sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Soul piece? I'm not familer with that DC breed of dragon.

As for the ability, could you explain it a bit more?

Other then that, its looking alright.

The ability allows Tamashi to sense if there's danger, and she uses a bar system: 1 bar, low alert, 2 bars, medium alert, 3 bars, high alert, 4 bars, RUN/FLY.

Silverphoenixx? Sure

@YOGSCAST_Dragon, how does that work though? What tells her she's in danger? Is she very keen on the sense animal here have? If so that would work well for nature disasters and stuff but her ability is.... striking me as still vag.

Username: Sliverphoenixx

Name: Alteria

Breed: Blusang Lindwurm

Power: When having extreme emotion,abilities are enhanced.

Personality: Friendly to everyone and likes to make friends and play with them.When angry though,she is extremely agressive.She is competitive and likes friendly completions and challenges.She is also very protective and loyal to her friendsUsally funny and carefree but can show seriousness and other abilities if needed.

Appearance: Like regular but the blue on her wings is reflective.

History: Used to have a different personality but when she met new friends it changed her personality to more optimistic(but she wasn't super depressed or sulky before)

Extra: Probably but can't think of any

Silverphoenixx? Sure

@YOGSCAST_Dragon, how does that work though? What tells her she's in danger? Is she very keen on the sense animal here have? If so that would work well for nature disasters and stuff but her ability is.... striking me as still vag.

She can sense it, like if somethings creeping towards her, she can sense it before she sees it, she knows something is happening, like a dog IRL knows if you're scared, she can tell if a person is acting maliciously, somehow. I just don't know.

Soul piece? I'm not familer with that DC breed of dragon.

As for the ability, could you explain it a bit more?

Other then that, its looking alright.

*thwacks LLD* You haven't been in-game for quite a bit already is it?

Hybrid dragon by earthgirl, super gorgeous:

user posted image

Username: Sliverphoenixx

Name: Alteria

Breed: Blusang Lindwurm

Power: When having extreme emotion,abilities are enhanced.

Personality: Friendly to everyone and likes to make friends and play with them.When angry though,she is extremely agressive.She is competitive and likes friendly completions and challenges.She is also very protective and loyal to her friendsUsally funny and carefree but can show seriousness and other abilities if needed.

Appearance: Like regular but the blue on her wings is reflective.

History: Used to have a different personality but when she met new friends it changed her personality to more optimistic(but she wasn't super depressed or sulky before)

Extra: Probably but can't think of any

Looks fine, but could you clarify what you mean when her abilities are enhanced?

What I mean is that she's faster,smarter,stronger,etc.

I think what sharlykng means is how much faster, smarter, and so forth. It is important we know the limits of your dragon and how strong it will get, to make sure your power isn't too strong compared to the other dragons.

Probably like if at normal times she would be able to jump lets say, 3 feet. When extremely angry or happy etc. She would be able to jump 4.5 feet. But it's only during extreme emotion, like if both her parents died at the same time or something. It's like something to protect her and surprise opponents, because usually when you have extreme emotion your mind won't be as available to think about fighting and she makes up for it by being better.

From your last responce..... you don't really know your own characters ability at all..... I just can't approve that sorry. There's characters in the RP that can cloak so as a result I need to know how her ability works so we know if she could sense them or not and not pass it off as a "Herp derp I can sense you weeeee" otherwise your char would be fleeing as soon as a bug looks at her the wrong way. Whats to tell her the threat level if she does not know of the threat? Does she sense the presents of a threat? Does she feel eye's on her more then others? Does have an accute sense of smell? Ect.

Need more thought to be put into the the ability.

*thwacks LLD* You haven't been in-game for quite a bit already is it?

Hybrid dragon by earthgirl, super gorgeous:

user posted image

Eeerr no I haven't. But ah alrighty, it is quiet nice looking.

Edited by little lost dragon

I'm kind of stuck until Kiyee posts :/

I'm not in charge but maybe you could RP for someone who's inactive? Or just make a new app.

May not be as active until the end of August, exams are coming and I really have to buck up if I want to pass all my modules. :/

LLD has control of my character in emergency/whatever situations. smile.gif

Will be away on a tour group very near by (our next door neighbour, Malaysia) from 8-11 August. smile.gif

CODE

Username: <♱Akasha♱>

Name: <Haku>

Type/Breed: <golden wyvern thing> dunno wats it called

Power: <she can travel the time of non-living stuff. If she try's on living items it puts her on the brink of death>

Personality: <meet her?>

Appearance: <she has a lighter shade of gold on her wings and silver spots on her tail's fur>

Age/Stage: <adult>

History: <she keeps it a secret>

Extra: <HHII >

Edited by ♱Akasha♱

Ack sorry, the character sheets good but.... not entirely sure I get the idea of the power, could that be put into more detail please?

I'll probably get working on a reply tomorrow, @davinhadaway2

EDIT// That was the PLAN... but today I just watched Dr. Horrible. Yeah... might not get around to it just yet.

EDIT/// KAY got around! Done~

Edited by Emeelia

I'll be gone for the weekend starting tomorrow. Expect me back on Tuesday but I probably won't be able to RP till early Wednesday. Edited by Booo