TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Is the teleport BSA cool down for just the magi dragon that uses it, or for every magi dragon on the users scroll? As in, if one magi dragon uses it, does that mean no other magi dragons will be able to use it until the cool down is over?

All of these are excellent, except the vampire lineages. I do NOT want vampires to show who bit them. Otherwise, what's the point of a "CB" vampire?

But the rest, I can't wait for, and it's awesome you're putting them out, TJ.

I am wondering now if we will get a list of which dragons are in which biome or if that is something we will have to try to figure out for ourselves (please, no).

Is the teleport BSA cool down for just the magi dragon that uses it, or for every magi dragon on the users scroll? As in, if one magi dragon uses it, does that mean no other magi dragons will be able to use it until the cool down is over?

According to TJ each Magi will have its own personal cool down, and others will still be able to use the BSA. He also estimated that the cool down would probably be 2 days.

All of these are excellent, except the vampire lineages. I do NOT want vampires to show who bit them. Otherwise, what's the point of a "CB" vampire?

Well, there will just be two different kinds of CB vampires now... vampires that were actually caught from the cave (so they won't have any other dragons mentioned on their main page), and vampires that were bitten from a CB egg (so they won't have any lineage and no other dragons will show up on their lineage page, but the vampire who bit them will show up on their main page.)

It seems fair to me. Every other kind of dragon has another dragon's name on it somewhere unless you caught it from the cave yourself. Besides, I'm kind of curious to see who bit my vampires. If it's a dragon with a name I really can't bear to look at, I can always release it and catch another... they're much more common than they once were. *shrug*

Edited by tjekan

The magi teleport will be so much easier. Thank you TJ.

I think all of the up and coming improvements are great.

I had a dream last night that I had seven eggs on my scroll. blink.gif

Should'a known it was just a dream. dry.gif

I support most of the updates, they seem to be very cool and *useful* smile.gif

But teleport..... Well, maybe it will be better than I expect it, I will find out soon...

Ughhh… I just tried doing stuff on my scroll and got the "Server does not respond at all" message. Was hoping this meant new features were being released, but it doesn't look like it. *is impatient*

Breed gold x gold, gold x silver, or gold x holiday (Or any other combination of rares except holiday x holiday)

FINALLY!!! I have been wanting to breed my gold and silver for so long

DUN DUN DUN maybe something is happening.

*Pokes scroll* I wanted to influence an egg. You'd better give something up for your glitchy-ness, else I'll be mad.

Def. want the changed egg/total limits first.

Def. want the changed egg/total limits first.

Yus! I agree. Coming from someone who is always locking herself again after like 2 seconds of being unlocked..I definitely could use it right about now xd.png

Yus! I agree. Coming from someone who is always locking herself again after like 2 seconds of being unlocked..I definitely could use it right about now xd.png

I always lock myself very soon after unlocking too. But even if we could take more egg, we'll be always soon-locked, I bet. biggrin.gif

I always lock myself very soon after unlocking too. But even if we could take more egg, we'll be always soon-locked, I bet. biggrin.gif

LOL that's so very true. I'm sure I'll find a way to lock myself right away even with higher limits.

I'm very excited over the biome idea. Such a wonderful idea! Every single one of these changes I love. I'm very interested to see how the badges work.