sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I don't mind. smile.gif But I foresee this semester to be very busy; I've had 4 days where I came home at earliest 10pm last week.

@deathsnake951: I'll go through the form later, but here's what I picked out so far:

-All dragons have basic telepathy; that's how they communicate.

-How can each head be of a gender? This does not exactly makes sense, unless it has a genetic problem? Bilateral gynandromorphs

Username: Lothuialel

Name: Columbine

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: Revive undead and send them to heaven, she uses runes and spells for healing

Personality: Columbine is a keep-to-herself dragon. She is sarcastic and never really means anything that she says. She can be funny and giddy sometimes, but it is not her complete personality.

Appearance: Her coloration is the same, but the purple color has more red and looks more of a red-purple than a light purple.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling/20 years

History: Columbine woke in a sea of blue and white flowers. She has no memory of where she was or how she got there. Her history is a mystery that Columbine wants to solve.

Extra: Columbine is usually in the persons of a human girl. She can morph between her human and dragon form. If her wings are damaged or if her shoulder is dislocated, she cannot morph.

Name: Jessamine

Type/Breed: Albino

Power: Any power associated with summer. She can create thunderstorms, help things grow, etc. Her limit is that since she is young, it isn't very power. She can create minor storms.

Personality: Jessamine is usually quiet. She complains about lifting heavy things and doesn't want to. Jess has her tempers that match the ferocity of the storms she can create. Mainly she is sweet and calm, but she does have her moments.

Appearance: Red claws, eyes, and horns

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling/17 years

History: Jess was a lone little critter who just wanted a place to belong. She traveled for miles at a time to find a place. That was when she met the hatchlings. Now she feels at home.

Extra: Jessamine usually spends her alone time by a lake she found. She doesn't do much other than daydreaming.

I just need to remember to check here now again lol, I'll keep to my old characters though Evil Crusher will be elsewhere to allow newer RP'ers time to settle in for now

Edited by little lost dragon

Sorry about the delay; school caught me in its snares.

Username: <deathsnake951>

Name: <Scarleon>

Type/Breed: <Gilded Bloodscale>

Power: <Telepathy and telekinesis>

Personality: <A little smart alecky, very intelligent but sometimes a bit contemptuous of those with less intelligence. Female head is more daring and the male is more cautious>

Appearance: <Looks like a normal Mature Hatchling but with silver spots where the gold would be.>

Age/Stage: <35 (Mature Hatchling, Frozen)>

History: <Scarleon was just an egg when it was stolen by a mysterious Grave Dragon. However, it luckily managed to escape the mysterious cave it was placed in along with other eggs shortly after hatching. Scarleon learned to fend for itself, each head only having the other head for company. It was hit by a Freeze spell when stealing food from a novice mage who accidentally uttered the wrong spell. Scarleon remained neutral as the evil rose, but occasionally helped out other hatchlings in need.

Extra: <Scarleon's male head likes vanilla ice cream, and its female likes chocolate.>

user posted image

Name: Columbine

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: Revive undead and send them to heaven, she uses runes and spells for healing

Personality: Columbine is a keep-to-herself dragon. She is sarcastic and never really means anything that she says. She can be funny and giddy sometimes, but it is not her complete personality.

Appearance: Her coloration is the same, but the purple color has more red and looks more of a red-purple than a light purple.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling/20 years

History: Columbine woke in a sea of blue and white flowers. She has no memory of where she was or how she got there. Her history is a mystery that Columbine wants to solve.

Extra: Columbine is usually in the persons of a human girl. She can morph between her human and dragon form. If her wings are damaged or if her shoulder is dislocated, she cannot morph.

user posted image

Name: Jessamine

Type/Breed: Albino

Power: Any power associated with summer. She can create thunderstorms, help things grow, etc. Her limit is that since she is young, it isn't very power. She can create minor storms.

Personality: Jessamine is usually quiet. She complains about lifting heavy things and doesn't want to. Jess has her tempers that match the ferocity of the storms she can create. Mainly she is sweet and calm, but she does have her moments.

Appearance: Red claws, eyes, and horns

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling/17 years

History: Jess was a lone little critter who just wanted a place to belong. She traveled for miles at a time to find a place. That was when she met the hatchlings. Now she feels at home.

Extra: Jessamine usually spends her alone time by a lake she found. She doesn't do much other than daydreaming.

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

So...has the RP come back to life? biggrin.gif

I don't know what to do with Sky, though. Last time we RP'd, he was just curling up on Stoneza's back and being shy. x3 I was waiting for Booo to reply with Irah, though.

Why am I typing with gloves on?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I'm thinking for those with characters from before, we do a reset of a year or 2. The dragons have survived ect. And the newer members wondering with there characters.

I just say this cause otherwise I gotta figure out where everyone is again and then try to find the train of thought they had been on before hand a good month ago.

I'm thinking for those with characters from before, we do a reset of a year or 2. The dragons have survived ect. And the newer members wondering with there characters.

I just say this cause otherwise I gotta figure out where everyone is again and then try to find the train of thought they had been on before hand a good month ago.

You said that we'd do a reset of a year or two?

So, if we did that, would that mean Sky's back legs (I still think they're legs) would have already turned into wings?

What LLD means is that we just fast forward the time by a year or two, which means during that time your character (if still in the RP) is on autopilot (eat, sleep, hunt, etc... boring stuff we don't bother to write about). So yes, Sky would have grown since he is a young hatchling.

I gotta spend some time reading... Compounding medicine for prescriptions is fun but tiring.

I wouldn't mind a time skip. Columbine and Jessamine are still alone right now.

I know Sky is yours, I was asking about the breed.

Oh! He's a Skywing hatchling. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to RP sort-of-grown-up Sky! xd.png He'll be even more socially awkward than ever. tongue.gif

EDIT: Hmm, wonder if I should add another character. xd.png

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Sorry I'm late, I'll try to post something tomorrow. If not than wednesday for sure.

Ok, so if everyones ok with the time skip, Stoneza will be else where again, Crusher most likely would have kept care of the Hatchlings the best he could if they did not sneak off (where more then one after all and he's not exactly trained at being a father lol, plus no mate to learn from xd.png) and stuff. Evil Crusher will not be making a apperance till a bit from now.

I'm okay with it. I don't know what to do with Irah right now anyway.

Ok so I know 2 out of.... a few are ok with the time skip.... what about everyone else?

We should include what happened during those years so that our dragons have a quest of some sort. Maybe something to do with the new hatchlings. Any ideas? Edited by Booo

Well besides Evil Crusher currently that I know of..... not sure what would drive them to acutally do something besides look for others and stuff..... Oh

Gretsen is still alive, perhaps they ran into her again in a effort to locate something to aid them for when evil Crusher returns, she is very old so she's bound to know some things. But the source of say.... a substance she had once used to boost her ability's is a long ways away, the group set off to locate it and bring it back to face there foe off. the whole time they learned to survive maybe got some more scars from human settlements and corrupted creatures (its a fantasy RP with magic in it lol) ect.

When we post we give a general idea of what that character did saw and had happen. Though if say a hatchling, its going to be a lot of lessons and learning, young adult or more defendin the young as they went, maybe the young saving them once or twice. but nothing too pointed. If I'm making any sense.