ability only in the interest of hunting, although he isn't afraid to use it on a foe. Cetn's power will grow with him; as a hatchling his electrical shocks aren't deadly, but upon nearing adulthood he will gain a mastery over his ability and be able to use it more finitely.

Personality: Cetn is a bit naive and always considers someone to be a friend before being a foe; it isn't hard to earn Cetn's trust or to break it, as the hard part is earning it back. He takes rumors with a grain of salt and tends to ponder things he is told, although in tense situations he will willingly rush headlong into chaos before thinking. As a hatchling Cetn usually chose to flee from danger, which is something he is ashamed of; rather, he likes to boast about the times he stood up to danger, and intends to do it more in the future regardless of how stupid of an idea it might be.

Cetn does have a fascination with metal objects, though his personal hoard is always carefully separated into conductive and non-conductive materials, as despite his immunity to electricity he can still shock himself and cause damage from doing so (especially when napping, it seems). Cetn doesn't understand vanity in the sense of preserving and beautifying one's body, and thinks the most scarred and beaten body-especially if it has metal prosthetics in place-is the most attractive (and he doesn't get why no one else seems to agree with him on this). He does tend to sharpen his claws and horns on rocks but avoids his tail tip the way a Fever Wyvern would its own, which causes it to be very blunt; when pondering something, he will always find something to sharpen his horns on. He will also occasionally chew on things.

Appearance: Cetn is a smaller Bleeding Moon, so it's probably a good thing that he didn't grow up around other rough-housing Bleeding Moons. While his tail tip makes up for his size, his wings still aren't that impressive, preferring to run or glide when it comes to travel. His scales have a typical blue coloration, with the red patches being a brilliant scarlet indicating his more (comparably) affable nature. Like any other Bleeding Moon he turns red when in sunlight and regains a blue coloration out of it, though interestingly enough the longer he stands in it his scales seem to further change, turning from red and smooth to orange and rough like rusted metal, raising up to reveal pale skin underneath. His eyes are bright yellow.

Age/Stage: 32 (Maturing hatchling)

History: Cetn doesn't recall much. He remembers hatching, and he remembers a few blurry faces... a little bit of telepathy. After that though, his mind is pretty much blank up until the memory of living in the forest. As far as he's concerned, he's always been in the forest, and the memory he brushes off as just a dream. Because he found a way to survive on his own though, Cetn doesn't really know any other dragons or dragon breeds, and his telepathy is shaky. He also uses a lot of made-up words for things he didn't know, like calling a brook a "trickler". Cetn doesn't even know that he's a Bleeding Moon, though he has always had an inkling to climb up some steep mountains and roll in the snow (as such he really enjoys himself during the winter). Cetn's history is pretty boring beyond that, though what he can recall from his memory includes a threatening voice and the sound of cracking around him... siblings, perhaps? Maybe he'll never know.

Extra: Nothing right now.

How does he look? Also, Shatterpoint does have a forest at its feet right, and I'm not just making things up? xd.png

EDIT: Oh I thought the age thing was still a factor! Ah well, edited the field to make it clearer.

Edited by skwerl56767

Yay, Blade's here at last!

We stopped using the age thing a while ago (before I joined the first time), just put the stage he's at.

I believe it does. At least, I put it from what I remembered from the first time so I might be wrong too ^^'

I actually am still thinking on what Sky's gonna do. I'll get a post up this afternoon if our hotel has decent WiFi.

Also just noticed that I haven't posted for a little over a week. Sorry, that was purely accidental. happy.gif"

I actually am still thinking on what Sky's gonna do. I'll get a post up this afternoon if our hotel has decent WiFi.

Also just noticed that I haven't posted for a little over a week. Sorry, that was purely accidental. happy.gif"

S'okay. Everyone's a bit slow. I just really like playing Echo tongue.gif In my head he sounds like my Mom's friend Kimo so he's got this way of talking that makes me bust out laughing when I write sometimes.

Just letting everyone know that I haven't forgotten and I'll be looking over Skwerl's form when I have time, but I'm waiting for LLD to comment on Captain_Gunzou's and I was getting discouraged when no one else replied in the RP. Hopefully that will change soon.

And yes, there's a forest below Shatterpoint.

If my character passes I want someone to hear and noticed the mother and her two cubs with Liger's egg. He's getting ready to come out. laugh.gif

Sorry about the delay, head is still healing up and some days are just bad.

Power: Pyrokensis, However that will be the future. When fully grown it can be maintained for one hour. When just awakened half a minute.

Better, what are some examples of what he can do with in that hour?

Personality: He is very friendly and easy to get along with. Likes helping others, and is caring of others not to mention their well being. Doesn't like fighting, in fact would rather run/flee then fight, however will fight when backed into a corner and has to defend. Woe to the one who does make him get backed into a corner.

Appearance: Black out scales cause of what happened while on his journey in his egg. Red crimson inner scales, wings like a vamp.user posted image

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal on scales, and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg.

Liger's egg was dropped into a free falling off a small straight cliff side. It fell down and splashed into the water, bobbing under before it had resurfaced.

It follows the route, Liger was on a enjoyable ride then he suddenly picked up speed. Soon after he started hearing a roar all around him which seemed to get louder quickly, before it was deafening, then he was falling a bit before impact submerging then coming up again only to be warmed once again by near by flames as the egg floated between two fighting dragons. The two fighting dragons paused, puzzled by the sight of a random floating egg before resuming their conflict when the egg left their site. A bear fishing scooped in, reaching out with its talons, snagging a fish went to throw the fish onto the land. The egg flew out onto the soft shore bank of the forest along with the fish. The bear taking is catch back to it's nest, the cubs however was curious about the unknown object that was scooped onto shore by their mother. A wee crack near the top appeared in Liger's egg. Liger was getting ready to come out, he has had about enough of this crazy ride. The two cubs sniffed, and poked the egg Liger was in.

I suppose the history is ok now, however you better hope someone finds him fast, if cubs don't kill him the mother bear will want him dead as he might be a threat to her cubs.

If you want. I personally have given up on waiting for people to post regularly, it feels like a waste of time and usually the slow ones suddenly show up when I finally post. I'll have Zeditha wake up tomorrow though if you'd rather wait til then.

@LLD You think Liger can get approved now?

Power still needs some explaning

Power: Pyrokensis, However that will be the future. When fully grown it can be maintained for one hour. Here are some examples.body can be on fire but it doesn't burn him. Fire whip /sword chained segmented flame whip, fire armor, fire shield, flame wall, can ignite/douse a camp pit fire for the group. Can be used to cut down a path. Can set others on fire if needed. When just awakened half a minute.

That is a lot he could do there, and set others on fire? How so? How many of these can he do at once?

Oh, ok. If it wasn't for your help then this would take so much longer. Looks like it's almost done now.

I hope my post doesn't sound awkward. Sometimes I just can't think of dialog for Crusher. dry.gif

I finally made up my mind on a character! Took me long enough. xd.png

Username: skwerl56767

Name: Cayhatpekn (inspired off a genre of music I apparently love; we can call him "Cetn" for short)

Type/Breed: Bleeding Moon Dragon

Power: Instead of a neurotoxin stored in his tail, Cetn instead has hundreds of tiny Lightning crystals stored within; this allows him to use bioelectrogenesis, similar to how Electric Dragons can manipulate electrical currents. Cetn's ability, in short, is that he is both immune to strong electrical currents and capable of creating and delivering electricty to anything that touches his tail. At the moment he uses his ability only in the interest of hunting, although he isn't afraid to use it on a foe. Cetn's power will grow with him; as a hatchling his electrical shocks aren't deadly, but upon nearing adulthood he will gain a mastery over his ability and be able to use it more finitely.

Personality: Cetn is a bit naive and always considers someone to be a friend before being a foe; it isn't hard to earn Cetn's trust or to break it, as the hard part is earning it back. He takes rumors with a grain of salt and tends to ponder things he is told, although in tense situations he will willingly rush headlong into chaos before thinking. As a hatchling Cetn usually chose to flee from danger, which is something he is ashamed of; rather, he likes to boast about the times he stood up to danger, and intends to do it more in the future regardless of how stupid of an idea it might be.

Cetn does have a fascination with metal objects, though his personal hoard is always carefully separated into conductive and non-conductive materials, as despite his immunity to electricity he can still shock himself and cause damage from doing so (especially when napping, it seems). Cetn doesn't understand vanity in the sense of preserving and beautifying one's body, and thinks the most scarred and beaten body-especially if it has metal prosthetics in place-is the most attractive (and he doesn't get why no one else seems to agree with him on this). He does tend to sharpen his claws and horns on rocks but avoids his tail tip the way a Fever Wyvern would its own, which causes it to be very blunt; when pondering something, he will always find something to sharpen his horns on. He will also occasionally chew on things.

Appearance: Cetn is a smaller Bleeding Moon, so it's probably a good thing that he didn't grow up around other rough-housing Bleeding Moons. While his tail tip makes up for his size, his wings still aren't that impressive, preferring to run or glide when it comes to travel. His scales have a typical blue coloration, with the red patches being a brilliant scarlet indicating his more (comparably) affable nature. Like any other Bleeding Moon he turns red when in sunlight and regains a blue coloration out of it, though interestingly enough the longer he stands in it his scales seem to further change, turning from red and smooth to orange and rough like rusted metal, raising up to reveal pale skin underneath. His eyes are bright yellow.

Age/Stage: 32 (Maturing hatchling)

History: Cetn doesn't recall much. He remembers hatching, and he remembers a few blurry faces... a little bit of telepathy. After that though, his mind is pretty much blank up until the memory of living in the forest. As far as he's concerned, he's always been in the forest, and the memory he brushes off as just a dream. Because he found a way to survive on his own though, Cetn doesn't really know any other dragons or dragon breeds, and his telepathy is shaky. He also uses a lot of made-up words for things he didn't know, like calling a brook a "trickler". Cetn doesn't even know that he's a Bleeding Moon, though he has always had an inkling to climb up some steep mountains and roll in the snow (as such he really enjoys himself during the winter). Cetn's history is pretty boring beyond that, though what he can recall from his memory includes a threatening voice and the sound of cracking around him... siblings, perhaps? Maybe he'll never know.

Extra: Nothing right now.

How does he look? Also, Shatterpoint does have a forest at its feet right, and I'm not just making things up? xd.png

EDIT: Oh I thought the age thing was still a factor! Ah well, edited the field to make it clearer.

This looks really good with only a few minor spelling errors so it shouldn't take long to get approved once we're done with Captain_Gunzou. smile.gif

Explained how people with Pyrokinesis learn to use and control their ability. Since Many can't use this power when learning it can be dangerous considering learning is like broadcasting "Here I am." beacon to those who can sense it, or others who have powers and has experienced over the newbie.

Pyrokinesis is the ability to control, ignite and extinguish fire, using the powers of one's mind.

This is dangerous. One should be adept and very experienced in handling and directing energy, as inexperience can cause dangerous burns to yourself, or others, even though you may have a powerful aura. An exceptionally powerful aura is necessary for pyrokinetic ability. This also requires extreme focus and concentration. Redirecting lighting would be one example of pyrokinesis.

Edited by Captain_Gunzou