sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Ok, take your time.

I already said this, but... wow, is there ever a lot of good information in the dragon encyclopedia! I've learned lots of things about the White species and I'm able to incorporate it in my posts. The only thing is that not all the species have entries.

I know right!? I really hope they add more soon.

Name: Wellis

Age/Gender: 9, Male

Type: Black Tea

Power: Rather clever, and good at puzzles. He is also adept at running through forest terrain.

(He is on my scroll, so please look there for more information. I am Bismuths04 on both sites)

You copied the wrong form.

I didn't see that post...

Oh, is that why I don't have Royal Crimson like in colour on the dragonopedia? I seem to only have a red...

I didn't see that post...

Oh, is that why I don't have Royal Crimson like in colour on the dragonopedia? I seem to only have a red...

Noooo, that means you have to observe more Royal Crimsons. I think.

Whaat I have like 5... or 4... lemme check.

EDIT: I have 3. *Sigh* I thought I had more...

Edited by SULDhasno

Hi guys, and sorry for not posting lately.

I'm actually going to be gone for about a week and a half; I might be able to log on quickly and read what was posted, but I most likely won't be able to post.

Um, hi. So sorry I'm late, I've been riding horses and doing volunteer training this past week, so between that and school, I haven't had much time to check the forums. I'll post my character shortly if that's still alright with you guys. :3

Good news, actually! I'll have a couple hours in the evening. So I think I'll be able to make a quick post; hopefully it'll be able to hold us over until I get home. smile.gif

Great! Esko is on hiatus as well so things are going a bit slower.

Um, hi. So sorry I'm late, I've been riding horses and doing volunteer training this past week, so between that and school, I haven't had much time to check the forums. I'll post my character shortly if that's still alright with you guys. :3

Of course! Just try not to disappear for long periods of time without telling us. It's more common than you think. dry.gif

Edited by Booo

Of course! Just try not to disappear for long periods of time without telling us. It's more common than you think. dry.gif

Wat?

Tato, type faster. Mousie is impatient.

Or we can just skip it. That'll disrupt the flow of things, but hey... It works... And it's not like anyone's doing anything except maybe SULD. I don't know. Sorry. *cowers behind a rock*

Wat?

Tato, type faster. Mousie is impatient.

Or we can just skip it. That'll disrupt the flow of things, but hey... It works... And it's not like anyone's doing anything except maybe SULD. I don't know. Sorry. *cowers behind a rock*

Posted. laugh.gif

Wat?

Esko's gone for 2 weeks. Did he give us a heads up? Nope, Lily told us (thanks Lily) and also I doubt Frostee's coming back. 2 whole months without a word.

Oh, then nevermind. Frostee's def gone though, I hope she's alright.

This seems fun.

Username: zamboza

Name: Xepte Tharr

Type/Breed: Red Dorsal Dragon

Power: Ability to make his fins grey as steel, hard as diamond and sharp as an blade at will.

Personality: Xepte is always an outgoing hatchling. Sometimes a bit careless and light-hearted he can run into problems quite easy, but nevertheless he always comes out of them with no bigger harm. He likes to boast with his flying, though it isn't excellent - he will always fail somehow at doing it.

Appearance: Looks just like normal red dorsal, but his fin looks like it had been sprinkled with steel. (little grey dots all over the fin)

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: A descendant of Tharr family, who is pureblood Dorsal Dragon lineage, Xepte was different from when he was hatched - he was the first in the history of his family to be a Red Dorsal. Even as an egg he was in the spotlight and even the most distant family would come to see him. Hence, it wasn't hard for him to become spoiled - maybe not as much as other hatchlings would be (because of the strict rules of the Tharr family), but still, the most spoiled of his home. There was also one other thing that made him exceptional - even as a newborn hatchling he was able to turn his fin into a sharp blade of some sort.

Not that long after growing his wings, his home was destroyed... and now he searches for a place to live, someone to talk to and some way to avenge his family.

Extra: I want to know what's going on ;-;

*gaaaaaasssssp* ZAMBOZA! *pounce*

Hi! Sadly I don't think Booo's accepting at the moment, honestly can't remember.

Did Esko not tell you? He told SULD and I and some others maybe...

*sidesteps the pounce* lol

Whyyyyyy ;-----;

He did NOT D: *frowns and glances at Esko* >:C

EDIT: I think he's accepting, judging from last few pages c:

Edited by zamboza

I'm going to be pretty busy for a few days but hopefully I'll still have time to post and read your forms. I don't think Myexternalist or Skyfire are returning so that leaves these 3 on the waiting list...

ChicaChicken

EnderEcho

Bismuths04

To make it easier on myself (and everyone) I'll accept 1 more member then close the RP to new players for a short while to see how that goes. *Deep breath* I hope I can keep up...

No, I don't think she is. Most people are just correcting sheets so when a place opens up we aren't waiting forever for the sheet to be acceptable.

Edited by MyaMouse

No, I don't think she is. Most people are just correcting sheets so when a place opens up we aren't waiting forever for the sheet to be acceptable.

user posted image

B-b-but why? ;-;

You can be like everyone else and wait, or you can go back to the other RPs. If you haven't noticed, the sheets take a while to be accepted, either from Booo, who has limited time on the computer (I think), or poor sheet quality. I don't know. I suck at this.

Yeah she's not really accepting at the moment. You can wait around and perhaps get a spot sometime later.

Um yeah...what they said. ^^'

WHERE IS ZED!?

Then a shimmerscale came in, going off to ask about someone throwing snowballs. [...]

Actually it was Irah who said that.

Then what species is Irah?

And if no one else on the waiting list gets accepted I might add another (probably my character's sister)

Edited by SULDhasno