sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

*groans*

I did everything a bit too fast and I threw off my plan for sake of consistency and now Booo's not accepting and so I can't make Lillith and Galletian's stuck in a coma and AAARGH

Actually, now that LLD's back for now, can't he accept forms as well? Isn't he an approver?

Actually, now that LLD's back for now, can't he accept forms as well? Isn't he an approver?

He was, but he doesn't seem to be accepting forms now

Tbh I dunnu if I'm still am to approve sheets atm.

Edit

Also, EC will continue to be a bit erratic and possibly a little out of character because A, I need to get back into RP'ing him, and B, the pace is preventing me from a post a day which is why I poofed in the first place >.<

Edit

So bored.......... screw it, Stoneza is going to return.

For those who don't know, he's a massive stone dragon, with wings so large, he can glide somewhat if he has a cliff edge to leap off of. And he's a bit random.

He can be found in the area where the old home cave used to be, before EC demonstrated his stolen powers and create the volcano and wrecking surrounding area's.

Edited by little lost dragon

Yay

So...is Seldash accepted? How long will we wait until he can come into play?

Well..... IF I'm still an approver, which I dunnu for sure atm

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Vronti Seldash

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: He has normal thunder powers, i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, ect. Howwever, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have super effect through water (conduction, ya know?) but can be easily reflected by any amount of fire. Seldash has the ability to smell anything except thoughts. This is unsure to be an actual power, but it is like a power.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example: Evil Crusher.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker then a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is also black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling ((that's the stage of the majority of hatchlings, right?))

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

Extra: Wondering how he could be so happy even with a past like that? Some beings can be carefree through anything.

I suppose I'll say approved. But best wait for Boo just in case.

AAAARGH

Did Tatoface post yet? He still seems to he very good at drawing blanks

Edited by MyaMouse

user posted image

I made a banner for this RP if anyone's interested... but I fear it's too tall. More tall than most banners. Oh well. It's also kind of messy... sad.gif

Here's the code:

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=43014][img=https://i.imgur.com/OaVzQh6.png][/url]

Well..... IF I'm still an approver, which I dunnu for sure atm

I suppose I'll say approved. But best wait for Boo just in case.

See the subtitle? We closed the RP to new players because of the amount of people wanting to participate all the sudden. There's one "spot" open however and Skyfire has shown interest so I'm waiting for her reply. I don't think it's fair to allow existing players to make new characters when there are already people waiting to join.

You're still an approver but right now there are waaaaaaay too many new dragons to keep track of.

Also apologies for being gone yesterday, t'was a rough day....

See the subtitle? We closed the RP to new players because of the amount of people wanting to participate all the sudden. There's one "spot" open however and Skyfire has shown interest so I'm waiting for her reply. I don't think it's fair to allow existing players to make new characters when there are already people waiting to join.

You're still an approver but right now there are waaaaaaay too many new dragons to keep track of.

That's kinda what I mean. I created Seldash in case Skyfire doesn't reply soon enough. I am asking if he is approved for when we deem that Skyfire has run out of time

How long shall we give them?

Derp, did not see that, and true.

Sorry about that.

*Sigh* I guess I gotta bother Skyfire again.

Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! ohmy.gif *Gives cookies*

...Um. I'm going to be a blockhead here and admit that I actually don't understand why that would make you sad. unsure.gif

Because I think your really good and want to RP with you more? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. They need motivation! :3 (That's so mean. But when you write fiction, you have to be mean to your characters sometimes.)

Here's a link to Rimaline's character sheets - I just updated them. My old sheet was slightly cringe-y.

Wow, big improvement! Also I think Artemis might actually get Rimaline involved.

@LLD Now that Stoneza's returning, is there anything I need to know about his relationship with Crusher? I don't know if he'll be able to fit in the cave, he could definitely guard the place though.

Edited by Booo

Stoneza's relations to Crusher most likely would be a little dated, but the same as it was before. He knew him after Crusher first went from evil to good. And when EC showed up again as well.

As for fitting in the cave..... yeah he's a little large now to fit in caves unless there massive ones. His breed is very very large after all xd.png

Tulvir was telling them that he was looking for his sister, but something had distracted Mihari's attention.

Tulvir? Really? He has no clue of any siblings...

Is Stoneza going to save Galletian + Torque I wonder...

Is Stoneza going to save Galletian + Torque I wonder...

...... Since its taking so long for a single post to show up, I suppose I can unlock EC with Stonza. *gets to work*

Ok, any locked character in that area is now free for a post or 2 at least. I'm sure there will be reactions to the fight and the smoke screen lol.

Y'know, if you think about it, 'Evil Crusher' sounds like he crushes evil. But he doesn't. He does the exact opposite of that.

Evil Crusher...

'The Crusher of Evil'...

Maybe

how to make the banner I want to know

Edited by SULDhasno

At the time when I first made Evil Crusher....... I was very new to RP'ing and just as bad with names as I am today xd.png

Back in the day, all he had was his cloak and bone platting and claws and such.