sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Sorry for making you guys wait...again. It's not like I mean to. I know it sounds repetitive but school's been kicking my butt for last couple of weeks and it's not fun. Hopefully, I can get a post up by tomorrow.

I an sorry for not posting again even though I said I would. I'll try to post as soon as possible.

Man, I don't know how to word this well. Echo's going to say something that Crusher's response to determines whether he uses his geokinesis or not, and I don't want a tiny two-sentence post. Should I just make him get up and hide his geokinesis for now or?

I'd say it depends on whether Echo feels that his power should be hidden until their more acquainted, or if he feels he has nothing to hide. Unless his power has limits I'm unaware of? (I forgot since we left that part empty.) The latter might be a good idea since Crusher once befriended a Guardian with the same power and he will suspect that the two of them are related somehow. Long story short: He saw this Guardian as one of the really good guys (unless I'm missing part of the story, in which case LLD can correct me). It's really up to you, though.

And thanks to ressamp and Dream for letting us know what's up, unlike some people. dry.gif

@Captain_Gunzou So he breathes balls of fire, or does this still have to do with pyrokinesis?

Edited by Booo

I'd say it depends on whether Echo feels that his power should be hidden until their more acquainted, or if he feels he has nothing to hide. Unless his power has limits I'm unaware of? (I forgot since we left that part empty.) The latter might be a good idea since Crusher once befriended a Guardian with the same power and he will suspect that the two of them are related somehow. Long story short: He saw this Guardian as one of the really good guys (unless I'm missing part of the story, in which case LLD can correct me). It's really up to you, though.

And thanks to ressamp and Dream for letting us know what's up, unlike some people. dry.gif

@Captain_Gunzou So he breathes balls of fire, or does this still have to do with pyrokinesis?

Well...

I liken him to a rock magnet. He can pull or push rocks towards or away from him, and there's probably other undiscovered parts of his power he doesn't care about or use as much. Also, the faster he moves it or the bigger he is, the more energy it takes.

Basically general geokinesis is his power but he doesn't use all of it, only a fraction of the whole category. He only really uses rocks as 'bullets' and creates armor out of them. I think we went over it a little, but I can't remember the specifics.

And, he doesn't care. He's incredibly self-confident and although he knows he can't take on a full-grown Magi and Shimmer as well as the other three little ones, he's pretty sure he could get out of there on time.

Edited by MyaMouse

Quote,"Goodness, Gracious.Great Balls Of Fire!" xd.png

Edited by Captain_Gunzou

You know, I've been thinking. What if Evil Crusher had his own minions after them? I mean, he doesn't really seem like the type to bother with minions but won't it get tiring if the only baddie they face is the one that's gonna whoop their butts no matter what?

Just a thought. xd.png

Well, unless Zeditha's already a minion. Then there we go.

I know I should probably read it, but what did I miss? I really need to keep up better. dry.gif

Yeah, you should since it's not that much since your last post. tongue.gif But to summarise, Zeditha woke up and apparently has amnesia and may have been puppeteered by Evil Crusher, Echo lifted the boulder off Zeditha, and Sky and Irah went to get breakfast. That's about it. xd.png

You know, I've been thinking. What if Evil Crusher had his own minions after them? I mean, he doesn't really seem like the type to bother with minions but won't it get tiring if the only baddie they face is the one that's gonna whoop their butts no matter what?

Just a thought. xd.png

Well, unless Zeditha's already a minion. Then there we go.

That's essentially my plan. wink.gif

Zeditha was one of his henchmen, but then tried to escape when she began to have doubts and suspected that he was hiding his true nature. EC then forced her to attack the clan against her will. More on that later...

Edited by Booo

That's essentially my plan. wink.gif

Zeditha was one of his henchmen, but then tried to escape when she began to have doubts and suspected that he was hiding his true nature. EC then forced her to attack the clan against her will. More on that later...

Not recalling that detail, I remember talking about it but don't remember the details or anything was for sure.

@Gunzou

Fire balls are pretty normal.... so I don't think that needs to be explained in detail, and I think that was the last detail.

I'm confused. I thought Liger just had pyrokinesis, but then it went from that, to lightning, to fireballs, and now meteor showers. I'm not sure which one it is anymore?

Since powers can always be expanded upon in the future (correct me if I'm wrong on this, I am very tired right now), I think it's fine if you just start out with pyrokinesis Gunzou; so just manipulation of flames and the ignition/dowsing of fires with the mind, right? I wouldn't go with fire breathing/fireballs personally, just because some dragons in DC can already do that, so it isn't a very unique trait that would make Liger super-awesome. I like the pyrokinesis idea though.

Pyrokinesis is fine, but raining fire/meteor shower sounds too god-like in my opinion.

Is there a reason you aren't posting, skwerl?

Not recalling that detail, I remember talking about it but don't remember the details or anything was for sure.

I hope this is ok with you. I thought it would make things more interesting and would sort of compensate for the lack of evil characters besides him.

Edited by Booo

Ah, I decided to wait to do a post since right now Cetn is just traveling, so there's nothing going on. I'm trying to think of a good way for him to meet up with the others... since he's looking for a cave, maybe he can come across the one the others are in right now? How far up the mountain is that cave?

I hope this is ok with you. I thought it would make things more interesting and would sort of compensate for the lack of evil characters besides him.

Sure I suppose, but it would be yet another ability added to his already rather powerful tools he can use. If the power bug has indeed bitten him, well many deem having their own bodys used to harm their friends worse then death..... though Evil Crusher might find some glee in that note..... o.o

Plot wise does make it more open for other bad characters easily enough too, willing or otherwise.

And gunzou,

Power: Pyrokensis, catching and dousing things that could be on fire with his mind. Half a minute when hatched,fully grown and trained- 1 hour.

If ya go with that, will need a few details, most of with stuff like this have a limited range and must keep their focus to have the ability of any use.

So 5 head to tail lengths for him and Very focused? wink.gif

Very focused.... and that range... I suppose, bigger he gets more power he'll house after all. Just remember, if he loses focus, his power will lose effectiveness rapidly if not become useless when not focused.

I will point out, for a newly hatched hatchling, while like any critter backed into a corner. It may take some time for him to learn to focus to use his power in training, when in combat, with trying to pay attention to his senses focusing a lot on his ability will be near impossible till he can train to focus and not be a sitting duck on the battle field.

Sure I suppose, but it would be yet another ability added to his already rather powerful tools he can use. If the power bug has indeed bitten him, well many deem having their own bodys used to harm their friends worse then death..... though Evil Crusher might find some glee in that note..... o.o

Maybe I should have run it by you first, but I promise that I'm not assigning him a power out of nowhere and that there will be a good explanation for it.

Edited by Booo