sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Yes but Torque and Zeditha are there to.

Sorry for being inactive, everyone... I used to be over-active but I sacrificed real life for it, and I'm in the process of fixing my life a bit. So, if anyone wants a snowball or small stone pelted at them feel free to blame Baltia, but otherwise she won't be around a lot. Very good at hiding, you see xd.png

I will be back, but it might not be for another few months. I'll let you guys know when I'm back and how active I'll be. smile.gif

Now you tell us. Oh well...hopefully everything works out for you.

Yes but Torque and Zeditha are there to.

That's Brotato's fault for blank-drawing and inactivity in Hatchlings.

So I've had a lot of internet-less time on my hands (I'm on a road trip). I'm making a character profile for Rimaline, and it's really helping me understand her character.

But I'm not sure what to put for what happened to her parents. It depends on what Evil Crusher is doing/has done. And are we keeping those evil necromancer guys?

I think I have time to whip up a post. I'm feeling creative right now and I'm taking advantage of free wi-fi. :3

The timeskip skipped ahead a few hours until dark. Everyone except Enzy, Torque, and Zeditha; who are looking for Galletian, are in the cave.

...I thought it was just sunset. unsure.gif

Edited by Lily14130

Well it was but I think we can safely say that it's night now. :3

In regards to EC, you should probably ask LLD. Or you can read his post from yesterday, there's some info about a White dragon that you might find interesting.

But I'm not sure what to put for what happened to her parents. It depends on what Evil Crusher is doing/has done. And are we keeping those evil necromancer guys?

Necromancer guys? It will be very hard for me to keep the reigns on Evil Crusher is he sees them, he hates necromancers with a passion (he had some trouble with a undead one that had similar powers back before he had the GoN powers)

Ugh, finally replied. Nothing else to do, with only one character and all dry.gif

Now I sipuddenly want to make a Thunder...

You know when your allergy medicine makes you loopier then five blunts and a mug of bourbon that NATURE ITSELF SEEMS TO HATE YOUR censorkip.gif ING GUTS GODDAMN I AM SO OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW and I'm stuck here at home with nothing to do but browse the internet in my highly intoxicated state, which ironically enough seems to have triggered a sort of euphoric psuedo-high that's keeping me on the edge of my goddamn seat. But hey... my nose isn't trying to outflow the Niagara Falls, my eye sockets don't feel like they're stuffed with cotton and my throat doesn't feel like I've been swallowing handfulls of tacks all my life, so I guess it's working!

Iiiii feeeeeell oooooookaaNOIDONT!

I'M SORRY! Back on topic!

Did Evil Crusher just pull a Jack-in-The-Box on Gal... Galele... Gal... the guy who's name I have to constantly look up in old posts written by Amara or someone else (GODDAMN IT WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REMEMBER?! I ACED MY PHYSICS EXAM IN UNIVERSITY BY MEMORIZING THE ENTIRE GREEK ALPHABET OF INDIVIDUAL VALUES AND THEIR DEFINITIONS AND FORMULAS RELEVANT TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL THEORIES, BUT I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO GODDAMN SPELL GALLETIAN?!) ...and company?

Hey LLD. You're back. Hi! focusfocusfocus justrereadsomeoftheoldpostsandthinkofmoretogodadmnsaycmonyouaintthatmesseduprightnow

The cult of "necromancers" was just an idea to keep the RP with an existing force to be reckoned with. The way I see it, they could stick around. Evil Crusher doesn't need to side with them, they could be just a neutral faction with their own malicious agenda that operates independently. Just my 0.02$

Edited by Brotato

You know when your allergy medicine makes you loopier then five blunts and a mug of bourbon that NATURE ITSELF SEEMS TO HATE YOUR censorkip.gif ING GUTS GODDAMN I AM SO OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW and I'm stuck here at home with nothing to do but browse the internet in my highly intoxicated state, which ironically enough seems to have triggered a sort of euphoric psuedo-high that's keeping me on the edge of my goddamn seat. But hey... my nose isn't trying to outflow the Niagara Falls, my eye sockets don't feel like they're stuffed with cotton and my throat doesn't feel like I've been swallowing handfulls of tacks all my life, so I guess it's working!

-snip-

The cult of "necromancers" was just an idea to keep the RP with an existing force to be reckoned with. The way I see it, they could stick around. Evil Crusher doesn't need to side with them, they could be just a neutral faction with their own malicious agenda that operates independently. Just my 0.02$

Allergies. I feel your pain. sad.gif

And the necromancers look like they might add some good conflict. smile.gif

So like um, what do I do now. Lol.

Did you make the changes?

Did Evil Crusher just pull a Jack-in-The-Box on Gal... Galele... Gal... the guy who's name I have to constantly look up in old posts written by Amara or someone else (GODDAMN IT WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REMEMBER?! I ACED MY PHYSICS EXAM IN UNIVERSITY BY MEMORIZING THE ENTIRE GREEK ALPHABET OF INDIVIDUAL VALUES AND THEIR DEFINITIONS AND FORMULAS RELEVANT TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL THEORIES, BUT I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO GODDAMN SPELL GALLETIAN?!) ...and company?

Hey LLD. You're back. Hi! focusfocusfocus justrereadsomeoftheoldpostsandthinkofmoretogodadmnsaycmonyouaintthatmesseduprightnow

*stares*

What the

freaking hell

was that

Tatoface

Hey, and yep, Evil Crusher just made the ground reject the tree that had a dragon stuck in it.

Also, I'll give away a....... odd weakness, him feeding, makes him to berserk and attack everything. plants, animals, sometimes rocks as well.

I believe his main weakness was figured out a long time ago, its got nothing to do with his combat ability. Said weakness also tends to make him even more erratic. However, the one who finds it, is strangely safe.

Edited by little lost dragon

*goes back to read 500 pages for EC's weakness inspiration*

I can't make any posts in any RPs....

I highly recommend not reading anywhere below page 200, you'll facepalm so hard you'll get a concussion.

Also apparently a group of dragons is sometimes called a flight, I looked it up while insanely bored.

I highly recommend not reading anywhere below page 200, you'll facepalm so hard you'll get a concussion.

Oh, I know... I searched around the thread up to where you joined, a long time ago, after I joined...

Also apparently a group of dragons is sometimes called a flight, I looked it up while insanely bored.

Please, entertain us with some wondrous gems from that era. laugh.gif

Oh yes, there are quite a few gems but most of it just makes me cringe. The funniest ones are when the person forgets it's medieval times (I think I quoted the McDonalds one a while back) but the one that always gets me is...

Fireball falls off a cliff and dies.

@Dream Why am I not surprised? laugh.gif

Oh, I read the first few pages of the thread once. The mass one liners made me batty. And the quality of the OP drove me off a cliff.

Also, I still wanna make a Thunder hatchling. Mostly because I am getting sick of one character and need to be more active now o3o

I got a couple of them!

Fireball cried louder.

That was his entire post.

Personality: Strong, curios, brave.

Strangely reminds me of Cheerios.

Fireball hatched, but couldn't find his parents.

He went out of the cave he was in and for his surprise, he fell off a cliff.

His first post. Technically.

mimbrain

A Snake in the bush ate Philomeana.

Not his character. He just said that the character was small enough to get out.

4 posts in a row. Somehow I feel I was much less of a nob nob than he was.

That's all I got.

EDIT: I found the plastic sword hoo-hah! Page 8-9.

Edited by SULDhasno

Amazing to see how the roleplay has evolved. That Malefor seemed annoying, but I do think that the others were a bit harsh on him.

Will post later today. smile.gif

@Dream Why am I not surprised? laugh.gif

Surprised at what?

And wow, did I lose track of the dates. I honestly thought today was 3rd April but that was yesterday, apparently.

Also, why is everybody suddenly so active? Not that it's a bad thing but I really wasn't expecting this when I came back after my, uh, absence. ^w^

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Surprised at what?

And wow, did I lose track of the dates. I honestly thought today was 3rd April but that was yesterday, apparently.

Also, why is everybody suddenly so active? Not that it's a bad thing but I really wasn't expecting this when I came back after my, uh, absence. ^w^

Uh...

No, today's the 3rd, Good Friday...