sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I thought that Evil Crusher was the main antagonist...

He is, but I don't want to have him pop back in active unless everyone is ok with it. Reason being is he's op for lack of a better term. Power of a GoN at his claw tips and unmatched in claw to claw combat. Plus his cruelty..... when he returns, blood normally flows from open wounds shortly afterwards.

Ohh ok. We'll, I think keeping him is better because this kind of RP, I would think, needs some sort of antagonist. It kind of seems pointless without it. That's just me though.

I'll do up a post after I get home from work today, if he's not active in the land the RP is taking place, he's been terrorizing other lands then. I'll need to come up with some kind of summery for that..... hmmmmm

Ok posted

Edited by little lost dragon

Well it's only been a few days RP time since you left so it's not like EC had to be far away. It's night now and a few dragons went into the woods to look for Galletian (Zeditha, Torque, and Enzy) so I suppose you could terrorize them. It would probably be best though if he didn't find Shatterpoint Peak quite yet, that's where everyone else is.

Sounds like the poor fellow's just taken more of a beating since I left. How's his mental state? Last I saw him, he was exhausted and easily felt the blame for his own failers. Blame he was starting to put on him self everytime he failed to protect another hatchling.

About the same I guess but he's hanging in there. Because of his injury hes depending on Zeditha to protect the hatchlings as well. She gained his trust after protecting Irah and letting everyone stay in her cave.

He does have a weakness, its kind of cheese.

Uh I think you missed something here.... His weakness is A TYPE OF CHEESE!?

Edited by Booo

I'll try to post tomorrow, and I'll try to be more active. I hadn't posted for a while because of the slower pace.

He was injured? I went back a few pages skimming but did not find much beyond someone being injured.

And oops lol, yeah its CHEESES Find dem humans and steal them cheese xd.png

Think cheesy is what I met...... spell check why you no grammar help >.<

As for him knowing the cave is their home, he does not know that yet. The chase could lead him away too.

Edited by little lost dragon

Oh, something cheeseY?

I was about to suggest making a Cheese Dragon xd.png

I met something cheesy lol, not cheese, but something some think is ridicules lol

He was injured? I went back a few pages skimming but did not find much beyond someone being injured.

And oops lol,  yeah its CHEESES Find dem humans and steal them cheese xd.png

Think cheesy is what I met...... spell check why you no grammar help >.<

As for him knowing the cave is their home, he does not know that yet. The chase could lead him away too.

EC bit him, you were there. tongue.gif The next day, Artemis told him not to stress his shoulder anymore but he made it worse when he went to "rescue" Irah.

And I know he doesn't know about Zeditha's cave yet, that's why I suggest he not find it. That would probably result in all the hatchlings being dead. Also, the group left their last cave partially due to him knowing they lived there.

Anything else I haven't covered?

Edited by Booo

Oh my god, impeccable timing, LLD.

Zed's on the brink of alighting an entire forest. EC can't be too far to not see an inferno as bright as the sun. Weeeeeew, death and destruction!

Also, Nhiostrife fire is blue... I think Good Crusher will have a hunch that a certain four-legged wyvern is responsible.

Also, Nhiostrife fire is blue... I think Good Crusher will have a hunch that a certain four-legged wyvern is responsible.

Exactly.

This is what visiting the main thread and the OoC have been causing me lately. Why?!

Weird. I think someone posted in the help section with the same problem but I can't remember what answer they got. It might be worth cleaning your browsers cache first in case that solves it.

I used to get that everynow and then, long story short, seems tied with the adds.

Also...... so far no ones heard a screech in the sky... odd.

I used to get that everynow and then, long story short, seems tied with the adds.

Also...... so far no ones heard a screech in the sky... odd.

Enzy will, Torque will probably sense it, but I can't do squat without Tatoface.

*goes off to PM him AGAIN*

I'm drawing the blankiest blank that has ever blanked.

Will post tonight at home after I have some time to think about the plotline progression on the long bus ride back.

So...no one's posted anything for a week now.

Unfortunately this is what can happen when one person leaves without telling anyone. I feel like I have to write something on the first page in big bold text so I don't have to keep reminding you all.

If you're going to be gone for longer than 3 days then please let us know. This is not a rule but common courtesy.

*Peeks in*

Erm...did I mention that I would be occupied for a few weeks? I, uh, didn't mean to disappear on you guys. unsure.gif Also, what time is it now on the RP? Noon?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

*Peeks in*

Erm...did I mention that I would be occupied for a few weeks? I, uh, didn't mean to disappear on you guys. unsure.gif Also, what time is it now on the RP? Noon?

The timeskip skipped ahead a few hours until dark. Everyone except Enzy, Torque, and Zeditha; who are looking for Galletian, are in the cave.

I'm drawing the blankiest blank that has ever blanked.

Will post tonight at home after I have some time to think about the plotline progression on the long bus ride back.

Tato, you said my words.

Nobody needs to keep reading Tulvir being attached. Maybe the screech can snap him out...lemme try

Tato, you said my words.

Nobody needs to keep reading Tulvir being attached. Maybe the screech can snap him out...lemme try

Well he did get hit with a snowball...

Frustrted by her inability to satiate her desire for a veritable inferno, Zeditha hastily scanned the ground beneath for Torque and Enzy. The moment they came into view, she breathed a sigh of relief when she identified a third individual with them... up in a tree, stuck, and un-moving.

Great... -she growled quietly, before setting down near the three.

What a ridiculous situation this was indeed.

Chief? Are you alright? You're uhh... -Torque gestured for Zeditha to check the back her neck.

What? What is ARGH! -she exclaimed when her claw made contact with the blue fire now trailing down the back of her neck to where her tail ended.

Oh no... no no no nonono! I have to get out of here before it goes completely dark. I don't do well in pitch black! Not around all these trees! These easily flammable forestlands. -she spoke those last few words calmly, almost eerily so as a light grin crossed her face, erasing the mild panic that'd overtaken here a mere moment ago.

Chief! Huh, what? Zeditha snapped-to, almost having lost it there for a moment.

Let's just get him down before you do anything you might regret already! We'll talk about this later.

Right. Okay. Uhh... Right, see if you can remove the dangerous branches, then we'll topple it over.

Torque promptly crawled his way up the tree with all the speed and flexibility of any whiptail, and gently started snapping away the individual branches that looked like they were begging to impale part of poor comatose Galletian.

If anyone heard the screech it would definitely be these two... and Evil Crusher is gunning it towards Zeditha.

Am I the only one who actually knows what's happening?

Edited by Booo