sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I know I have been not posting , I have difficulty keeping up. I know it's annoying for that to happen, but I don't know. While I don't want to stop rping, I don't know if I can catch up. And, is it too late for that?

Well, I'm also not posting due to an art project and I don't think there's that much you need to catch up on. You could have Mihari react to what Crusher and Echo have been discussing since he's standing right there, maybe even comment on the fact that Zeditha just fell asleep. Edited by Booo

I know I've been gone quite a while. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

@LLD So can we approve Liger now or...?

Edited by Booo

Awkward is better than nothing.

And I'm not posting until one more person posts, so.

This is the latest:

Username: Captain_Gunzou

Name: Liger

Type/Breed:  Royal Crimson

Power: Pyrokinesis, catching and dousing things that could be on fire with his mind. Half a minute when hatched,fully grown and trained- 1 hour. Range:5 head to tail lengths for him and Very focused,

Personality: He is very friendly and easy to get along with. Likes helping others and is caring for others  not to mention their well-being. Doesn't like fighting, in fact, would rather run/flee then fight, however, will fight when backed into a corner and has to defend. Woe to the one who does make him get backed into a corner.

Appearance: Blackout scales cause of what happened while on his journey in his egg. Red crimson inner scales, wings like a vamp. -snip-

Age/Stage:newborn

History: Liger was still in his egg when his nest was attacked. It began on what he thought would be a typical peaceful morning, waiting for the warmth of his mother to return, but then the silence was penetrated with roars from both his parents and screaming from the invaders. The screams were soon accompanied by the clanging of metal on scales, and the heat of scalding flames close by. Before the fire could reach his egg and kill him, he felt that he was being lifted out of the nest and was soon on the move. This must have angered his father who let out a deafening roar, followed by intense heat just barely singeing the side of the egg.

Liger's egg was dropped into a free falling off a small straight cliff side. It fell down and splashed into the water, bobbing under before it had resurfaced.

It follows the route, Liger was on an enjoyable ride then he suddenly picked up speed. Soon after he started hearing a roar all around him which seemed to get louder quickly, before it was deafening, then he was falling a bit before impact submerging then coming up again only to be warmed once again by nearby flames as the egg floated between two fighting dragons. The two fighting dragons paused, puzzled by the sight of a random floating egg before resuming their conflict when the egg left their site. A bear fishing scooped in, reaching out with its talons, snagging a fish went to throw the fish onto the land. The egg flew out onto the soft shore bank of the forest along with the fish. The bear taking its catch back to its nest, the cubs, however, was curious about the unknown object that was scooped onto shore by their mother. A wee crack  near the top appeared in Liger's egg. Liger was getting ready to come out, he has had about enough of this crazy ride. The two cubs sniffed and poked the egg Liger was in. It was starting to get  warm to the touch for the cubs.

I don't really know how to continue. It would be awkard for Mihari to just jump in.

Maybe he could go inside and eavesdrop on Sky and Irah?

I had another idea of what Mihari could do. Seeing as Crusher hasn't noticed Cetn, maybe Mihari could explore a bit and find Cetn sleeping in the bushes by the cave.

I'll post as soon as I can, though I was kinda expecting Mouse to post before me.

I was actually thinking of writing a Cetn post soon, but it always came out too small. Having Mihari notice him would be a nice way to wake him up. xd.png Though I could also try and push something out if it would usher things along?

Now if the group will notice the things going on near Liger's shell. FYI He's still in it not broken out yet.

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

Username: LeBoringJacques

Name: Ranu

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: Very sensitive hearing, can hear for up to a kilometer around but is easily startled by very high pitched or loud noises (over 70 decibles.) Her hearing can change at will from normal to super.

Personality: Ranu is very fragile, gentle, and kind, and has great respect for other lifeforms.

Appearance: Like a normal Soulpeace, but has larger ears and a silver belly.

Age/Stage: Newborn.

History: Ranu was abandoned at egg-lay as her parents fled for safety, and believed that Ranu's egg was very dangerous as Ranu's parents other children had all been Whites. Ranu has only just hatched.

Extra: Ranu is a vegetarian, and is very weak. However, her powers make her an amazing night guard/sentry and can be awake for up to 24 hours without needing a rest.

Edited by LeBoringJacques

Sounds like Liger might have a new hatch mate to be with and more than likely will grow fond of and protective of her. ^^

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

I know it's silly how long I've been gone. I'll be around tonight though to critique LeBoringJacques character (and maybe post).

Edit: Alright, let's do this.

Type/Breed:  Soulpeace

Power: Very sensitive hearing, can hear for up to a kilometer around but is easily startled by very high pitched or loud noises (over 70 decibles.)

Personality: Ranu is very fragile, gentle, and kind, and has great respect for other lifeforms.

History: Ranu was abandoned at egg-lay as her parents fled for safety, and believed that Ranu's egg was very dangerous as Ranu's parents other children had all been Whites. Ranu has only just hatched.

Extra: Ranu is a vegetarian, and is very weak. However, her powers make her an amazing night guard/sentry and can be awake for up to 24 hours without needing a rest.

Really good start, but if she can hear everything within a kilometre radius then I'd imagine it would be pretty distracting rather than helpful. You should probably explain it further, like maybe she can tune out the noise she doesn't want to hear, or her enhanced hearing has to be "activated" somehow when she wants to use it.

Edited by Booo

I know it's silly how long I've been gone. I'll be around tonight though to critique LeBoringJacques character (and maybe post).

Edit: Alright, let's do this.

Really good start, but if she can hear everything within a kilometre radius then I'd imagine it would be pretty distracting rather than helpful. You should probably explain it further, like maybe she can tune out the noise she doesn't want to hear, or her enhanced hearing has to be "activated" somehow when she wants to use it.

Edited!

@ressamp I don't mind if Mihari goes after Artemis. I mean someone outta find Cetn soon but it looks like Skwerl is going to be gone for a few weeks sooooo idk.

Type/Breed:  Soulpeace

Power: Very sensitive hearing, can hear for up to a kilometer around but is easily startled by very high pitched or loud noises (over 70 decibles.) Her hearing can change at will from normal to super.

user posted image

Just a little warning: A user by the name of Little Lost Dragon might show up and ask you additional questions. laugh.gif Also the clan is going to be moving so you'll probably want to post soon if you want her to be found asap. Otherwise, you can wait until they land to rest somewhere.

@ressamp I don't mind if Mihari goes after Artemis. I mean someone outta find Cetn soon but it looks like Skwerl is going to be gone for a few weeks sooooo idk.

user posted image

Just a little warning: A user by the name of Little Lost Dragon might show up and ask you additional questions. laugh.gif Also the clan is going to be moving so you'll probably want to post soon if you want her to be found asap. Otherwise, you can wait until they land to rest somewhere.

I just posted my first post!

I'll reply soon, but what's the red expanse that you're referring to?

Oh. I was confused since Artemis just put the fire out.

School is stealing my life as well as drawing my comic and just generally life. I might be away for a few weeks. School's out the twenty-somethingth. I'm not dead I swear.

OP updates:

• New characters have been added. Welcome Captain_Gunzou, skwerl56767, and LeBoringJacques! Also a late welcome back to MyaMouse!
  • Some character forms are now fully listed (cause I don't see the point in shortening them, it doesn't help any). Some are still short because I would otherwise have to scroll through a year's worth of pages to find them (and nobody got time for that).
  • Intro has been slightly reworded to make for easier reading
  • Other minor grammar corrections
((Ehm, that requires me to completely rewrite several posts, because the whole time I supposed that they were just behind the entrance within the cave; so close to the entrance, but not outside of the cave. Cetn was napping (or at least trying to) outside of the cave to the side of the entrance and back a little in a nook; but he couldn't have even climbed up the mountain without them noticing if they were outside of it.

Uh... I have no idea what to do now...))

There are bushes and trees on either side of the cave which is why I included Crusher thinking he heard something in there. He could use that for cover and he wouldn't make a lot noise since he's napping.

Edited by Booo

Oh, so the cave was way lower than I thought it was. Though, I'm still not sure how a nearly-grown Bleeding Moon wasn't noticed. I guess if he happened to go up the way where no one was looking?

Okay, so I only need to edit a few things in my latest post; here I was thinking I had to go back farther. tongue.gif I'll go do that right away before I forget about it so you can write your post.

Shatterpoint isn't that high, I imagine it being similar to this.

I think I'll leave Crusher til later since Mouse is apparently busy and hopefully Irah's part doesn't sound too rushed. I didn't want to write every detail about how she dug through Zeditha's things.

Edited by Booo

Ok, who else is waiting? It appears we're having another lull and there haven't been very many posts in the last month. It would be nice if yall can try to post at least once every few days so that no one gets stuck in limbo. If you can't for whatever reason then please let us know (thank you MyaMouse) otherwise, you risk your character getting killed.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighbourhood RP addict. smile.gif

Ok, who else is waiting? It appears we're having another lull and there haven't been very many posts in the last month. It would be nice if yall can try to post at least once every few days so that no one gets stuck in limbo. If you can't for whatever reason then please let us know (thank you MyaMouse) otherwise, you risk your character getting killed.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighbourhood RP addict. smile.gif

I'm just waiting for more people to post, right now