sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I re-read the last few posts and seem to be lacking the mental capacity to process what's going on with Enzy and company...

What's confusing you? ...everything?

Is it too late to join?

..................................................................................................................

Username: Dragon of Crystals

Name: Alora

Type/Breed: Sweetling

Power:

Biomorphing: Transform into any living thing.

. Alien Morphing: Transform into aliens.

. Animal Morphing: Transform into animals.

. Beast Morphing: Transform into beasts.

. Deceased Shapeshifting: Transform into the deceased.

. Human Morphing: Transform into humans.

. Mechanical Morphing: Transform into machines

(Underlined = it can be done, but requires 2-3x more energy than others)

(Red = dangerous to do, could cost life)

Personality: cat-like, gentle as a lamb, intelligent, loyal, cunning, shy, brave + kind

Appearance: She has a "blue copper sulfate" colored diamond on her chest, the size of her front paw

Age/Stage: Adult, but exact years are unknown

History: Through the work of strong magic, while she was in her egg she was changed from a male dragon to the first female Sweetling, in hopes of her being the start of a strong and magical new generation, but something strange happened, and she ended up absorbing too much magic. She was given a rare skill, and soaked all the energy from the one who changed her, and accidentally ended up killing him. Now she has all this power, but it came with a cost. Her parents were destroyed when war hit her land, near the forests and coastal area that outlooks the far island, she was the lone survivor. The only way she survived, was because she was taken from her home, in an attempt to be sold at a black market, but one of the riders rebelled against the others and took her away. There she was raised by the rider for some time, until one of the higher members of evil tracked them, and killed the rider and his dragon. She barely escaped with her own life, it was only by the help of the skill she was born with that helped her flee undetected.

For years she plotted her revenge, and trained in the forests and high in the alpines, unable to trust humans. But something in her heart told her that there was another way. So using her ability, she slowly found ways to help villages here and there, keeping them safe in subtle ways, by helping their crops grow, and by keeping bandits at bay.

One day, when she was disguised as a human, she overheard a rumor of a band of rebels that will fight to free the land of the great evil, a group with no name and no face. An organization of shadows, formed and created to beat the darkness. Hope is something she hasn't felt for a while, but now she journeys to find them, and aid in the battle. And she brings with her the skills she has learned from many villages; magic, healing, and knowledge of many things.

Extra:

Fears: Fire, Darkness, Fish, Heights, Lightning, Humans (slowly gets over), crowds, Dark Dragons, monsters, the spotlight, snakes, bears (but is friendly and can tolerate them), lava

Likes: Scallops, clams, all seafood except sharks and fish, damp caves, heat, ice, sugar, candy, dessert, CAKE, solitude, animals, fruit, crystals, exploring, healing creatures and animals with techniques she's learned, water

Do people even read?

Nopers

Okay, Tatoface. I'm going to try...

Evil Crusher landed and that's when Zeditha flew off, I believe that was the last post you made?

So, Stoneza woke up since EC was postlocked (*stares intently*) and came out to see EC. EC hit Enzy in the side and went to fight Stoneza. Eventually EC made a smoke screen (and possibly ran), and Stoneza made cover for the three to escape.

Enzy's slowly losing faith in Torque (and sanity) and she's got a giant gash in her shoulder...

Alien morphing...

Anyways, thanks for telling me how to do a banner Lily.

Oh wait waaat is a hosting site (Again, SULD stupidity)

Alien morphing...

Anyways, thanks for telling me how to do a banner Lily.

Oh wait waaat is a hosting site (Again, SULD stupidity)

Uhhhh...

Tinypic or Photobucket are the ones I can name and the ones I reccomend since Eskoface will want to see too

I thought he was still trapped under the tree.

On a chaos level of 1 to 10, this situation would be an 8.

Edited by Brotato

I thought he was still trapped under the tree.

On a chaos level of 1 to 10, this situation would be an 8.

Nah, I think EC moved it to trade for Enzy's soul or something

Anyway,

GET THEM OUT OF THERE ALREADY *shakes Tatoface violently*

Done. I think I understand now. *cracks fingerjoints*

user posted image

Edited by Brotato

Done. I think I understand now. *cracks fingerjoints*

user posted image

That gif is making me wonder why I don't watch Futurama any more

"He's right here, blind!" Enzy replied to Torque. She snickered and nudged her brother fowards.

...fafafafafafa...

Enzy replied, nodding Torque over to where her brother was.

user posted image

GALLETIAN IS WITH ENZY ON TORQUE'S BACK?!

user posted image

GALLETIAN IS WITH ENZY ON TORQUE'S BACK?!

You said

Where is he

Do I need

To quote the post

Edited by MyaMouse

Hey, guys, I'm so sorry about this, but I seem to have bitten off a bit more than I can chew in terms of RP. I could be here from time to time, but I know you guys want really active members, which I do not think I could manage. On the bright side, this gives you the space for a new member who I know can do a better job than I could with keeping up.

Again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I figured you would prefer me dropping out to being one of those people who only RPs once a month and has to ask for a recap every time they post. If that annoys me, my best guess is that it would irritate to you guys too.

(If for any reason one of you people I barely know decided you wanted get in touch with me or were casually bored, you can find me here:

http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1071645

or http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1202355

And RP on several more groups. :/

User is Skyfire2000, same as here.)

You're a great group of RPers, and I hope you have fun. Keep in mind that it's nothing against this particular RP, it looks really great, but since I moderate both of the areas specified, you can see how I couldn't really just quit on them.

Sorry again,

-Sky

Hey, guys, I'm so sorry about this, but I seem to have bitten off a bit more than I can chew in terms of RP. I could be here from time to time, but I know you guys want really active members, which I do not think I could manage. On the bright side, this gives you the space for a new member who I know can do a better job than I could with keeping up.

Again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I figured you would prefer me dropping out to being one of those people who only RPs once a month and has to ask for a recap every time they post. If that annoys me, my best guess is that it would irritate to you guys too.

(If for any reason one of you people I barely know decided you wanted get in touch with me or were casually bored, you can find me here:

You're a great group of RPers, and I hope you have fun. Keep in mind that it's nothing against this particular RP, it looks really great, but since I moderate both of the areas specified, you can see how I couldn't really just quit on them.

Sorry again,

-Sky

Don't worry! That's totally fine.

Sorry again,

-Sky

Alright, that's totally fine!

(And at this point Frostee hasn't posted for like a Month I think...)

More than two months actually. You guys can decide what happened to Raven.

Gonna post tonight.

Edit: Oops, make that tomarrow night.

Edited by Booo

Sorry again,

-Sky

Oh, that's quite alright. I know not everybody is like me, where I can juggle 20 rps at once O-o Hope you can handle the ones you got!

Does this mean I can use Seldash now?

I'll have to approve her first....soon. I'm actually a little surprised that no one has wanted to make an evil character since I joined.

Soooo where the heck is Enzy?

I'll have to approve her first....soon. I'm actually a little surprised that no one has wanted to make an evil character since I joined.

Soooo where the heck is Enzy?

AAAGH

IN FRONT OF TORQUE

I JUST WENT OVER THIS WITH TATO IN PM

*slams face into door*

I need Lilith but Esko was first

lol well I wasn't invited. Sad to say I'm going to have to postpone again. dry.gif Dangit.

lol well I wasn't invited. Sad to say I'm going to have to postpone again. dry.gif Dangit.

Not invited to what? Postpone what?

And Mouse, what do you mean by me being first?

Also, if you need the sheet, here's the form. Nom nom

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Vronti Seldash

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: He has normal thunder powers, i.e. Bolts, electric fields, shields, ect. Howwever, the more powerful the action, the more energy sucked from him. So a mega-ultra-thunder blast would have a huge effect on his energy levels, especially since he is a hatchling. His powers have super effect through water (conduction, ya know?) but can be easily reflected by any amount of fire. Seldash has the ability to smell anything except thoughts. This is unsure to be an actual power, but it is like a power.

Personality: He is often carefree, though plenty smart, and loves to have fun. If he is in a fight he is sure he can win, he will charge ahead without thinking. However, if he is NOT sure, he will strategize things out and carry things according to plan. Example: Evil Crusher.

Appearance: Instead of the normal dark blues and blacks, he is all black. Darker then a night with no stars or moon. Also, his lightning and thunder stuff is also black. His eyes are a blood red, and appear to glow.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling ((that's the stage of the majority of hatchlings, right?))

History: He was born to the Thunder throne, in the desert. However, his parents were horrified at his evil appearance, causing him to be thrown out into the wild. A Spitfire had found him and trained him in the ways of fighting, but just before he hit his mature stage, a human had come and killed the older dragon, sending poor Seldash to run. He found himself at Shatterpoint Peak when he hit maturity.

Extra: Wondering how he could be so happy even with a past like that? Some beings can be carefree through anything.

Yus

I kind of feel like making a silly character. But I don't think I want to add more than we need; we have a lot of characters!

Sorry for not posting... Booo, if Artemis could invite Rimaline over, I'd be able to get started again. smile.gif

First in line

I don't really need her but if we want Galletian active again other than with random chatting with Enzy then we need Lilith Ruby

Still around, just haven't seen others reply yet, though wondering if I should just post anyway.