sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Red Copper. You can see (almost) everyones breed on the first page. That reminds me, I should message rainface the recent updates.

Hallo Esko.

Basically, I have arrived in the cave, Baltia's been throwing snowballs at people, and Enzy and Brotato and Zeditha are finding Galletian. I think.

@Booo Yeah I did it to answer his question.

Edited by SULDhasno

(Finally think I got the hang of this.)

Username: Skyfire2000

Name: Espiris Auralight

Power: While it is expected soon, Espiris has yet to develop any sort of unique power or ability.

Personality: In general, she is the optimistic type, always the one to see the glass as half full. Excited most of the time, she has a constant spring to her gait and the inability to hold a grudge for over about four minutes. The feature that most consider her best quality is her intelligence, for complex concepts and solutions to problems come naturally to her. She is quick to learn the general ecology of any area she passes through, and takes to studying the order of things when bored. While most see this as trivial, it can come in handy when searching for food and or water, though actually obtaining any meat comes with a good amount of difficulty, in part due to inexperience, and also caused by a simple lack of any talent whatsoever when it comes to the matter. However, her one of her largest downfalls is that the feature she prides herself most on is far less productive by comparison: her appearance. She happens to be incredibly vain, spending extraordinary periods of time preening and staring at her own reflection just about anywhere she can come up with, leading to some very creative and slightly disturbing excursions. A note: Silver dragons do not particularly appreciate being used as mirrors, in fact, it rather offends them. When it comes to conversation, her attention span is short and she often will only hear the first sentence or two before tuning out and focusing on something else she finds more interesting.

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Appearance: Espiris is a healthy, active hatching, proof of this in the golden feathers that adorn the tips of her wings, upon the inspection of which have the look of being cleaned daily and carry a bright, glossy sheen. Her stunning, aqua scales that coat the greater part of her body are given this same attention, and are polished until they gleam. As for any irregularities, her tail is somewhat longer than the average of her breed, making her fairly skilled at maneuverability in places with many obstacles such as forests, though it does make her more prone to others tripping over her, she's even done so herself a few times. (Much to the amusement of those observing the event.) In addition, this makes her generally the dragon who tends to whack the others while asleep, made especially annoying by the purple spines that run along the tail's tip. Her eyes are the pale hue of the first wild lavender blooms in the spring, they are always alert and sparkle with intrigue.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: She was brought up almost completely on a plant based diet, seeing as the parent who brought back food happened to be a white dragon, so she is fairly disdainful of carnivorous activity, though certainly not opposed to it completely. She was tended to as a very young hatching in a small cave alongside her siblings: two daydreams and a white dragon, but one day, there was some sort of disruption. She recalls only being separated, but not many details afterwards.

(I read a few pages of RP, but I'm still kinda fuzzy as to what's going on, as well as how her power should work seeing as Soulpeaces already have a breed specific ability. The history I'm also having a bit of trouble with, and honestly, the RP at the beginning isn't all that helpful. I'm obviously prepared to revise this. smile.gif )

I'm not the approver round here, but it looks good. Just a note: Powers doesn't mean magical capabilities- things like being smart would fall in there.

Also, you don't need to go through the first few pages. Perhaps the last few would be better, and the opening post to see where we are going.

*drops in after who-knows-how-long*

How's everything? biggrin.gif Just to let you guys know the OP has been updated, thanks for the reminder Booo!

*poof*

Sorry this took a while. I need to get off my butt -.-

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Tulvir

Type/breed: Royal Blue

Power: He can attack using energy from the stars(since the Sun is a star, that counts)

Personality: he is a big sweetheart, doesn't know any manners, and isn't a Royal snob. He would fight for his friends and those he trusts. He can be a little oblivious at times.

Apperance: he is the largest Royal Blue for his age around. He has white feet, like socks, and he has a black mark in the shape of a GoN on his belly. It is hard to see unless you turn him over. He has bright green eyes and a black speckled tounge.

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: His egg was about to hatch when his parents were attacked by vampires. Just before his egg could be bitten, a GoN swooped in and grabbed the egg. Tulvir hatched in the GoN's arms, and shouted, "daddy!". The GoN wanted to keep Tulvir, and even named him Tulvir then. Tulvir somehow remembered the name and "named himself" Tulvir later. But, after he was named, a random Lumina that was fussing over it's scales and getting distracted crashed into the GoN, causing it to drop Tulvir. A sreech could be heard for at least a mile around. Tulvir would struggle eventually if he faced the antagonist GoN, remembering the GoN who saved his egg(even though he didn't know about the egg being saved part)

Xtra: he, for a while, thought he was a GoN himself until he ran into a hostile Royal Blue, then looked in a pool of water.

((Thanks for letting me send this! smile.gif )

Shard, you forgot this guy biggrin.gif Made him when I was still a nood o3o There is confusing stuff in there, a side affect of my noobness then. But he is a character, and has been for a while.

Don't think I have much else to do besides have Tulvir keep following Irah. Then again, I need to catch up on the rp, so lemme read

Sorry if I seem inactive, I'm just waiting to post.

Yay, the OP is updated! smile.gif Mihari's name has a small mistake in spelling, but it's fine. xd.png

Still lurkin and alive, keeping an eye on how things are progressing in here and all.

O hai. You confused about anything?

(Finally think I got the hang of this.)

Username: Skyfire2000

Name: Espiris Auralight

Power: While it is expected soon, Espiris has yet to develop any sort of unique power or ability.

Personality: In general, she is the optimistic type, always the one to see the glass as half full. Excited most of the time, she has a constant spring to her gait and the inability to hold a grudge for over about four minutes. The feature that most consider her best quality is her intelligence, for complex concepts and solutions to problems come naturally to her. She is quick to learn the general ecology of any area she passes through, and takes to studying the order of things when bored. While most see this as trivial, it can come in handy when searching for food and or water, though actually obtaining any meat comes with a good amount of difficulty, in part due to inexperience, and also caused by a simple lack of any talent whatsoever when it comes to the matter. However, her one of her largest downfalls is that the feature she prides herself most on is far less productive by comparison: her appearance. She happens to be incredibly vain, spending extraordinary periods of time preening and staring at her own reflection just about anywhere she can come up with, leading to some very creative and slightly disturbing excursions. A note: Silver dragons do not particularly appreciate being used as mirrors, in fact, it rather offends them. When it comes to conversation, her attention span is short and she often will only hear the first sentence or two before tuning out and focusing on something else she finds more interesting.

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Appearance: Espiris is a healthy, active hatching, proof of this in the golden feathers that adorn the tips of her wings, upon the inspection of which have the look of being cleaned daily and carry a bright, glossy sheen. Her stunning, aqua scales that coat the greater part of her body are given this same attention, and are polished until they gleam. As for any irregularities, her tail is somewhat longer than the average of her breed, making her fairly skilled at maneuverability in places with many obstacles such as forests, though it does make her more prone to others tripping over her, she's even done so herself a few times. (Much to the amusement of those observing the event.) In addition, this makes her generally the dragon who tends to whack the others while asleep, made especially annoying by the purple spines that run along the tail's tip. Her eyes are the pale hue of the first wild lavender blooms in the spring, they are always alert and sparkle with intrigue.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: She was brought up almost completely on a plant based diet, seeing as the parent who brought back food happened to be a white dragon, so she is fairly disdainful of carnivorous activity, though certainly not opposed to it completely. She was tended to as a very young hatching in a small cave alongside her siblings: two daydreams and a white dragon, but one day, there was some sort of disruption. She recalls only being separated, but not many details afterwards.

(I read a few pages of RP, but I'm still kinda fuzzy as to what's going on, as well as how her power should work seeing as Soulpeaces already have a breed specific ability. The history I'm also having a bit of trouble with, and honestly, the RP at the beginning isn't all that helpful. I'm obviously prepared to revise this. smile.gif )

Very nice! Like SULD said, powers don't have to be magic, but we can assume that Soulpeaces are magical somehow.

History isn't too important and what you have is great so far. Maybe add how she went about finding the group/clan. I might even call it a herd at this point.

Sorry if I seem inactive, I'm just waiting to post.

Yay, the OP is updated! smile.gif Mihari's name has a small mistake in spelling, but it's fine.  xd.png

Ah crap, that's my fault. I'll also make sure to remember Tulvir next time.

Edit: And Crusher is an adult.

Edited by Booo

O hai. You confused about anything?

Very nice! Like SULD said, powers don't have to be magic, but we can assume that Soulpeaces are magical somehow.

History isn't too important and what you have is great so far. Maybe add how she went about finding the group/clan. I might even call it a herd at this point next time.

Okay, I thought about that, but I didn't know whether or not she would start out as a stranger. smile.gif I'll go make some revisions.

So...no one's posted anything for a week now.

Unfortunately this is what can happen when one person leaves without telling anyone. I feel like I have to write something on the first page in big bold text so I don't have to keep reminding you all.

If you're going to be gone for longer than 3 days then please let us know. This is not a rule but common courtesy.

Actually, Tato, whom I'm waiting on, has been active in Night Pack, and he did PM me that he was drawing a blank on ideas...

The dead periods are why I haven't jumped back in honestly, the long drawn out points are what kill a RP for me.

@ Esko_the_Wolf

With your character there, the power

"He can attack using energy from the stars(since the Sun is a star, that counts)" Tells us almost next to nothing about his power.

How does he use it? What are the set backs? Is his power next to useless at night time? Ect ect

Actually, Tato, whom I'm waiting on, has been active in Night Pack, and he did PM me that he was drawing a blank on ideas...

That still kinda counts as gone though. I for one would also really like for LLD to join us again (and frankly I don't see Evil Crusher ever coming back without him).

Edit: And ya, I'm drawing a blank as well. Zed really threw me off but I'll try again tomarrow.

Edited by Booo

The dead periods are why I haven't jumped back in honestly, the long drawn out points are what kill a RP for me.

@ Esko_the_Wolf

With your character there, the power

"He can attack using energy from the stars(since the Sun is a star, that counts)" Tells us almost next to nothing about his power.

How does he use it? What are the set backs? Is his power next to useless at night time? Ect ect

I think I answered this, got accepted, but never put it into the sheet o3o

Anyways, to answer, mostly for extra energy and strength, probably energy bolts and shields as well

Edit: the stars are at night, but since they are small looking, all those tiny stars are equivelent to the one big star. And he cannot use it in a place sheilded completley from the stars, such as a cave with no roofholes.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

That still kinda counts as gone though. I for one would also really like for LLD to join us again (and frankly I don't see Evil Crusher ever coming back without him).

Eeerrrmmm well, if I where to resume, I've been keeping tabs on the OOC but not really the main RP lol. Um..... I'd need a summery of whats gone on with my characters since I've been gone before I can retake them.

And in reguards to Evil Crusher, if he's gone for now, I'd like a over all vote on his return before I have him return. Due to his powers and thinking patterns, well..... he'd be a very ugly suprize for the unprepared RP'ers lol.

I think I answered this, got accepted, but never put it into the sheet o3o

Anyways, to answer, mostly for extra energy and strength, probably energy bolts and shields as well

Edit: the stars are at night, but since they are small looking, all those tiny stars are equivelent to the one big star. And he cannot use it in a place sheilded completley from the stars, such as a cave with no roofholes.

I must of missed the sheet before hand then, with so little detail on this power, its far too open to being over used and more. Words like probably are far too general in the powers section of a character sheet for example.

Edited by little lost dragon

As for a recap...

Well, we did a timeskip where everyone groups up at shatterpoint peak, my character came in, Enzy (Mouse's char) found Galletian (Her other char) with brotato's chars, and Esko's character's been stalking Booo's. And Baltia (Zeditha's character) has been throwing snowballs.

I think I just made you more confused.

To add to that I'll go back even further to just after EC bit Crusher. And since then, the group expanded by more than twice it's original size in the span of a few days.

Zeditha offered to lead everyone to her cave (Shatterpoint peak) but the group had to separate into two due to some not being able to fly. Crusher led those who had to walk because of his injury and when Zeditha got to mountain she lit a beacon to attract attention in order to get more followers. Zeditha had Irah with her, so Crusher thought this was a sign that she was in trouble and decided to fly there, risking being permanently grounded. He didn't get there in one piece, all that work only to find out that everything was alright. With help from Zeditha, he's now resting and won't be flying for quite a while. Artemis and her crew just got there but Galletian (a Sunstone) is in trouble and him and his sister (a Black-Tea, just hatched) are looking for a cure. The two of them have a sort of "mental bond" but I'll let Mouse explain that part.

And believe me, this is the TL:DR version. xd.png

And in reguards to Evil Crusher, if he's gone for now, I'd like a over all vote on his return before I have him return. Due to his powers and thinking patterns, well..... he'd be a very ugly suprize for the unprepared RP'ers lol.

I must of missed the sheet before hand then, with so little detail on this power, its far too open to being over used and more. Words like probably are far too general in the powers section of a character sheet for example.

If it's easier for you then maybe you only want to RP him for now and leave Crusher with me.

Esko didn't say about shields and bolts when I approved him. Probably should just stick to Tulvir having enhanced physical combat.

Edited by Booo

Yeah, just stick to the combat o-o Coolio

Yeah...

Explaining is not my strong suit

Me neither, Mouse. Me neither.

That's why it seems for every rp, I am short of a few sentences

To add to that I'll go back even further to just after EC bit Crusher. And since then, the group expanded by more than twice it's original size in the span of a few days.

Zeditha offered to lead everyone to her cave (Shatterpoint peak) but the group had to separate into two due to some not being able to fly. Crusher led those who had to walk because of his injury and when Zeditha got to mountain she lit a beacon to attract attention in order to get more followers. Zeditha had Irah with her, so Crusher thought this was a sign that she was in trouble and decided to fly there, risking being permanently grounded. He didn't get there in one piece, all that work only to find out that everything was alright. With help from Zeditha, he's now resting and won't be flying for quite a while. Artemis and her crew just got there but Galletian (a Sunstone) is in trouble and him and his sister (a Black-Tea, just hatched) are looking for a cure. The two of them have a sort of "mental bond" but I'll let Mouse explain that part.

And believe me, this is the TL:DR version. xd.png

If it's easier for you then maybe you only want to RP him for now and leave Crusher with me.

Esko didn't say about shields and bolts when I approved him. Probably should just stick to Tulvir having enhanced physical combat.

Sounds like the poor fellow's just taken more of a beating since I left. How's his mental state? Last I saw him, he was exhausted and easily felt the blame for his own failers. Blame he was starting to put on him self everytime he failed to protect another hatchling.

And for my evil character, sounds like Evil Crusher has all but left for now. If everyone is ok with his return, I suppose I'll do up a post after work today.

Edited by little lost dragon

Sorry for being inactive, everyone... I used to be over-active but I sacrificed real life for it, and I'm in the process of fixing my life a bit. So, if anyone wants a snowball or small stone pelted at them feel free to blame Baltia, but otherwise she won't be around a lot. Very good at hiding, you see xd.png

I will be back, but it might not be for another few months. I'll let you guys know when I'm back and how active I'll be. smile.gif