sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Something really stupid is going on in this and the main thread that's causing my browser to flip out.

Anyway, I'm spent on ideas and am planning on having Zeditha take a dive for a while.

Maybe start a subplot of looking for her and what not.

I'm SO sorry, life's just getting hectic right now.

@Esko I was referring to the fact that Mouse explained something to Brotato but not me. I postponed Rping because of reasons.

@Mouse Who's Lilith Ruby? I really feel that we already have enough characters, Vronti included.

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Vronti Seldash

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: He has normal thunder powers, i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, etc. However, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have super effect through water (conduction, ya know?) but can be easily reflected by any amount of fire. Seldash has the ability to smell anything except thoughts. This is unsure to be an actual power, but it is like a power.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example: Evil Crusher.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker then a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is also black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling ((that's the stage of the majority of hatchlings, right?))

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

Extra: Wondering how he could be so happy even with a past like that? Some beings can be carefree through anything.

Does he have a weakness? A carefree attitude can have it's drawbacks so maybe that could count as one. Also didn't you originally get rid of the part about him smelling anything?

It would make sense for him to be mature, otherwise I imagine it would be extremely difficult to escape the desert and get to Shatterpoint without wings.

Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is also black.

No idea what that means.

I'm SO sorry, life's just getting hectic right now.

@Esko I was referring to the fact that Mouse explained something to Brotato but not me. I postponed Rping because of reasons.

@Mouse Who's Lilith Ruby? I really feel that we already have enough characters, Vronti included.

Does he have a weakness? A carefree attitude can have it's drawbacks so maybe that could count as one. Also didn't you originally get rid of the part about him smelling anything?

It would make sense for him to be mature, otherwise I imagine it would be extremely difficult to escape the desert and get to Shatterpoint without wings.

No idea what that means.

I will add that as a weakness. Hold on

Also, his lightning powers, such as his bolts and fields, are the color of black. You know how certain dragons have blue fire? Sorta like that, except his thunder powers come out pitch black. This makes him very good for night missions, but at the same time, it makes him EXTREMLEY obvious in the daytime.

A character I was going to make when the waiting list was down... She's the daughter of Scar and a White and a potential friend for Rimaline and was taught the healing knowledge of her father and mother (so she can help Galletian) before more crazy censorkip.gif happened with the kingdom (also will get into that later)

Also, Galletian only got his wings a few days before he left with Enzy. He's not that old. However, Scar was practically an adult when Galletian left and had a girlfriend and everything. Lilith only hatched recently, she's not much older than Enzy. So that's the age problem solved.

And I have no idea how I'm gonna get Lilith into their group

Or if I can even make her

I think I'm kinda stuck cause he already said he's leaving in morning and stuff so yeah unless his sister gets killed or something.

Hmm.

Oh yay! o3o I will edit a sheet in here when I have time, just in case...

Edit: just in case, ya know

Power: He has normal thunder powers,  i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, etc. However, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have a super effect through water (conduction, ya know?) but can be easily reflected by any amount of fire. You know how certain dragons have blue fire? His lightning is differently coloured like that, except his thunder powers come out pitch black. This makes him very good for night missions, but at the same time, it makes him EXTREMELY obvious in the daytime. Seldash has the ability to smell anything except thoughts. This is unsure to be an actual power, but it is like a power.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example of something he can take easily; a very weak dragon. Something he CAN'T take down easily: Evil Crusher. His normally carefree attitude can get in the way, because sometimes he can get a little...sassy (?) with his superiors and get himself into trouble.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker than a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is also black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling ((that's the stage of the majority of hatchlings, right?))

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

Extra: Wondering how he could be so happy even with a past like that? Some beings can be carefree through anything.

I went ahead and fixed a few grammatical errors which I put in bold. Now for the critique...

First things first, The ability to smell anything sounds like too much to me. His electric abilities already seem very powerful. Second, I'm not sure if being carefree really applies to the situation you described. I'd be more inclined to use the word overconfident but I suppose it could go both ways.

Now this is a small gripe since history doesn't play a big role, but it would be nice if you explained what the Thunder throne is in a little more detail. What sort of kingdom would he have ruled over? How big? Are they all Thunder dragons? You don't have to answer these but it could make his character more interesting in the long run. Edit: You could also explain his black lightning. I have a few ideas...

can be easily reflected by any amount of fire.

I'm confused again. ><' Do you mean actual fire?

Edited by Booo

I went ahead and fixed a few grammatical errors which I put in bold. Now for the critique...

First things first, The ability to smell anything sounds like too much to me. His electric abilities already seem very powerful. Second, I'm not sure if being carefree really applies to the situation you described. I'd be more inclined to use the word overconfident but I suppose it could go both ways.

Now this is a small gripe since history doesn't play a big role, but it would be nice if you explained what the Thunder throne is in a little more detail. What sort of kingdom would he have ruled over? How big? Are they all Thunder dragons? You don't have to answer these but it could make his character more interesting in the long run. Edit: You could also explain his black lightning. I have a few ideas...

I'm confused again. ><' Do you mean actual fire?

Too much? Well....um...I can remove it if you would like, but I kinda like that power...oh well .-.

That was one of the few situations I could think of '-' any other solutions?

Ooh, what're those ideas for the black lightning?

And that was one of the few things I could think of as well, since electricity is usually posed to be weaker then fire in terms of elements...

Too much? Well....um...I can remove it if you would like, but I kinda like that power...oh well .-.

You can still say that he has a strong sense of smell but saying that he can smell anything sounds a little too powerful with what you already have. Anyone can bud in though if they disagree.

That was one of the few situations I could think of '-' any other solutions?

An example could be that he doesn't like to take responsibility for his own actions. Or maybe he doesn't care for the wellbeing of others unless he's really good friends with them.

Ooh, what're those ideas for the black lightning?

Well I thought maybe it could tie into his history a bit. Like maybe his father used to be evil or those necromancers captured him and did experiments on him, infusing him with dark magic. Of course having dark magic doesn't necessarily mean your evil but it might give you some...odd abilities. For example, Crusher can hide in shadows. That kinda sounds similar to what you've already put down.

And that was one of the few things I could think of as well, since electricity is usually posed to be weaker then fire in terms of elements...

Oh I get it now. You mentioned being in water before that so I was confused how fire would be a threat.

((I don't know either. Things got so chaotic so fast that it gives me a headache just thinking about it. I really want to get back into this, but at this point I have no idea what to when and how... if that makes any sense. Booo, what do you recommend? we need a plan or something. Help us senpai!))

Maybe bring Zeditha back? It could be just me but I'm getting bored with these rescue missions (and Artemis basically did nothing this time). Also I'm going to get Quorran involved so he'll probably try to help and make things worse.

Edited by Booo

Yea that's why I was a little ticked off when Amara insisted on going after Galletian. =/

I'll think about a subplot.

I don't have much to do tomarrow so I'll be able to get a post in.

The scent of smoke, gave Evil Crusher an idea. He's headed for the volcano he made a long time ago.

Power: He has normal thunder powers,  i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, etc. However, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have a super effect through water (conduction, ya know?). You know how certain dragons have blue fire? His lightning is differently coloured like that, except his thunder powers come out pitch black. This makes him very good for night missions, but at the same time, it makes him EXTREMELY obvious in the daytime. Seldash also has a better scent ability then others, able to smell something farther away then the other dragons can.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example of something he can take easily; a very weak dragon. Something he CAN'T take down easily: Evil Crusher. His normally carefree attitude can get in the way, because he often does not like to take responsibility for his own mistakes.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker than a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his dark, evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. While he was on the run, he was captured and expirimented on by necromancers, giving the poor hatchling his black thunder powers. With these, however, he managed to break his way out and into the wild once again. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

There. Edited

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Eskoface, the name

Well, the thing is...

I originally did that just to poke you. Since Vronti is a Thunder in another rp, I just wanted to give you a nudge

Wonder why "Vronti" was crossed out?

Power: He has normal thunder powers,  i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, etc. However, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have a super effect through water (conduction, ya know?). You know how certain dragons have blue fire? His lightning is differently coloured like that, except his thunder powers come out pitch black. This makes him very good for night missions, but at the same time, it makes him EXTREMELY obvious in the daytime. Seldash also has a better scent ability then others, able to smell something farther away then the other dragons can.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example of something he can take easily; a very weak dragon. Something he CAN'T take down easily: Evil Crusher. His normally carefree attitude can get in the way, because he often does not like to take responsibility for his own mistakes.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker than a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his dark, evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. While he was on the run, he was captured and expirimented on by necromancers, giving the poor hatchling his black thunder powers. With these, however, he managed to break his way out and into the wild once again. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

user posted image

I believe that 'user posted image' box is the 'approved' stamp.

Sorry, my iPad school filter blocks random things .-.

lol yep.

LLD if you're reading this, maybe you'd like good Crusher back? It would give you more chances to RP and allow me to put more effort into Irah.

Lawl

Then I shall make Vronti/Seldash's first post

Okay, so I've RP'ed all that I can for now. I feel like RP's just grinded to a halt.

If we want to continue it, we have to make some changes somewhere.

I plan on posting tomarrow but lately I've felt tired and unmotivated. I'm glad to see people are still interested though, even during a lull like this. You guys rock!

Off-topic: Am I the only one who didn't know that Blacks Alts have webbed ears? I've been here for 5 years and just noticed recently...