sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Hm....well the group has been searching for a way to destroy the main villain for a few years now and are planning on searching a mountain for a rumored crystal that can do the job. Other than that not much else I remember. I suggest you skim over the last few pages to get an idea of what's happening right now.

Am I allowed to still join? If so, here is my form:

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Prince Galletian Redstone (Galletian, Gally is what his "mom" calls him)

Type/Breed: Sunstone

Power: Hmm.... He can kill a dragon in very few hits(posts) but can only do so if the stress levels are high enough (Like chimchar from Pokemon in Diamond & Pearl).

Personality: Aggressive, but very loyal and kind once you get on his good side.

Appearance: Large wings and an unusually small orb on his tail. Other than that, he's the same.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: Was abandoned by his parents because they wanted a girl. This resulted in him being raised by his "mother," Queen Pixa, a Black Tea dragon. He is both naturally aggressive and he was molded that way because of his parents abandoning him.

Extra: I am a girl, and he is a boy. This'll be a nice change tongue.gif

Edited by MyaMouse

Power: Hmm.... He can kill a dragon in very few hits(posts) but can only do so if the stress levels are high enough (Like chimchar from Pokemon in Diamond & Pearl).

Appearance: Large wings and an unusually small orb on his tail. Other than that, he's the same.

History: Was abandoned by his parents because they wanted a girl. This resulted in him being raised by his "mother," Queen Pixa, a Black Tea dragon. He is both naturally aggressive and he was molded that way because of his parents abandoning him.

Can you describe how he kills in a few hits? Just saying that he has an advantage when stress levels are high doesn't really tell us what his powers are. Or if he has no special powers maybe describe his fighting style. :3

IDK I just was being random...

Maybe his claws get superheated when he is at too high of a stress level- like, he's about to die or something and when he hits with the superheated claws they "burn" the opposing dragon so badly they die? Or if you have a suggestion, like maybe he gets "super strength" but because I based his power on Ash's Chimchar from PokemonI like the super-hot claws burning the opposer. <3

Finally, someone responds. I got bored after a while. <3

Is it still possible to join? Can I have an overview of what has happened?

Right?! No one responds to this thing. Get used to waiting tongue.gif

No one said I was approved yet but I hope I am.

I think they found a gem...? that can help with whatever is happening? I haven't read the story in forever.

IDK I just was being random...

Maybe his claws get superheated when he is at too high of a stress level- like, he's about to die or something and when he hits with the superheated claws they "burn" the opposing dragon so badly they die? Or if you have a suggestion, like maybe he gets "super strength" but because I based his power on Ash's Chimchar from PokemonI like the super-hot claws burning the opposer. <3

Burning claws is an interesting idea but if they cause instant death then that's too overpowered for the RP. Maybe they even turn bright red when they overheat.

Also you say he's a prince and his adopted mother a queen but don't mention what kingdom they rule over (since those names usually imply royalty).

MessengerDragon: Yes we're accepting, I'll just quote what I mentioned earlier.

Hm....well the group has been searching for a way to destroy the main villain for a few years now and are planning on searching a mountain for a rumored crystal that can do the job. Other than that not much else I remember. I suggest you skim over the last few pages to get an idea of what's happening right now.

Maybe not instantly, but over time the burns get so bad that they die of it, if they survive/run away. But in retrospect, he is actually very weak when it comes to throwing punches.

I can't think of anything. Maybe you could make up one? I'm bad with that kind of thing. I'm gonna go ahead and rewrite/revise my character sheet.

Power: When he is stressed from a near-death situation, he gains weak-hitting, burning claws that burn so badly that over time the dragon dies from it, although they don't hit very hard by themselves. He can sense danger if it's close enough.

Appearance: Large wings and a smaller-than-average orb on his tail. Other than that, he's the same. He carries an unusually small Black Tea egg on his back when he's not in danger.

History: Was abandoned by his parents because they wanted a girl. This resulted in him being raised by his "mother and father," Queen Pixa, a Black Tea dragon and King Jackson Marii, a Spitfire. He is both naturally aggressive and he was molded that way because of his parents abandoning him. His family rules a large clan/miniature kingdom of Black Teas and their mates. Some of the dragons' mates are not Black Teas.

Edited by MyaMouse

How's this? I made two characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: MessengerDragon

Name: Cree

Type/Breed: Cassare

Power: Unlike most Cassares, he can control his magic deadening abilities. He can make the nullifying field stronger or weaker at will.

Personality: Cree is a very impatient hatchling. At times he actually knows that it's better to wait, but his impatience almost always gets the better of him. He doesn't listen to advice well, and is prone to ignore it when someone tells him that he shouldn't go somewhere or do something.

Appearance: Just an average cassare hatchling. Nothing remarkable there. user posted image

Age/Stage: Young mature hatchling.

History: Cree doesn't know who his parents are. He was taken from the Jungle, but the person who found him decided they didn't want him any more, so they left him in a pile of eggs to find a different owner. But, being the impatient child he is, Cree started moving around in his egg. In the end, this led to his egg rolling off the pile. A group of dragons living in the forest nearby found him, and took him to live with them. He was looked after by these wild dragons, who introduced him to lots of their friends. However, soon after he hatched, he left, impatient to see what the rest of the world was like. His only constant companion is the balloon dragon Float, whom followed him when he left the wild dragons. They are great friends.

Extra: alot.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Float

Type/Breed: Balloon

Power: Floating. Nothing more special than other balloons' abilities.

Personality: Float is very patient, his personality is pretty much the opposite of his best friend Cree's. He often tries to convince Cree to wait, but it rarely ever works. Float is very loyal, and will always help another in need.

Appearance: Once again, an average hatchie. user posted image

Age/Stage: Mature hatchling, a couple of years older than Cree.

History: Float has been with the wild dragons for as long as he can remember. Though he does have vague recollections of someone carrying him there in a box, he isn't sure if it is memory or imagination. He always was a bit of a loner, so he didn't at all mind leaving together with Cree.

Edited by MessengerDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Type/Breed: Cassare

Power: Unlike most Cassares, he can control his magic deadening abilities. He can make the nullifying field stronger or weaker at will.

Personality: Cree is a very impatient hatchling. At times he actually knows that it's better to wait, but his impatience almost always gets the better of him. He doesn't listen to advice well, and is prone to ignore it when someone tells him that he shouldn't go somewhere or do something.

Appearance: Just an average cassare hatchling. Nothing remarkable there. user posted image

Age/Stage: Young stage 2

History: Cree doesn't know who his parents are. He was taken from the Jungle, but it was a mis-click, the person was trying to get the gold they saw. So they sent Cree to the AP. But, being the impatient child he is, Cree had managed to hop to the wild area before his turn to be at the top of the pile came. He was looked after by the wild dragons, but soon after he hatched, he left, impatient to see what the rest of the world was like. His only constant companion is the balloon dragon Float, whom followed him when he left the wild dragons. They are great friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Float is very patient, his personality is pretty much the opposite of his best friend Cree's. He often tries to convince Cree to wait, but it rarely ever works. Float is very loyal, and will always help another in need.

Age/Stage: Stage two, a couple of years older than Cree.

History: Float has been with the wild dragons for as long as he can remember. Though he does have vague recollections of someone carrying him there in a box, he isn't sure if it is memory or imagination. He always was a bit of a loner, so he didn't at all mind leaving together with Cree.

might wanna get used to waiting, friend. He's not comin round for a while.

I don't mind waiting.

Good, that means you're better than I am. I can only wait for a small amount of time and then after I lose interest.

If you can't wait a day then this RP might not be the one for you. Also keep in mind that I'm currently the only approver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Type/Breed:  Cassare

Age/Stage: Young stage 2

History: Cree doesn't know who his parents are. He was taken from the Jungle, but it was a mis-click, the person was trying to get the gold they saw. So they sent Cree to the AP. But, being the impatient child he is, Cree had managed to hop to the wild area before his turn to be at the top of the pile came. He was looked after by the wild dragons, but soon after he hatched, he left, impatient to see what the rest of the world was like. His only constant companion is the balloon dragon Float, whom followed him when he left the wild dragons. They are great friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age/Stage: Stage two, a couple of years older than Cree.

Looks good but there are some minor flaws. Hatchlings does not take place in the same world as Dragon Cave. Yes we use the same map but the setting is medieval times, saying things like "mis-click" and "AP" makes it sound like a website so I recommend you rewrite their history. Also you're welcome to put down mature hatchling but not stage 2.

If you can't wait a day then this RP might not be the one for you. Also keep in mind that I'm currently the only approver.

I can wait, but not for weeks on end for someone to reply. And if so, why don't you ask some others to help?

The problem is, role players here, such as I, keep disappearing on a regular basis so it's kind of difficult to find someone who's even as active as Booo is. happy.gif

I can wait, but not for weeks on end for someone to reply. And if so, why don't you ask some others to help?

I'm actually getting help from an ol RP buddy of mine. In a PM I just received he asks "How does he gain burning claws? And does his target die from multiple hits? Or will he die if he has [the claws] on too long? And how can he sense danger?"

Please bare with us, we're almost there. smile.gif

I edited my post, is that better?

Close. How does an egg manage to hop out of a pile? And what is the wild area? It would help if you maybe described where the pile of eggs was located.

Edited by Booo

I'm actually getting help from an ol RP buddy of mine. In a PM I just received he asks "How does he gain burning claws? And does his target die from multiple hits? Or will he die if he has [the claws] on too long? And how can he sense danger?"

Please bare with us, we're almost there. smile.gif

Yayzes!

If you are asking me to answer, the answers are

1-Extreme stress. Maybe mental stress, where he is in a hard time, so he needs to release his anger, or physical stress, where he's like, about to die, sort of.

2-Sometimes, or if he runs away because he is hurt, they die from the burns most of the time.

3-That actually sounds like a good idea! And maybe if he has too much built-up power, he either has to release it in his attacks or he dies, resulting in him training a lot, because maybe he gets stressed WAY too easily (that could be his weakness). tongue.gif

4-Ummm... I don't actually know what I meant for that to be. I just was being random, it doesn't have to be a real power. I just wanted to add something random. If you like, you can remove it.

I have my own question- Why do you always type in grey/gray? (same thing, different name)

Edited by MyaMouse

3-That actually sounds like a good idea! And maybe if he has too much built-up power, he either has to release it in his attacks or he dies, resulting in him training a lot, because maybe he gets stressed WAY too easily (that could be his weakness). tongue.gif

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Galletian's target in both 2 and 3. Let's just ignore the sensing danger part for now.

I use grey cause it's easier to find what I post and sigs don't always help. If I could go back in time I'd probably choose another colour but I've been doing it for so long it's sorta become my trademark.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Galletian's target in both 2 and 3. Let's just ignore the sensing danger part for now.

I use grey cause it's easier to find what I post and sigs don't always help. If I could go back in time I'd probably choose another colour but I've been doing it for so long it's sorta become my trademark.

I re-re-re-read it. I don't get it when I think it's talking about the opponent, but if YOU can understand it, then, well, you probably can guess.

I probably would do that. Mint is my "trademark" color of pen I use in my schoolwork. I love green.

YAYYYYYYYY

You do not know how long it took me to do this. But I might not get in till tomorrow...

Do I just integrate into the RP?

Yep, however you want. The Canopy that's with Galletian is Maple, correct? Sorry guys, super busy right now...

Yep, however you want. The Canopy that's with Galletian is Maple, correct? Sorry guys, super busy right now...

Yah, I did it last night/this morning. <3

Maple is by the cave, right? I kind of just guessed.