sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I'll be on and off for a while, if you haven't been able to tell already. I've been swamped lately, but I'll post if needed. I don't think my characters are needing any interaction currently anyway.

Username: YOGSCAST_Dragon

Name: Tamashi No Heiwa (Tamashi for short)

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: None yet.

Personality: Very caring, but also fragile and easy to scare.

Appearance: Pretty much the same, except the white is gold.

Age/Stage: Just Hatched, close to death

History: A Hunter found the egg and smashed it to the ground not far from the others, forcing it.

Extra:

I'm back! And stuck on what to write... Edited by Booo

I'll be honest, with the added weight of other characters, everyone poofing for a couple days plus (only 2 giving a warnin before hand thank you though those 2) my motor fo the RP has stalled and its.... having a hard time spinning back up

I'm just waiting for Booo to reply. *Tears hair in frustration*

EDIT: Or at least someone to interact with my character. I was considering adding another character but only like 50% of me wants to, so...

I'm babbling.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well I don't want to leave anyone in the dust so thanks for letting me know Dream.

She controls things that doesn't have blood, meaning she can age the tree or make it travel back with her will. She can't do that on living things, she can but it might kill her.

But a tree is a living thing. You said she can only use non-living things to time travel. So inanimate objects like... logs, dead leaves, twigs, etc. Stuff that are dead. Not sure that much things are dead in the RP... Maybe in human settlements, but in the wild? Not so much.

PS. Derp. Burning midnight oil mugging through my exams halfway.

Then we must love in 2 veeeeery different time zones, cause it's 10 a.m. here. I'm just running on 3 hours of sleep and willpower and stuff like that.

Anything thats doesn't have blood(fish giraffs cats dragons) but trees don!5 (other then sap which doesn't count )

I'll wait a bit to see if LLD says anything before posting. Also Yogscast still needs approval. Edited by Booo

Seeing as I'm stuck because of the lack of Kiyee I'm just going to say a few things, as I don't come around too often anymore.

I just wanna say thanks to all of you. You guys gave me a great experience being in this RP, sure I had my lows where I made ridiculous posts and such, but overall it was a great experience, and I enjoyed it. Now I'm not hanging up my coat, I'll check back every now and again. But like I said before

Thanks.

Wb smile.gif

Sorry about the lack of activity.... people vanishing and my motor for the RP has stalled..........

LLD: If you need inspiration anyone can interact with Velocia. Also I think Irah and Stoneza already know each other...?

Also welcome back Sharlykng and I'm glad you had a good time Penguin.

Edited by Booo

They always are vanishing... Anyways, I'm MIA this weekend again (yay holidays overseas!), so I'd mostly be lurking (and drawing).

I would Boo but all I can come up with is a line or 2.... nothing decent enough to crank out a decent post.

And true people are always vanishing.... its part of the reason my drive has stalled. combinsating for this char going inactive that chars owner poofing with out warning ect.

Well that's understandable, I'm left stranded also. With school starting up again I'm not going to have as much free time anyway. The RP will just have to be on hold for a while.

Still lurkin around, I'll give this another shot I suppose

Only..... can't seem to locate the RP its self....

Edited by little lost dragon

Username: <deathsnake951>

Name: <Scarleon>

Type/Breed: <Gilded Bloodscale>

Power: <Telepathy and telekinesis>

Personality: <A little smart alecky, very intelligent but sometimes a bit contemptuous of those with less intelligence. Female head is more daring and the male is more cautious>

Appearance: <Looks like a normal Mature Hatchling but with silver spots where the gold would be.>

Age/Stage: <35 (Mature Hatchling, Frozen)>

History: <Scarleon was just an egg when it was stolen by a mysterious Grave Dragon. However, it luckily managed to escape the mysterious cave it was placed in along with other eggs shortly after hatching. Scarleon learned to fend for itself, each head only having the other head for company. It was hit by a Freeze spell when stealing food from a novice mage who accidentally uttered the wrong spell. Scarleon remained neutral as the evil rose, but occasionally helped out other hatchlings in need.

Extra: <Scarleon's male head likes vanilla ice cream, and its female likes chocolate.>