sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I plan on posting tomarrow but lately I've felt tired and unmotivated. I'm glad to see people are still interested though, even during a lull like this. You guys rock!

Off-topic: Am I the only one who didn't know that Blacks Alts have webbed ears? I've been here for 5 years and just noticed recently...

Oh yeah.. I didn't notice that!

Okay, so I think that after that whole kerfuffle in the forest, Evil Crusher flew off. He had fought Stoneza for a bit, and now Stoneza is injured. He told Torque, Enzy, and Galletian to leave. Torque is injured from the tree, and Galletian is still unconscious (right, Mouse?). Zeditha is who-knows-where, probably still in a fiery frenzy. Almost everybody that's at Shatterpoint Peak went outside to see that smoke is rising from a forest, and Crusher just sent Quorran to go to the fire and try to save Enzy, Galletian, and Torque.

Tell me if I missed anything! :3

Okay, so I think that after that whole kerfuffle in the forest, Evil Crusher flew off. He had fought Stoneza for a bit, and now Stoneza is injured. He told Torque, Enzy, and Galletian to leave. Torque is injured from the tree, and Galletian is still unconscious (right, Mouse?). Zeditha is who-knows-where, probably still in a fiery frenzy. Almost everybody that's at Shatterpoint Peak went outside to see that smoke is rising from a forest, and Crusher just sent Quorran to go to the fire and try to save Enzy, Galletian, and Torque.

Tell me if I missed anything! :3

Aaaand Vronti is flying straight into the dust, trying to find clear air

Also, Tuls and Vronti are open to bump

Okidoki. Thank you for the summary. I'll have a post up tonight.

GALLETIAN AND ENZY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

I know this sounds like a poor excuse for not posting but I'm frikkin tired these days and the screen burns my eyes as I write this. Tomorrow I have nothing planned though so there's hope.

Oh yeah.. I didn't notice that!

This pointed it out for me. dA has some incredible DC fanart.

Lurking about still. Though right now, posts are halted for me thanks to a head injury from work. docs orders I can't be doing much thinking right now.

Alright, take it easy bud.

I've got something written but I haven't figured out how to get Irah to notice Seldash just yet.

Edited by Booo

I know this sounds like a poor excuse for not posting but I'm frikkin tired these days and the screen burns my eyes as I write this. Tomorrow I have nothing planned though so there's hope.

This pointed it out for me. dA has some incredible DC fanart.

We have alt vines?

Eeyup

Zeditha seems pretty active these days...

This from a pm might help explain it. Make sure members of Forgotten Destiny SSE this as well

On a side note: Forgotten Destiny is kind of...dead, and we need you to revive it. You are plenty active in a lot of other places...

And what about the idea of The Uniques blending in with Forgotten Destiny for a short while, like if the GoTE was a Stone, and after it was destroyed, something else could be figured out

I decided to give up on the RPs here. It was where I was most active before, but I've made too many enemies... For example, I'm avoiding Narvix because of Soulless. I'm minorly avoiding Doctortear because he doesn't seem to think I'm a good RPer. Both are way too active. Plus... I kinda lost where Forgotten Destiny was going. I thought: If the people playing in the world want to keep it alive, they'll keep it alive. If they don't care enough to let it live, then let it die.

All I really had as a plot point was an indecision between a raid by humans and a sea serpent springing out of the lake.

So, too many people I'm avoiding, and too many RPs I gave up on that I don't want to have to see. The only RP I will post in on this site from now on is Azure Wyrm, which is more of an inter-site RP anyway since it's on Magistream too. I'm keeping my pet site and my RP site separate.

Wait Booo you mean inactive or active? From esko it seems like she's very inactive.

Still lurkin and kicking, I should be over the worst of it by the end of this week I'm hoping. Having minor brain damage is not fun x.x

I'm lurking, too. I think I have enough material to post again; but it just depends on how much time I have. I really have to sit down and think about these things. Sorry!

Wait Booo you mean inactive or active? From esko it seems like she's very inactive.

Not just that. She QUIT. So her character(s) are now up in the air.

I could take them

Brotato, you got room for more?

that was a bad joke that no one will get sorry

Well, Baltia isn't very important for now... (I FORGOT IS THAT HER CHARACTER'S NAME

IT IS RIGHT?!)

Agh, it's been more than two weeks since i replied. It looks easy to catch up to though, so I should have a post soon. dry.gif

Since everyone else is outside, I might make Mihari stand close to the entrance instead of going inside for now.

Sorry what I meant was that she was active on the forums in general but not the RP, but now I see why. sad.gif And yes, Baltia was her only character. Anyone that wants to RP her can go ahead.

Unless Mouse, Brotato, or Esko post then I'll be stuck in limbo for quite a while...

*poofs in*

You can use Esko Summon successfully two more times

You rang?

Still lurkin, injury is getting better, hopefully should be posting in the next few days.

I'd have Evil Crusher do something big, only if A everyone is ok with that, and B most people with the characters in the area are going to be able to post